Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, ChowFatYun said:

Can anyone give me a single reason to put up with rail jack now. Because otherwise i am just giving up. Spent a week pushing that buggy, bullet spongy gameplay up to spec. Now there is not a single point in actually doing it.

Seriously, is it like three guns left to do railjack for now?

It was always just a path to a few weapons. 

Look, I don't care about Prime Access, can you instead put higher priority and focus on fixing the game you do have? With approximately the same staff size and money ID software was able to make DOOM Eternal. Innovate. Compete. Actually care.

EDIT: And what the heck kind of "Security issue" could justify your removing literally the solitary piece of loot desireable from Railjack that would incentivize people to even keep puting up with that? Nobody cares about Rush Repair Drones and unless you count 3 weapons of mediocre quality there's no reason to keep dealing with Railjack. With or without Scarlet Spear.

I'm aware that I can't say this without sounding hostile, so I'll just say that I don't intend this to actually BE hostile (though I can't stop you from taking it as such, of course)

Could Diwata Prime please be buffed. It has the same stats as the Diwata and it bums me out that you didn't make it a bit stronger. Also it has no stance mod slot so its missing out on a potential extra 10 capacity that weapons like iron staff, or garuda's claws have access to.  Please, Titania is my Bae and I just want to see her treated like the goddess she is.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pangolin Prime
Honoring one of the first Tenno clans, their house sword has been beautifully redesigned.

Confirming once and for all, sometimes non-Primes were designed before Primes (not just in real life, but in the story)

In some cases this was causing confusion as to why Victory Payout was not being received, when in reality the Flotilla they participated in did not successfully meet the 100/100 goal

With how many fixes are focused on the 100/100 score, it's almost like that is causing more trouble than good and shouldn't even be a limitation in the event. Literally no one likes that restriction. It feels bad.

Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue.

What does that even mean? Are people hacking in Rare Crates to get more Umbral Forma? And even if they were, the game is predominantly PvE so why would anyone care?

Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls blocking Coildrives.

How is that a bug? Mass Vitrify is supposed to block enemies, so why do Coildrives get to be an exception?

1 hour ago, lakijussi said:

You cant use on Nagantaka, Kuva Bramma, Lenz, Zhuge, Zhuge Prime. I see if I cant use it on explosive bows, but the mod itself says that I should be able to use it on crossbows too and Zhuge and Nagantaka are crossbows.

the mod isn't usable on crossbows.  Nagantaka/Zhuge/Attica are considered crossbows.

2 minutes ago, Khaos_Zand3r said:

With how many fixes are focused on the 100/100 score, it's almost like that is causing more trouble than good and shouldn't even be a limitation in the event. Literally no one likes that restriction. It feels bad.

What does that even mean? Are people hacking in Rare Crates to get more Umbral Forma? And even if they were, the game is predominantly PvE so why would anyone care?

How is that a bug? Mass Vitrify is supposed to block enemies, so why do Coildrives get to be an exception?

To answer these in order: It is bad. Or at the least arbitrary and absurdly silly

They care, because they don't want us having it outside of ludicrous amounts of "Engagement" because that's all their little Nightwave is. Go in, do your dailies, get out.

It's not a bug. It's a design decision to make walls not walls. Watch as Atlas can't block Coildrives next either. 

Ok, for once a new syandana looks really good unlike all the other bland ones such as Sukira Prime or Massif Prime. Let's hope it sits well on every warframe.

The archwing skin is pretty nice, maybe a little puffy looking, but it's nice.

Also, can texture compression be addressed? All the newer Prime Warframes such as Wukong, Atlas AND Ivara (though minor on her) need some work. If you go and look at Mesa Prime her textures are crisp as can be and I'd like for all assets in the game to follow that kind of quality. And as someone who notices every small detail, texture compression can almost completely ruin the looks of things that I would normally like.

I'm not sure what is causing these problems but I know it's something DE is doing because if you look at a lot of the Tennogen skins, you see that the textures are very high quality compared to the stuff DE works on. 

12 minutes ago, TrashySmashy said:

Could Diwata Prime please be buffed. It has the same stats as the Diwata and it bums me out that you didn't make it a bit stronger. Also it has no stance mod slot so its missing out on a potential extra 10 capacity that weapons like iron staff, or garuda's claws have access to.  Please, Titania is my Bae and I just want to see her treated like the goddess she is.

That would make Titania Prime better ability-wise than her normal counterpart. Primes are only better visually and stat-wise (armor, health, energy, etc). 

So I say just buff Diwata in general and give it a stance mod. It is a little lackluster for an exalted melee.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

General Changes:

• Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable. 

Excuse me: WHAT? 

How can a rare drop in a rare container in a time gated event be more secure?

brb, have to build my "Murex Key" so I can put it into my Railjack reliquary to even be able to enter that Anomaly....

im loving titania prime, she's been a main of mine for a few years now. I really feel like i have to say it, but for the last little while, the prime weapons have been INCREDIBLY underwhelming in their variation from the original weapons.

