Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty reward system and standing (PoE and Fortuna)

Mascarado_gamer

I'm here with this post to suggest for the rewards present in bounties both in PoE and Fortuna and the cap existent in syndicates.

For the bounty reward my suggestion will be, work like the scarlet spear and nightwave, the credit based stuff, you do the mission get credits as reward, and take what you want. This system in my opinion feels really rewarding and my time is going for what i want and even better, like my time is going to something relevant and consistent.

I get that the syndicate cap exists for players not to burn through a new launched content in a short time, but since some of this contents are old (PoE and Fortuna) this cap just make the player spending more time in the game, not having fun, but feeling like a job taking the fun out of the game. Note: At the moment i'm having to wait 4 days to be able to upgrade me vox solaris rank, if the standing cap were removed i would for sure stay playing the game but this will make me just login to the game for getting my standing than leave the game, which is not good to keep players engaged)

BTW Why plinx can be obtained just after completing the full Fortuna syndicate to get gyromag, but the weapons is just mastery rank 6?

Feel free to comment down below your opinion about this.

Edited by Mascarado_gamer