Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bonecold the zombie

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

The Bonecold was a failed Warframe in Ballas eyes. A sentinel destroyer with one task. To kill sentinels. Bonecold collects the dead to summon zombies on his enemies. He knows only war. To him the Old war never ended. Bonecold was a warframe created in the void. Bonecold uses zombie shield protect allies and himself. Bonecold uses wall of zombies to block enemies path and for protecton. Day of the dead boost allies and Bonecold's abilities damnage. Day of the dead has a short duration. Enemies near day of the dead take small void damage. Mortal wound inflicts slashing and small amounts of void damage. I am the captain allows Bonecold to null up to 15% of the damage. What was null is release on the enemies. 

Bonecold has 0 shields. Health and Armor he is focus on. Passive: reverse drain: Any life drain or energy heals Bonecold. Bonecold warframe is locked out of umbra mods and life stealing mods. 

Ballas original thought Bonecold was a failed warframe. Bonecold only used his two handed sword: Life is Pain. Life is pain is a weapon that does more damage to sentinels. Bonecold signature weapon.  And Zombie shield. Bonecold permanently creates void zombies. Ballas slash Bonecold in the back. Ballas was surprised when Bonecold used I am Captain. Ballas try to summon a few guards. Bonecold use wall of zombies to block them. Ballas took Bonecold sword and cut off Bonecold head. The Tenno who used Bonecold had thier mind shatter by the warframe psychology. The Tenno had to be calm and had that memory of that warframe removed. That Tenno was you Operator. Find your lost warframe who lays in the void. Waiting for you to return to destroy the sentinels. Find the Bonecold. Destroy the sentinels. Unleash the void zombies on your enemies.

Bonecold looks like a zombie commander. The void has damn him so much that none of his prime featuresare left. Both eyes are green gems. A zombie land commander is his stle. Looks like the operator default suit with the face of a skull. Now picture a high officer clothing on top. 

P.S. The Void zombies aren't summons. Bonecold uses the void as his source of power. His energy comes from the void. As Ballas created him in the void.

Bonecold abilities are:

1st: Mortal wound.: Does slashing damage and small void damage.

2nd: Zombie shield: Protects Bonecold and allies in a protective Barrier. Works like Iron skin. 

3nd: Wall of zombie:  Creates a wall of zombies then the zombies charge at the enemies.

4th/4th switching ability: I am the captain: Nulls up to 15% damage then release damage as void damage. /Day of the dead enemies in or near Day of the dead takes small void damage.Allies in day of the dead has thier abilities strength in day of the dead.

Bonecold weapon:  Life is Pain. 

I want to create a mod for Zombie shield that restores a person health,but it drains the health of zombie shield. Your defense is healing you,but it loses double the hp it restores. Maybe 5 ability health for 1 warframe health. 

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold
To located his abilities.
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-30 at 5:06 PM, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Bonecold uses zombie shield protect allies and himself

Kinda weird. I cannot picture how it would look like is it hard to aim through the zombies like nekros's shadows?

Bonecold uses wall of zombies to block enemies path and for protecton

Kinda sounds like atlas

Maybe this wall should be traceable meaning the zombies sprout up as i trace my reticle around the map

Day of the dead boost allies and Bonecold's abilities damnage

Weird but okay again. 

Passive: reverse drain: Any life drain or energy heals Bonecold. Bonecold warframe is locked out of umbra mods and life stealing mods. 

Decent passive though the mod restriction seems a bit unnecessary. Think its better to weaken the warframes healing potential from other sources instead.

I didnt see a 4th ability

This frame seems like it could be somewhat cool. Give it a good 4th ability, and add some more description on what the behavior of zombies and how many he can summon

I was thinking an ability where hands sprout up from the ground and scratch enemies would be pretty cool too

(Someone may comment on the format too. For your abilities a common go to is to seperate the abilities with paragrapgh spacing any labeling each ability idea)

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

2 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Kinda weird. I cannot picture how it would look, how you could aim through the zombies, a problem with nekros.

Kinda sounds like atlas

Maybe this wall should be traceable meaning the zombies sprout up as i trace my reticle around the map

Weird but okay again. 

Decent passive though the mod restriction seems a bit unnecessary. Think its better to weaken the warfrmes healing potential from other sources instead.

I didnt see a 4th ability

This frame seems like it could be somewhat cool. Give it a good 4th ability, and add some more description on what the behavior of zombies and how many he can summon

I was thinking an ability where hands sprout up from the ground and scratch enemies would be pretty cool too

There 5 abilities. Mortal wound a slashing damage with small void damage. I am the captain ability allows 15% of damage null what was null is release as void damage. Bonecold hates hunhow,natah and all others of thier race.  Bonecold was disable by Ballas. Left to the void. Bonecold needs his passive. A Dax warrior who is immune to being drain. The void zombies are used in his abilities. 

Picture a wall of zombies shielding you. Then charging at your enemies. 

The zombies are like attacks than summons. 

Bonecold has a huge health pool. Due to lack of auto regen and shields. 

The zombie shield acts like a layer of armor like rhino ability it can stack on rhino ability iron skin. It a ghostly see through barrier. 

Day of the dead is an offensive ability. Use to boost yourself and allies ability strength. It's Bonecold 4th ability. Bonecold has two 4th abilities. He can switch between day of the dead or I am the Captain! 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Mortal wound a slashing damage with small void damage.

Oh this sounded like some sort of passive to one of his abilities

I need more description on how this is applied. Does he throw something or scratch something or

And whats the range if effect?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

. I am the captain ability allows 15% of damage null what was null is release as void damage

Also thought this was a passive cause i didn't understand what "null" meant lol. Tbh that sounds like a good replacement for Nyx's 4th ability really, especially if she could use it while on the move.

Yea im struggling to decipher what part is an actual ability and what part is a description of an ability. If you could seperate the abilities through line spacing (enter bar) for some better formatting.

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

30 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Oh this sounded like some sort of passive to one of his abilities

I need more description on how this is applied. Does he throw something or scratch something or

And whats the range if effect?

Also thought this was a passive cause i didn't understand what "null" meant lol. Tbh that sounds like a good replacement for Nyx's 4th ability really, especially if she could use it while on the move.

Yea im struggling to decipher what part is an actual ability and what part is a description of an ability. If you could seperate the abilities through line spacing (enter bar) for some better formatting.

Just edit. That should be helpful.

i have two designs for him. One is his warframe flesh army of tiny hands as his arms. They form in an arm shape.  His face of a skull with a thin fleshy cover. His eyes blue Gem shape. The rest of his body in the shape of an admiral outfit but in Orokin style. Life is pain was made from fallen and failed warframes. Life is pain same as Ballas sword but Puncture instead of slashing.  The sword is in the shape of swords use for executions by the Orokin. 

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold