Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why i Have negative platinum balance ?

jihadmania

Question

Before everything happens, I need to know that I bought platinum in a legal way.
but why my account can't be opened and there is a negative platinum balance.
because not long ago I was trading with another player,
and then it happened.

So is there a solution for this? Because if I pay negative platinum I don't want to because it's not my fault. And negative platinum in large quantities.

I spent thousands of hours and spent funds to play this game. And now I can't play it because of a mistake I didn't make?

9 answers to this question

Negative plat balance is caused due to the unfair trades and subsequent purchases you made, when that happens it means you have content that no one has purchased or support simply deemed a certain trade unfair.

To resolve this, contact support to have cosmetics removed from your account, do note that catalysts, boosters and certain items are impossible to be removed, if you have use them, you need to have the ammount deducted.

If you don't want the cosmetics removed or you used to many forma for example, then it's going to be you who has to purchase legitimate platinum.

Is there a way of knowing if the plat comes from a compromised account or from a source where support will remove it later? kinda, certain player names (almost  like script generated) and obvious unfair trades increases the chances of that player causing issues on you, a simple and basic trick is to retain the platinum on your account for a few weeks, instead of spending it right away, this however doesn't work all the time as certain trades and certain traders may have year old trades rechecked and if it's unfair in some way, they remove the plat, regardless if it was legitimately  purchased or not

Edited by KIREEK