Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

While great, Bounties are great in getting a specific Relic. Unfortunately, as always, the Unvaulting Relics will always overtake the entire Relics there. Are there plans to split the table to have one feature the Unvaulting while the other one features the Prime Access Relics?

THIS. I hope they work on this. This never made sense to me.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

1. as if anybody was getting Umbra Forma from those crates. The spawn rate of the crate is already incredibly low, and the BP drop percent was less than 1%.

Also, we all know it’s been almost half a year since Intermission 2, right?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Clarified the Split Flight Mod to include ‘Non-AOE Bows’ in the description.

• This is to address that Split Flight cannot be equipped on the Lenz, Kuva Bramma, or Ivara’s Artemis Bow.

Nagantaka, Zhuge, Zhuge prime, Attica? Nagantaka wasn't on sale as a bow either during valentines sale. Why do you hate Nagantaka. Show Nagantaka some love.

2 minutes ago, Flaming_Warrior said:

Hey, I just got this mod, so I’m wondering, what’s wrong with it? 🤔

You cant use on Nagantaka, Kuva Bramma, Lenz, Zhuge, Zhuge Prime. I see if I cant use it on explosive bows, but the mod itself says that I should be able to use it on crossbows too and Zhuge and Nagantaka are crossbows.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next!

Thanks for this. But I have to ask why didn't you guys do this for Atlas Prime:

That thing clips badly through the "hood" and it should be checked 😞

Also, so grateful the Archwing skin was not a reused asset. It looks great to be fair, so it seems this Prime Access isn't bad at all.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a ‘Waiting for Satellite’ UI line when players are in the Murex Raid with their Oplinks down but have neglected to place the Satellite first. A few cases of ‘not receiving codes’ were a result of user error that this should fix. 

• Fixed a case of players ending up in Scarlet Spear Flotilla 0, even though they were invited to a different Flotilla.
  • Potential fix for receiving a ‘Mission Failed’ screen during a Murex Raid if the Flotilla reached 100/100.

Thanks for these fixes.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

Uncommon forma in relics

Archived