Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Hotfix: Titania Prime

[DE]Danielle

Hotfix: Titania Prime

d4f42bad987304fa3ad425aa3c94bed2.jpg

TITANIA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!
Play tricks on your enemies before decimating them as the terrifying temptress, Titania Prime. The mischievous pixie arrives with the Pangolin Prime and Corinth Prime!

Titania Prime
Tempting and terrifying, this is Titania in her ultimate form.

Corinth Prime
Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This shotgun has two firing modes: buckshot and grenade projectile. The Corinth Prime boasts a 20-shot magazine with a reload that applies to the whole magazine vs. one shell at a time!

Pangolin Prime
Honoring one of the first Tenno clans, their house sword has been beautifully redesigned. With each killing thrust one can almost hear it sing.

e67b2aec5cd30662e8495c57117e274d.jpg

You can find Titania Prime, Corinth Prime, and Pangolin Prime Relics in their classic spots (Void, Derelict, Defense, Survival, etc) with the addition of Railjack missions. Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations!

*Once Operation: Scarlet Spear is live on XB1, the Relic rewards from Ground Assault and Murex Raid missions will be replaced by these new Relics. Visit the Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0 status thread to get updates on what’s to come on XB1. 

cd21b03b19ec87f12a9dd5cbf5734391.jpg

*For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next! 

Check out the newest Prime gear with Titania Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market today, March 31st @ ~ 2 PM ET.

Limbo Prime, Pyrana Prime, and Destreza Prime have entered the Vault.
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Destreza Prime Handle with Redeemer Prime Blade.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

The usual Riven Disposition changes that come with each new round of Prime Access is being held back until Consoles have been caught up to date with Operation: Scarlet Spear: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1178205-titania-prime-riven-disposition-update-plans/

March 31 @ 4:15 PM ET - Update:

The Gigelor Prime Syandana has been added to Titania Prime Access on PC!

Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively. Follow the coming update's Status Thread here!

Titania has had a history of clipping with Syandanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!

TitaniaPrime_Syandana2.png

The Gigelor Prime Syandana has been added to Titania Prime Access on PC!

Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively. Follow the coming update's Status Thread here!

Titania has had a history of clipping with Syandanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!

TitaniaPrime_Syandana2.png

I honestly thought I was being trolled by the person who grabbed me a screen shot of dex pixia prime/Diwata prime stats. Nope. Turns out it was real, the prime buffs are just really, really bad with only base damage having a slight increase. I was so excited, excited enough to buy her. But it's just not worth spending money. I'm so sorely disappointed. 

Prime access I great and all, but some of us would really love it if you could, at some point, fix Kepler on Phobos?

the orbiter drones have no hit box making the mission impossible to complete and so we can’t access arbitration’s or meatball man.

this has been really bugging me since I got to Phobos and it would be amazing if you could patch this please.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Katanas path said:

So is it a bug that I buy the 80$ access and dont get the accessories anymore?

or is it that DE is following torulf jernstrom's "Turn the PLAYER into a PAYER" garbage?

The $80 prime access pack on xbox doesn't include the accessories.

From: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/warframe-titania-prime-access-pack/9n6jdbs2wkpt?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Pack Includes:

Spoiler

- 2625 Platinum
- Titania Prime: Tempting and terrifying this is Titania in her ultimate form
- Corinth Prime: Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This shotgun, custom-made for Warframes, has two firing modes: buckshot and grenade projectile
- Pangolin Prime: A classic Tenno blade, beautifully reimagined
- Exclusive Titania Prime Glyphs

The accessories are in a different pack which costs $59.99 and can be found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/warframe-titania-prime-accessories-pack/9p8w793ck9zj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Pack Includes:

Spoiler

- 1365 Platinum
- Gigelorum Prime Syandana: The signature Syandana of Titania Prime
- Cicada Prime Skin: Titania Prime's signature Archwing skin
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
- 90 Day Credit Booster

Also a second prime syandana has been added to prime access and will be given to purchasers of the accessories pack once Scarlet Spear has been released on consoles.

"Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1178179-titania-prime-access-is-live/

Am 1.4.2020 um 14:43 schrieb (XB1)Inferno4416:

Prime access I great and all, but some of us would really love it if you could, at some point, fix Kepler on Phobos?

the orbiter drones have no hit box making the mission impossible to complete and so we can’t access arbitration’s or meatball man.

this has been really bugging me since I got to Phobos and it would be amazing if you could patch this please.

This! Exactly this.

Archived