Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Dr_Shadox said:

For all tenno crying about the venari heal , did you try if it still heal MARKED target ? (as said in the tooltip you seem like to show ?).

It's been tested in another thread already. The ability got nerfed.

1 hour ago, Dr_Shadox said:

For all tenno crying about the venari heal , did you try if it still heal MARKED target ? (as said in the tooltip you seem like to show ?).

Yes, from Defense pods to Optilink, including the Defense terminal. None of them are healable except for operative and hostage. 

Jesus Christ DE, STOP calling nerfs "fixes" just own up to your decisions and they will pass moderatly easier to the community. Why are you becoming so out of touch with your players now? It's starting to get annoying really quickly.

Lots of good stuff here, however after giving it some thought I really need to say this: the new animations for Titania Prime just plain don't look good. I really hope the current state (not to mention the fact that the changes don't apply to default Titania) is bugged in some way, because if not you really just shouldn't have bothered and should either remove the animations or give us a way to disable them. I'm only rarely actively disappointed with something that's been added to the game, but this is one of those times - it looks like you just ported over Wisp's animations without the hip sway, and there are all sorts of reasons that doesn't work.

just getting back to posting on the forums after steam client stopped being bugged to crap.

so let me get this strait.... you removed one of Khora's funniest interactions that iv even seen... ***me and my friends loveing refered to vanari as blowtorch-cat*** just becuase it could be used to heal something in 1 particular instance.

yall know that in the loading screen under the "tips" bit its stated that you can use vanari's heal to fix up defence targets... as a tip from the game to the players... god that wont age well. Also cannot w8 for you guys to gut the 2nd best focus school becuase it as well can heal up defence targets. Leaving Zeneric to be the only picked focus school.

---Can we get a chroma rework? or at least let self dmg mods apply as per normal?
---also why are tenno able to do sick backflips from amps now? (VIA recoil)
---who do all weapons that have an aoe damage effect make me stagger? id rather just outright take the damage again. at least it let me have the freedom of movement that i used to enjoy. This is not the true removal of self damage this is just takeing one bad thing and giveing us another, self damage should have been made to where it does not bypass all resistances. as so there is a chance that you can outright survive your own nuke's. shield gate'ing would have been a nice fix for self damage in the past, but now that we have both it feels like lost potential 
---Focus expansion 3 please. perhaps add the umbra passive as the main gimic? (please i have over 3 mill in every focus school waiting to be used on ANYTHING)

Il y a 7 heures, Eklectus a dit :

It's been tested in another thread already. The ability got nerfed.

Il y a 7 heures, MaximEnglish a dit :

Yes, from Defense pods to Optilink, including the Defense terminal. None of them are healable except for operative and hostage. 

Oh ok , it was just for be sure ^^.

In this case yes , it's not cool 😕

In the most recent update thread, Megan said that they are going to reevaluate Venari and the other healing things and she apologized for calling it a 'fix'.

I don't know how to post a screenshot in the forum, but its on page 7 of 27.3.7

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn't communicate this properly.

We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.

Apologies as well for the late reply on this topic. We’ll update everyone when we’ve dug deeper and have an action plan.

This is the DE response on the venari controversy. 

The umbra forma bp nerf is not something that great. It is not tradeable and it was creating an incentive for doing things(aka juicing the murex). I'm sad that some A******s abused it, but I don't think that few abusing a mechanic is a good reason to punish everyone. My crews in the early days of the event have been particulary keen on trying to get those and now it's gone.

12 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

security issue? like what? this is very vague.....

reportedly, people were using scarlet spear to farm for them instead of receiving kill codes; as a result, the whole railjack gameplay was taken out back and shot in the head.

i have to clarify these are rumors but since there is no official statement it is all we have to go on.

EDIT: Do not worry tho, if you go towards your arsenal on the orbiter and look up through the glass ceiling, you can see a sad reminder of the grind you went thru in -however small- hopes for the most powerful item in the game.

Archived