Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: TennoGen Pricing Changes - Lira, Hryvnia, Ruble and Euro

"In June 2016, Leyou purchased the remaining shares of Digital Extremes." - Wiki.

And since Chinese are actively hating all foreigners right now, because they (the foreigners, absolutely not Wuhan) brought the pandemic onto the world - we get what we get. Didn't expect it from HK, but I guess at the end of the day big HK companies are still being subordinates of the mainland China.

Conspiracy jokes aside though - that's just market probing. If the morons in affected regions will keep buying stuff because "they can afford it" - the prices will stay.

I said this before in this thread and I will say this again:

150%-175% final price would be fine and understandable.

266% price from out of the blue is NOT OK.

But the offer when your marketing department blows me still stands, DE. 50 bucks for the job, not covering any travel expenses though, can maybe throw a dinner offer to the table.

@Sadraven feudalism is a solid compliment, considering the current state of this country XD

So yeah, the price increased to roughly 230% here.
BB tennogen.

P.S. Gotta love the elitist always screaming "YoU WiLl PaY As MuCh As Us NoW".
Here's the thing boyos, making 400 dollars a month is a blessing here for an average dude, 300 of which goes into taxes. So, for the low price of 5 dollars we can now get a wonderful skin OR groceries that will last for 4 to 5 days. We could buy something nice in WF just by saying ourselves "No" in buying some tasty treat with old prices, you know, like normal countries do. Now you have to decide, tennogen or literal days amount of necessary food. And the odds, as you can guess, are not in the game's favor. 

В 19.04.2020 в 15:13, Veysheng сказал:

So yeah, the price increased to roughly 230% here.
BB tennogen.

P.S. Gotta love the elitist always screaming "YoU WiLl PaY As MuCh As Us NoW".
Here's the thing boyos, making 400 dollars a month is a blessing here for an average dude, 300 of which goes into taxes. So, for the low price of 5 dollars we can now get a wonderful skin OR groceries that will last for 4 to 5 days. We could buy something nice in WF just by saying ourselves "No" in buying some tasty treat with old prices, you know, like normal countries do. Now you have to decide, tennogen or literal days amount of necessary food. And the odds, as you can guess, are not in the game's favor. 

400? thats decent. alot of people have like 290 salary

• 2 weeks later...

Archived