Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Hobble Dragon Key Causes Derelict Extermination Spawns To Delay?

Siviltha

Ok. I decided to go for another run to find a Hobble Vault. (I ended up finding Extinguish and Decaying on my last runs)

Somehow, while walking slowly, Lotus directed me all way through the map with no single Infested mob. Right when I reached the Extraction point, I said to myself;

"What... No Infested, but 133 enemies?"

I looked back around and see if there's any room I missed (In case the navigation was being a Derf?). I noticed that I cleared all rooms and the whole map with NO mobs at all. So I decided to go and extract a free reward for just taking a stroll in the park. As I stepped on the extraction area, Lotus warns me;

"I still see more remaining Infestation, let's clean up Tenno."

Then she says;

"Am detecting mutliple Infested coming your way. Get ready."

Then I said;

"Oh, so Lotus is making this easy? Is she done being drunk?"

So am not sure if this is a common bug or new. There's chances it may have only happened to me. I was unable to take a screenshot, due to my PrntScrn being a 'Derfy'. (Non-responsive)

A confirmation would be appreciated.

Strange Note: When I was walking around before I realized this, I heard a Grineer sound language/dialogue. Not sure were or when but I did hear it. But it was no Invasion.

This happened to us as well, however it was the extuingish key used. What worked however, was run to extraction, stand there a couple of seconds, run back some, and we'd find 20-40 mobs trying to get through a tunnel. Lots of running back and forth to finally kill all (over 100) mobs, a little at a time.

Very odd.

It happend to me a few times befor the dragon keys.

Run to extraction without seeing any enemie, and then they comes in large mobs.

Sometimes on a Derelict Exterminate Mission, sometimes on normal Void Exterminate Missions.

>> Strange Note: When I was walking around before I realized this, I heard a Grineer sound language/dialogue. Not sure were or when but I did hear it. But it was no Invasion. <<

It happend to me on a derelict Mission, that there was Grineers at the half way. A bit strange but I think that they found a way inside and want to get some artefacts :D

Edited by Susra