BUG: dojo invites causing players to be trapped on railjack!

I dont even trade that much anymore cause I got tired of explaining to people a thousand times over and over again about this bug just so we could trade, but heres another one:

1w6D6FO.png

DE do u even care, 8 months and still counting you refuse to fix this.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

As far as bugs go, this isn't that big of a deal. If you see someone join and several seconds later, they don't show up on the trade console, ask them if they're trapped on the railjack and tell them to fast travel to the dry dock. I trade a lot and do that frequently. Sure, we shouldn't have to do that, but the bug is easy to get around. If you're tired of typing it, just copy and paste, lol.

If they're going to ignore some bugs and fix others, I'd rather they fix the new 'can't see the player list while inside a railjack station' bug than this one, haha. That one's actually impactful.

5 hours ago, RenzorTheRed said:

As far as bugs go, this isn't that big of a deal.

Then why do you even bother coming in a topic specifically about this bug, its been in the game since RJ launched which was like 8 months ago, in all that time I must have explained it a thousand times to players (I'm not even joking in this number) and many of them didnt even speak English and left the dojo, only for me trying to ask them to come back or to invite me.

Not everyone speaks English, you cannot explain this to people that do not understand you, me having to go in google translate just to explain to people in their language and hope they will understand, that is a giant red flag to me and shouldn't even happen, trading is the most basic thing in this game and there shouldn't be 8 month old bugs preventing people from trading.

If DE brings in new content into the game that screws up these most basics functions like trading, they need to fix it ASAP and not ignore it for so many months and pretend it doesn't even exist, or players like yourself pretending its not a big issue and shouldn't be fixed, how can you even say that when its been 8 months already.

If other bugs have such a high priority to you, then go in their respective topics or make your own topics about them, but don't come in here saying what you just said.

Even as you say "its not a big deal", do 1000 times 1+ minute, which is still a best case scenario in my case because it usually takes longer than a minute just to get someone off the RJ, thats on average an entire day that I have been explaining to people to get off the railjack.

Please do me one favor, go ingame and type in chat 24 hours strait to people how to get off the railjack, lets see how you will enjoy that because that is exactly the time I have lost these past 8 months, not to mention the numerous trades that simply did not happen, and even a few times people placed me on ignore for trying to explain it, maybe then you will have an inkling of how it really is, because I don't believe you trade a lot, if you did you would know how annoying this bug can be due to language barriers, but you don't, just like DE doesn't, because they don't trade and think of it as no biggie just like you.

If you see someone join and several seconds later, they don't show up on the trade console, ask them if they're trapped on the railjack

What do you think Ive been doing, also do you have any idea how long it can take for some people to even load into the dojo, some people join instantly, others have really bad computers and it can take several minutes for them to even load in, and then other times the game just refuses to show the player to me due to bad connections, but its up to me to have a crystal ball and just know which ones are on the railjack right.

Traders should not have to go through all these hoops and work-arounds with messages asking if someone might be on RJ and if they are then messages explaining how to get off the RJ so many times every single day and waste so much time on this, 8 months and counting already, its utterly exhausting and frustrating, and God forbid the other player can't speak English.

Edited by IIAc3sII
  • Like 1

gDKXGky.png

NR1 reason why I'll never support DE financially anymore, they ask you to report bugs on forum but they don't do anything with it, in fact they just ignore it completely, 5 months that Ive been reporting this and not a single word from them.

I'm a big trader and its come to the point where this bug is annoying the hell out of me, at least a thousand times I had to explain this "bug" to people, why do players even need to spend time on this annoying stuff, DE should just finally step up and fix it.

Edited by IIAc3sII
  • Like 1

I salute you for your effort to get this fixed. I almost have the instructions on how to get out of RJ in copy/paste every time I do a trade, because it happens so damn often. Not to mention the rest of trade-related bugs like false MR8-locked riven trading, not loading into certain Dojos, unknowingly disconnecting from chat (so no one can DM you), Mod count displayed wrong, doubles of sold mods being uninstalled from builds etc.

Given the current state of bugs in the game, I lost hope for a fix this year, as things are falling apart on all ends. Can anyone even name a part of the game that isn't bugged in some way?

2 hours ago, IIAc3sII said:

"ESC - quit game", only thing still functioning properly.

Except that even ESC doesn't work every time. :) I notice it most often in Eidolon hunts, not sure if they fixed it for Conclave, where you couldn't leave the game because of that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2020-09-30 at 3:17 PM, IIAc3sII said:

"ESC - quit game", only thing still functioning properly.

well, sometimes your whole HUD gets turned off, so not even that works 100% of the time, so correction: ALT + F4

• Like 1