Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

Can we get a fix towards Revenant's thralls not counting towards objective kills?  I've had a few instances of being softlocked from completing extermination missions due to killed thralls not counting towards progression; enemies stop spawning, resulting in being unable to complete the mission and extract.

• Like 1

First, I want the Codex Scan in our profile like it was, recent scans last, not sorted alphabetically. Was uncalled for.

Or the genius with that idea should explain me when Helios scans something from now on, how the hell we are supposed to identify what was scanned by it.

If I want an A to Z list I go to my Codex... Screwed again....In short order you fail or lie or misinform or change basic features of a frame on a whim, its enough for now : the Basmu laugh, that Split Flight Baro Manoeuver , the Scarlet Spear Fiasco, and now you reinvent Khora and Venari and make the Corinth Prime unworthy of a Prime.. that should be enough fun for you.

Now should be our turn again - you give each and every Tenno an UMBRA FORMA  as apology for still going on with intermission, not rotating arcanes as promised and removing the object heal on Venari. You simply cant do these things anymore in 2020 - and hoping the community will keep quiet about it.  

• Like 8

Thnx 4 hotfixes!

Plz do something about trade banning players for 2 weeks without explanation during event... even after submitting a ticket. As a long time veteran player it seems a little arbitrary and kafkaesque!

thnx 🙂

• Like 1

i Have a request. Is it possible to find a way to hide Titania's Razorwings weapons when they are holstered. Her delux skin does that and it would be nice to look at the wings of her prime form without having the huge sword or the gun under them.

• Like 3
hace 19 minutos, kevoras dijo:

You are fixing "bugs" that were gameplay elements after erroneous reports of clueless attention seekers..

bN7TaKm.jpg

Obviously that tooltip was unintended as well, yeah, nobody knows how that mechanic got into the game, its a friggin mistery I tell ya

Edited by LemmingOfTheBDA
  • Like 18

So this "Hotfix" broke pretty much everything about the Murex Raids that you fixed last week. Sudden stop of killcode recieving, not able to return to the Flotilla after 5 Murexes are sent away, players that join after the game has loaded are unable to interact with anything and so on and so on and so on...

Just now, LemmingOfTheBDA said:

Obviously that tooltip was unintended as well, yeah, nobody knows how that mechanic got into the game, its a friggin mistery I tell ya

i know it's sarcasm but like... limbo is the most abusive defense objective mechanic in the game but never bother to do anything about making things invincible... but healing the objectives? absolutely not 😡

• Like 7

Any hopes on DE reverting the corinth prime reload style to the corinth normal reload style full of personality?

I don't see why you guys changed it.... I still need to use reload speed on corinth prime? if at least you made the reload fast... I don't get it... I hope people make DE change this...

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, SafeRoom said:

Now how about upping Corinth Primes Critical Chance? It's the same as its non-Prime version.

But it has 4x the magazine and extra fire rate. Even the slower reload time (30% slower) is compensated by the magazine.

Just now, HolySeraphin said:

But it has 4x the magazine and extra fire rate. Even the slower reload time (30% slower) is compensated by the magazine.

I think people wanted a higher CC instead.

• Like 1
Just now, -Insan1ty- said:

Any hopes on DE reverting the corinth prime reload style to the corinth normal reload style full of personality?

I don't see why you guys changed it.... I still need to use reload speed on corinth prime? if at least you made the reload fast... I don't get it... I hope people make DE change this...

Do you really want to reload for 9.2 seconds? The Prime has 20 shots in the magazine, and the regular version reloads each shot every 0.46 seconds. Even if they buffed it to 0.30s it would still take 6 seconds

4 minutes ago, SafeRoom said:

I think people wanted a higher CC instead.

What people want and what is healthy for the game's balance are two different things. The Corinth already has the highest critical chance of all shotguns. and high critical damage (30% critical chance and 2.8x multiplier) with good base damage considering it is a "regular" shotgun. Its biggest weakness was small magazine and the quite slow reload speed.

Edited by HolySeraphin
  • Like 2

i think i played enough of this event to get my r3 energize to r5 when it becomes available on the shop, i'm done with this event because clearly you guys don't care enough to put the effort in. your effort to make our builds more varied with the arcane changes has failed miserably.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

What people want and what is healthy for the game's balance are two different things.

actually 99.9% of all the things i want are literally just for the balance and health of the game.