Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Flotilla Instance number now displays alongside the Flotilla progress at the center hologram of the Flotilla.

why didnt you guys do this from the start? 🤔

thx for the update and fixes btw 😎

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

Ok so you legit just killed my only reason to play or touch railjack. Now you should put it on little duck in the flotilla or little duck in fortuna and put it as a high amount of those tokens so it will be a grind but a worth while grind to get a forma that is hard to obtain. @[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Clarified the Split Flight Mod to include ‘Non-AOE Bows’ in the description.

• This is to address that Split Flight cannot be equipped on the Lenz, Kuva Bramma, or Ivara’s Artemis Bow.

Why? Because #*!% You, that's why.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

I can understand wanting to push them being insanely rare, I mean I have never found any Umbra Forma blueprint in the Veil anyway; but security issue? I am not sure I follow.

I did not receive my bonus payouts twice in a row. The second letter came in just after this patch. I was #1 in Flotilla 20 for Murex Raids, and I still did not receive any bonus payout.

This is burning me out. Please fix.

Qn36lr7.png

aOZKLmw.jpg

Just now, Urlan said:

I can understand wanting to push them being insanely rare, I mean I have never found any Umbra Forma blueprint in the Veil anyway; but security issue? I am not sure I follow.

The thing about security issues is that it's very, very bad security to explain, publicly, what the issue is.

It appears the update either changed how the cluster grenades spawned by the Kuva Bramma explosion behave in Scarlet Spear Ground Assault. When directly hitting the Condrix' vulnerable spot, the cluster bombs did also hit it. Now, instead they seem to always expressly fly away from it - not even just in a circular pattern so that some will hit and some will fly away, but it looks as if they are deliberately coded to fly in any direction but the Condrix itself. As a result, not only was the net damage of Kuva Bramma against the Condrix massively nerfed, you also get hit and staggered by the cluster bombs all the time because the typical distance and height of the Condrix is just right so that they fly in your own face...

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

Ah, yes, "security issues". Did someone happen to be lucky enough to get 2 Forma in 2 missions in a row instead of one Forma once a year? :clem:

ElementaryHalfBadger-size_restricted.gif

Sentient Anomaly now serves absolutely no purpose but getting Shedu which you can get from the event Symbilysts. And the current Railjack event doesn't even require the Railjack for anything but flying from point A to point B to abandon it. Congrats on putting the final nail in the Railcoffin.

we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

• Baro
  • Nakak
  • Liches
  • Eidolons
  • Conclave
  • Little Duck
  • Orb Mothers
  • Current event
  • Kuva Fortress

Seem pretty secure to me. And, in fact, more reliable than Creditswave:

Series 1 — The Wolf of Saturn Six:

February 27th, 2019 — May 19th, 2019.