Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next!

So, just to be clear, you are selling a second Syandana for $20USD? Or can you also get this second syandana if you buy the Lantern and Accessories packs separately?

Because I normally just buy the two packs separately to save on money (especially right now), but if that's the only way to get the Syandana I need to know ahead of time.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb BunkoBuxy:

Make an update for a the ground squad pls, the current scale feels to easy. Make it endless or increase the possible waves, but the current scale with 17 scans just too easy. The nerfs killed the fun factor. 

even without nerf it wasnt fun and just another verions of mobile defense. Cheese with Limbo and co just made it bearable.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed melee magnetism not functioning with Titania's Diwata in Razorwing.

Is this a reference to the automatic locked-on leap attack that used to happen with all archmelees and, if so, is this supposed to have been fixed for archmelees in general?
Last I checked (this week) it's not even working for Prisma Veritux - at least not in Scarlet Space combat.

Gerade eben schrieb Lydethlas:

Uhm, weren't the Higher arcanes supposed to be released into Scarlet spear early this week?
I'd have guessed you would bundle them into this release?

They're biding their time till they can pull the Hema excuse to not adjust the economy before they add the higher arcanes at insane prices.

23 minutes ago, LucMakai said:

So Artemis Bow is an AoE bow but Cernos Prime is not?

Cernos Prime's projectile does not explode while Artemis Bow on the other hand have an augument that make it explode. 

So NO x5 exploding arrows, although if you are not using the augment is kinda weird to consider the Artemis to be AoE.

2 minutes ago, thurmack said:

Is this a reference to the automatic locked-on leap attack that used to happen with all archmelees and, if so, is this supposed to have been fixed for archmelees in general?
Last I checked (this week) it's not even working for Prisma Veritux - at least not in Scarlet Space combat.

It was not working in normal archmelee (non-railjack) either, I can confirm as I've been running normal archwing missions. However, I can't download the update so I can't check if it was fixed alongside Titania. I do know it hasn't been working for at least a month. It might have been longer, but I have only been playing again for the past month. There are a number of threads on it and a few people *claim* to have made bug reports, but no changes unless it was fixed alongside Titania without going in the patch notes.

Still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and possibly the new Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate.

51 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

NICE! Btw can we get Valence transfer system for pets? most people get them when they are new and stick to whatever they get since they are rare, example smeeta kavat. so with transfer we can just switch our 7-8 forma'd pet with the newer looking one we want. don't see why this can't be implemented easily after how kuva weapons work

And for my next trick, spectate! As the kavat I hold in this hand shall be forcefully deleted in an effort to power up the kavat within my other hand!

STILL receiving the bug that was supposed to be fixed last hotfix.

as per 27.3.5:

• Potential fix towards Clients having no Oplink UI in Murex Raids. This issue also resulted in having no ‘Kill Code Receiver' score upon returning to the Flotilla.

and yet as of today:

unknown.png

Archived