• Baza saw only chance increases, range and mag size go up. while the crit chance increase is great, and i guess so is the status, the damage nor crit damage went up, which means it's kill potential stayed more or less the same as the original baza.
  • the corinth prime is no better faring in the whelming field... it's damage stayed exactly the same. no multishot up, no damage up, status stayed so low that it was pointless to increase it by 3%...  fire rate luckily went up, mag went up significantly which is nice to an extent, but the reload slowed right down due to it switching to a magazine fed weapon, rather than indivivdual shell loading like the original. all in all, the corinth upgrades were lack luster, and are certainly not worth buying, building or grinding for.
  • the pangolin was actually well balanced with it's prime, but that was partly because the original weapon was utter trash in the first place, meant for low-level usage. it now falls into the hybridised built catagory of melee weapons which is very safe and viable.

the least either of these weapons could ask for is bringing their crit multipliers up a smidge or simple damage increase by even ten points, or in the corinth's case, multishot increase. i dont like having a negative opinion of DE's work, i really dont, but it's just felt like the "primes are direct upgrades from the tenno knockoffs" case has fallen short of the old feel it had before. (ballistica - ballistica prime, that was a demonic buff of a weapon, and it came from most of the stats being changed around and changing of the firing type, from bursty crossbow to crossbow shotgun w/ ghosts???)

my other issue is the lackluster of exalted weapons. the exalted weapons of, for example, excalibur and valkyr, and of course the now primed titania... are good in their own way, but have nothing on the weapons that have freedom of build. for example, my nami skyla prime. on that, i have the freedom of using riven mods, set mods, and acolyte mods, and those allow my N-S prime to be among the most useful melee weapons i have, or even my hate. the fact that there are three seperate mod types that are cut off from exalted weapons, is just gimping them for the sake of gimping them. they, on their own, are not any better than a normal weapon of their respective types. sure, you could smack condition overload on any given weapon with any glint of status chance and call it "good", but we all know there's more to a build than condition overload. the builds shouldn't have to fight to be "as good" as a conventional weapon like they do. i think there's a certain feeling that's expected from weapons using the word "exalted" to describe them, and having them be "as good" as average weapons, just makes them seem redundant doesnt it? and with the introduction of things like the kuva brama literally taking the fun out of any game i find myself in with a player using one, i think it's about time the super-weapons of certain frames should see at LEAST riven generation, just to gain something of a well-needed buff. heck, my dex pixia have always been good, but nothing more. it'll one shot trash mobs just fine, but in those long duration runs or even big boss enemies like condrix or even eidolons, they're HEAVILY out done by a very specific meta because hey, the rubico prime+ chroma +volt = totally not overpowered. can we just have exalted weapons at least be useful against boss-type enemies? like, idk, have 20% of their damage be usable against eidolon shields? something. 

So, Titania now floats about while moving like wisp does, however her dodge still uses the roll, not sure if this is intentional, or perhaps something that was missed/is bugged, but I certainly assumed she'd have a sort of dash much like limbo, hildryn and wisp.

8 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

Excuse me: WHAT? 

How can a rare drop in a rare container in a time gated event be more secure?

brb, have to build my "Murex Key" so I can put it into my Railjack reliquary to even be able to enter that Anomaly....

Rare drop in a rare container in a time gated event that's so overlookable you have to take the time out of the day to wait for it to even spawn

When are the extra Arcanes being added? There's clearly been no exploits and its been a week already.

All the issues with the 100/100 system.

Simple fix for you - End of Flotilla bonus = (2x% complete)

So if you get 99 murex instead of 0 bonus, you get 1.98x instead. Or if there's 80 murex gone, you get 1.6x.

This at least makes your time more worthwhile and you don't get screwed over for taking ages to get very little.

Sees Pangolin Sword Prime. Has been wanting a Pangolin Sword mod / variant.
Sees thedesign...

...I can live with this.

Test results: As expected...

Regular Ogris only has Blast Damage, and since mods like these

latest?cb=20171007145335happen to not be usable outside of Conclave, you can't even give it Impact.

The Kuva Ogris, funnily enough does have Impact...on ''impact'' only. 
What does this mean? It means you will only proc Impact, using the Kuva Ogris, if you hit an enemy directly. Caught in the eplosion radius? 'Tis but a scratch.

Explain to me your logic here DE, please. What made you think, that an RPG should not be capable of knocking it's target off-balance...
Unless said target is yourself of course, because that makes sense.

Solution: Revert the Blast status proc change pronto! Buff it even, as an apology to not only people like me who use it, but to the laws of physics as well!
Bonus solution: Do the above^ and give the accuracy debuff to Impact procs, i.e. Impact now staggers targets and makes them less accurate.

I am waiting.

Und die wait continues.

Gets popcorn

Patience supply: 9000/9001

I am not gonna stop, you know.

Looksie daisy, I am back.

Archived