Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania prime???

Drk_Pr1nc

Question

5 answers to this question

New Primes are usually released at around 1-3 pm ET.

Currently it's 7am so their workday hasn't even started yet.

Edited by Guest

For me this soudns like.

"I wanna be the first one to buy it and pose around with it because i got the moeny for it."

Patience is a virtue.

Like it makes that much difference to buy it a day later or farm it, spares you at worse bugs that come with it if you know the game and DE.

Some people also life in different time zones and or have work desptie the Virus going on and not have the chance to be right on time when it will arrive.

Do yourself a favor and stop overhyping yourself, it will do you good i tihnk.

28 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

For me this soudns like.

"I wanna be the first one to buy it and pose around with it because i got the moeny for it."

Patience is a virtue.

Like it makes that much difference to buy it a day later or farm it, spares you at worse bugs that come with it if you know the game and DE.

Some people also life in different time zones and or have work desptie the Virus going on and not have the chance to be right on time when it will arrive.

Do yourself a favor and stop overhyping yourself, it will do you good i tihnk.

I guess I’m just excited about one of my favourite frames getting a prime, being in quarantine means I’m bored af constantly. Also,  I have spent quite a lot of time accumulating void traces, and syndicate standing, so when Titania Prime drops I will be able to farm for her as efficiently as possible. I’m sorry that this post caused you enough pain for you to have to leave this comment.