PSA: TennoGen Pricing Changes - Lira, Hryvnia, Ruble and Euro

Tenno,

As many of you know, the value of currency across the globe changes, and occasionally we need to re-evaluate the prices of Tennogen items as the market shifts.

As such, we have made some adjustments to the following currencies:

Turkish Lira (TRY), Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) and Russian Ruble (RUB) currencies will see an increase in prices. In the case of Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH), specific tiers of items will remain as they were with only some of the items increasing.

Euro (EUR) will see a decrease in some items, with other items remaining at their original price point.

Please note, these changes will come into effect when the new Round 18 of TennoGen is launched - very soon, hopefully, this week!!

• Like 10
18 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Turkish Lira (TRY), Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) and Russian Ruble (RUB) currencies will see an increase in prices.

Well, damn... Looks like I'll have to stop bothering with Tennogen :thinking:

Edited by Thundervision
  • Like 28
1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

As many of you know, the value of currency across the globe changes, and occasionally we need to re-evaluate the prices of Tennogen items as the market shifts.

Unfortunately, salaries don't increase. In my country at least.

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 26
1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

i guess u will only have to pay the same price as everyone else now?

Yeah, too bad he won't be getting a proportional salary increase though.

• Like 17
3 hours ago, SilentMashiko said:

what about pricing of prime accesses and unvaultings?

I think its more to do with the set agreements on how much creators get paid per item sold. As in 'DE agrees to pay X$ per item', but when the $ goes up, the price has to go up to fit this in order for the terms of the agreement to be legal.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chaotea said:

I think its more to do with the set agreements on how much creators get paid per item sold. As in 'DE agrees to pay X$ per item', but when the $ goes up, the price has to go up to fit this in order for the terms of the agreement to be legal.

^This

When you buy Tennogen, you aren't buying DE's product. You are buying someone else's product that they have entered into a contract with DE to sell. A part of this contract is how much the creator gets paid per unit sold, and that amount is either in CAD or in the creator's home currency (I don't remember which), meaning that the price to the consumer is based on the currency in the agreement.

• Like 2

@[DE]Bear

In case of UAH - the prices were doubled.

I had to pay ~1.9€ for a tennogen item last month, but now (taking current exchange rate into consideration) it will cost me almost 3.4€.

I was not buying tennogen often when it had euro prices on it - I will stop buying it often now.

2 cups of coffee (50 Hryvnia) was a fair price for a piece of digital art. Now it's just an overprice.

• Like 16

Hello to DE from Ukraine. It's best time to increase the Tennogen prices btw. Now I’d better buy indie-trash in steam.

Edited by Lored
Thanks DE for editing my post
  • Like 6

Right? It's not like there's a quarantine and Hryvnia is steadily falling.

Perfect time to squeeze more cash!

FYI, DE: average salary (January 2020) is ~525 euros (in capital), while minimum wage is... wait for it... 160 euros!

• Like 11

Oh, Damn it! I am from Russia, the prices are terrible, now I will definitely not buy what I wanted so much...

And where to get money, if the wages are low if I used to be able to afford to buy 1-2 skins a month, now there is no. Ah, DE, although would warning (and better date, although would approximate) in the most game have shown, message or in the news, I more than am confident, that not all go on forum. Someone was taken aback by this information, like me. How lucky I am to live in Russia... (no)

• Like 2

nice, i`m from Ukraine, before price changes i bought skins not often, 1 in few month, now it changed on 0 in few month, you feel that profit??? when crisis is everywhere, it's best time to raise prices 😉

• Like 8