Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Titania Prime

10 hours ago, (PS4)AjaxWarhock said:

I need my money refunded for not getting titiana prime for $60. There needs to be a larger announcement and better separation of this. I'm incredibly angry, like I was duped. Fix this now.

Ps4

Um it seems like you bought the accessories pack that came with plat affinity and the syandana. Titania prime and the other weapons cost $79.99.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)victorhgermano said:

Had the same Issue! AAA price for ONLY ACCESSORIES

Warframe PS4 store totally mislead my purchased! There is no Titania Prime access available on the store. I feel deceived! 

I’m so frustrated and angry! And I’m not the only one in this situation

Only the accessorie pack was available at that time. Maybe now the pack that has titania is there.

Ok that’s the worst possible scenario to me...

It is just available to me the Titania prime access... The thing is: I will have to go through refunding process from Sony given the messages presented this, so that I can have access to the full package! There is not an option to just add in the Frame and Weapons to my purchase... I hate myself, I hate sony and I’m starting to hate this game... 

Until I get the money back, I wont be able to buy this package... 

From PSN store:

Full games, downloadable content, themes, avatars and season passes fall under this category.

After purchasing this type of content through PlayStation
Store, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund to your payment method on PlayStationNetwork. If you started to download or stream the purchased content you are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.”

When i go to view all of warframe add ONs in the psn store, I don’t find titania prime access, however if i search for warframe in the store by default the prime access appears at top. I an reluctant to purchase it when it behaves like this. Hope it doesn’t causes any problems 

The ingame store definitely appears broken. I too purchased the accessories pack without realizing it.

The front of the store says Titania Prime but when you click it, it changes to accessories and if your in a rush and don't notice it, you'll end up purchasing the wrong product. DE needs to check on this asap.

On 2020-03-31 at 3:49 PM, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

duped into what exactly? what did u buy? if there is no prime to buy how did u get duped nto buying it and not getting it? it isnt buyable right?

No it is not available still. There is an issue causing it to be with held for PS4 users. Also Sony is out of contact and unreachable for now.

To explain. You click a link and it brings you to the assumed correct location. This was not correct when I tried to buy the prime access........and was given.................ories. it is stated there is an issue with release and it's supposed to be available today, however Sony is still unreachable and my ticket is in limbo.

Archived