Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, SpiderMonkeylord said:

The thing about security issues is that it's very, very bad security to explain, publicly, what the issue is.

Depends on what kind of security it is. Security through obscurity doesn't tend to help anything in the long term, but if you are implying this is in regards to some cheesy method some folk we trying to get those lottery level rarity drops; I wouldn't call it a matter of security. While a full on exploit of non-game mechanics, for example memory reading like popular anti-cheat programs or the current method exposing user or server information could be security related.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting the Oplink.
    • The Oplink is intended to not be affected by Abilities.

Totally understandable.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.

This is not understandable at all, since the tips for khora tell us to do it:

bN7TaKm.jpg

sO9zRvL.jpg

What's next, Vazarin not healing defense targets then? Why you call it a fix? This is a mistake?

3 hours ago, moondog548 said:

They explained several times now they withheld the good arcanes so that they could balance the reward pacing beforehand.

It's just that the whole system has been so horrifically bugged this entire time that they haven't even been able to start collecting the scoring data they need to balance anything!

Delay, delay delay delay and delay more until they are released within 48 hours of the event ending huh? 

The only reasoning behind the delay is they don't want the arcane market to crash and likely not for player benefit, but more so that eidolons don't become useless other then focus farming. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Sentient AI count per player when Defending Oplinks in the Murex Raid mission.

• Previously the number of spawns didn’t match up with how many players there were in the squad, and oftentimes there was nothing to Defend against. This should feel more to scale with the number of squadmates present. 

This might need some (more) tuning imho. Went solo (wasnt Limbo) for testing purposes and there is now way WAY more for one player than it was for four before. Even if this isnt intended way for the mission; if there was complains about too much Limbo before, now its basicaly mandatory.

Only some few people can really see the use of umbra mods and most of people just see the use of it's intensify.

And so there are people just lucky get umbra forma from rare cache. I've been hunting it almost half of the time since empyrean released ALONE and got only 2 rare caches yet they drop none of it.

This system just basing up too much random drop and what is more frustrating ? I know how the general drop system like and frankly I don't like to build up the chance for other people and it's MINE. So as I seeing this

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

1 minute ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

So yall gonna straight up remove venari healing the defense obj but not remove the tip yall put in telling us we could do it?

b94c030c52.jpg

Oh they will do it, just to avoid being called on their hipocrisy!

vor 7 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting the Oplink.

This reinforces the limbo meta.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.

Did you already forget that this is literally mentioned in Khora's tips or are you just trying to hide a nerf as fix again?

Hey y'all

Titania Prime looks great! I'm working on relic hunting right now, and I don't think I've ground out warframe pieces with such vigor since original Titania was released!!

I've been using original Titania to grind out the relics needed and I have come across some things I haven't noticed before. Some interesting Bugs? Choices? I only noticed during the condrix fight, so maybe it's only been happening since this event.

1. The dex pixia doesn't do status effects to the condrix at all. no corrosive, no viral, no slash etc. Critical hits still seem to work though. Unfortunately the dex pixia isn't a good crit weapon. Status is the only way to get any damage on these large things, I think it should be put in.

2. Increasing fire rate of dex pixia reduces damage per bullet by a significant amount. I've tested with arcane velocity and razor wing blitz both separately and together. I found that if I fired against the condrix and my damage was about 256raw per bullet at base attack speed, and then add my level 3 arcane velocity at 80% increase and razor wing blitz at 100% increase my damage will drop to around 158raw. I have no way of telling if I'm getting a 180% increase in speed, but I'm certain I'm getting a 50% reduction in damage. (Was easy since statuses didn't proc :p)  Is this a known thing? I looked in the wiki and on youtube about fire rate and nothing like this ever came up. 

3. I'm happy you've put the auto targeting dash for her diwata melee attack back in, it's so much fun! However now instead of targeting mid body, now you instead target their toes... Could we get a target about neck high? That way it will help avoid bumping into barricades and other low walls causing a stagger. 

Don't lie, we all know you removed umbra forma from the drops because it was dropping too much during the event and you didn't want it to crush your precious nightwave play hours.

Your "someone found an effective farming method" alarm triggered because the event simply resulted in way more instances of the sentient ship than previously possible which spiked umbra forma drops and you panic removed it instead of letting people have fun and be rewarded for their time.

14 minutes ago, drakenstrife said:

Hey y'all

Titania Prime looks great! I'm working on relic hunting right now, and I don't think I've ground out warframe pieces with such vigor since original Titania was released!!

I've been using original Titania to grind out the relics needed and I have come across some things I haven't noticed before. Some interesting Bugs? Choices? I only noticed during the condrix fight, so maybe it's only been happening since this event.

1. The dex pixia doesn't do status effects to the condrix at all. no corrosive, no viral, no slash etc. Critical hits still seem to work though.

2. Increasing fire rate of dex pixia reduces damage per bullet by a significant amount. I've tested with arcane velocity and razor wing blitz both separately and together. I found that if I fired against the condrix and my damage was about 256raw per bullet at base attack speed, and then add my level 3 arcane velocity at 80% increase and razor wing blitz at 100% increase my damage will drop to around 158raw. I have no way of telling if I'm getting a 180% increase in speed, but I'm certain I'm getting a 50% reduction in damage. (Was easy since statuses didn't proc 😛)  Is this a known thing? I looked in the wiki and on youtube about fire rate and nothing like this ever came up. 

I'm pretty sure the condix is not intended to be effected by status at all. and I'v head that damage reduction is happening to the condix with other things too, it's ether a bug or some broken mechanic DE tried to introduce to artificially increase the time it takes to kill one. But these are definitely in no way problems exclusive to titania.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corinth Prime

Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This prime version of the shotgun adds remote detonation of the weapon’s airburst round.

The remote detonation could have been a neat idea if it worked like the Penta, but unfortunately it's just a worse version of the standard Corinth burst. The projectile travels too fast for the extra control to matter and the fact that the projectile won't explode automatically after traveling maximum distance means that it's just an extra button press for the same result, only now you might blast yourself in the face if the session's latency changes

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.

This was not a fix. This is a nerf. You don't want her to be able to heal the OpLinks? Fine, I call bull crap, but fine. Taking away her ability to heal defense targets though is straight out a nerf and is very unnecessary. 😡

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting the Oplink.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets

what ? this was a feature not a bug... even in ability tips it says that venari can heal defense targets.

So was it a fix or a kit change ?

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting the Oplink.
  • Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.

Wow really DE? Just really? So how about players who want to solo the damn mission? Better revert this one because I didn't see this as a fix, this is just ruining the variety that the game has to offer for players who play that certain frame that can heal stuff. But in Khora's case, she's already been overshadowed and in the same time having her Venari healing aura nerfed is just a dumb decision. Give healing frame an ability to heal defend target, excluding Trin's Bless.

So what's next? Nerf Venari Defend ability to disarm enemy by making it only staggering the enemy? Yea. That's great. Why not nerf all of her kit?

Archived