Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RivenMerchant

not sure about if her exalted weapons can't attack arbitration drones or not, but her new "augment" just disables her vacuum while in Razorwing, but as bonus, receives the same effect as Aviator: -40% damage received while in the air (additive with adaptation and other resistance mods effects)

• Like 1

hace 9 minutos, nyevid dijo:

it makes sense that Ivara's arrows are an ability because she conjures them whenever she needs them

Titania conjures her dex pixia whenever she needs them aswell.

hace 11 minutos, nyevid dijo:

they look pretty "magical"...

Dunno, two really tiny guns that can delet pretty much anything seems magical enough for me.

hace 16 minutos, nyevid dijo:

but DEX PIXIA is a weapon titania carries and deploys like an archwing weapon in gear

No she does not, dex pixia literally appears out of nowhere.

hace 18 minutos, nyevid dijo:

and that Titania cannot use any other weapon when in razorwing

You can use your amp iirc.

I agree she should be able to damage arbitration drones in razorwing tho.

• Like 2

It would be enough for me if they introduced augment or mechanics to disable Dex pixia/Divata using a normal weapon. I'm willing to spend a slot to disable something I don't want to use, leaving the rest of the set untouched.

There are several other frames that suffer from this. For example, aegis storm, where you can only use trash gun, which even at high strength will still be trash.

Edited by zhellon

Dont add another mod for that, every frame that get a whole ability blocked like her razorwing should just add a special feature, like she could use her normal weapons too, at that gamemode. But like already statet, there are other frames that are meta for that kind of game mode, cause that is the reason we have different frames, one or two of them for each gamemode.

Edited by Shonaney

hate this specific caveat of Arbitrations considering that:

- Dex Pixia by default can damage nullifier bubbles

- arbitration drones are a form of nullifier unit - no reason to make the tiny XXXXX even more annoying

- arbitration drones already have area of effect removal of frame abilities and power inflicted statuses

• Like 1

I used to take my Titania into Arbitration and the only two option you have when dealing with those Drones are:

1. Swap to Operator mode and use a decent Amp to snipe them. This does not scale well and at later stages will be useless.

2. Exit Razorwing and use your gun to blow it up. Rolling Guard, Aviator, and or Adaptation(stacked up) "can" keep you alive during the life or death moment of being vulnerable outside of Razorwing. Tribute buff Dust (50% Acc debuff) and Thorn (+50% damage reduction) helps as well.

Arbitrage is not the only problem for Dex_Pixia and Divata. For example, I could take Paracesis to a new event and it would increase my damage output multiple times, because razorwing makes it possible to use melee for the eye. The same can be said about Eidolon hunt.

Edited by zhellon

Back when arbs came out they did work on the drones which was unintended and trivialized the content. Pretty sure a few other abilities worked too which got fixed eventually. 

Just pop out and shoot them with a launcher weapon. Spellbind makes you immune to all status including knockdowns and self stagger effects. If you're worried about death just use an ancient healer specter. 

Edited by zakaryx

16 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

Back when arbs came out they did work on the drones which was unintended and trivialized the content. Pretty sure a few other abilities worked too which got fixed eventually.

Just pop out and shoot them with a launcher weapon. Spellbind makes you immune to all status including knockdowns and self stagger effects. If you're worried about death just use an ancient healer specter.

Well, you can just jump to get an Aviator action, only it's still not the same as using razorwing. Have you heard the concept of evasion tank? Thanks to high mobility and a small HitBox razorwing-Titania turns into an evasion tank, where you do not take damage in the face, but simply evade it.

40 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Well, you can just jump to get an Aviator action, only it's still not the same as using razorwing. Have you heard the concept of evasion tank? Thanks to high mobility and a small HitBox razorwing-Titania turns into an evasion tank, where you do not take damage in the face, but simply evade it.

Well you need to choose between evasion or killing drones. You can't have both with Titania. 

Plus you don't need evasion when you have an ancient healer reducing all damage taken combined with titanias own buffs and shield gating. 

Hitting 4 isn't the end of the world.

7 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

Well you need to choose between evasion or killing drones. You can't have both with Titania.

Plus you don't need evasion when you have an ancient healer reducing all damage taken combined with titanias own buffs and shield gating.

Hitting 4 isn't the end of the world.

Arbitrage drones are designed to limit mass CC/nuck abilities. Razorwing is not that, Dex Pixia doesn't even have the upper hand over normal weapons. This restriction makes the same sense as forcing rhino to deal 0 damage to arbitrage drones when it is in iron skin.

But, personally, I have no problems with arbitrage drones. I'm just a Dex Pixia hater and believe I should be able to change weapons that I don't like. At least as an augment. 

• Like 2