Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

Great. New stuff, new stuff, NEW !! yeah new stuff

+1

BTW :

UMBRA FORMA still unavalaible for Dark Split Sword.

STANCE FORMA is NOT available for Dark Split Sword.

But please, we need "new stuff" ..

• Like 2

Can you change reload style of Corinth Prime to be the same as Corinth has? I don't care if it will take long to reload, I need to be able to shoot after I insert 1 shell.
3 seconds is PAINFULLY long!

• Like 1

Ok this is a weird request. But can we get a mod like this for the Corinth Prime :
[Corinth Chamber]

V polarity. 15 mod points.

-60% magazine size

+120% multishot

+20% reload speed

Augments Corinth Prime to use the same reload and secondary fire as regular Corinth.

Cannot be equipped with Hell's Chamber.

I am someone who really enjoys the Corinth. However the Corinth Prime feels like a completely different weapon and not just a prime.

Edited by Hexel6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, kevoras said:

You are fixing "bugs" that were gameplay elements after erroneous reports of clueless attention seekers..

bN7TaKm.jpg

Can you please fix that you considered this a 'fix' and restore Venari to her venerated status?

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Can you change reload style of Corinth Prime to be the same as Corinth has? I don't care if it will take long to reload, I need to be able to shoot after I insert 1 shell.
3 seconds is PAINFULLY long!

That's what mods are for. Just put reload speed mods on a few slots.

42 minutes ago, Zzzentak said:

Great. New stuff, new stuff, NEW !! yeah new stuff

+1

BTW :

UMBRA FORMA still unavalaible for Dark Split Sword.

STANCE FORMA is NOT available for Dark Split Sword.

But please, we need "new stuff" ..

Why does the dark split sword need special forma?

Remove the bonus payouts and triple the mission rewards.

That's an easy fix you could implement in minutes which would remove some of the biggest pain points of this event. Which of course means it will never be considered.

• Like 5

Thanks for the fix.

I'm noticing a severe lack of scans of the new enemies on Helios Prime's part. I got them set up with a "pacifist" build and with their scanning precept on the first slot. But even so, Helios basically doesn't scan the new sentients. Just the first time I player de operation, just a couple of times, and then never more.

Edited by Azrubel
  • Like 1

Still haven't gotten the alternate syndana, I purchased PA as it went live. Hopefully the script is just working slowly.

I've noticed the Corinth Prime's alt fire has a very noticeable delay after being exploded, I can't fire a normal shot or another airburst or even reload for a second or two after using it. It's very noticeably clunky, and considering Corinth Prime has a sizeable firerate boost over the standard Corinth, I'm assuming (hoping) it's unintended?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

Can you please fix that you considered this a 'fix' and restore Venari to her venerated status?

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gigelor Prime Syandana script is now running! We'll update this thread when the script has finished.

Megan, please look at Tormex's post. Obviously that was not a bug if it was in her tooltip. It doesn't even make sense why she can't heal them.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Lobosandia said:

Megan, please look at Tormex's post. Obviously that was not a bug if it was in her tooltip. It doesn't even make sense why she can't heal them.

I'm sure it'll be something addressed later, I doubt Megan is personally responsible for that change to Khora, or that she could give you someone else's reasoning behind it

• Like 3
Just now, Henry said:

I'm sure it'll be something addressed later, I doubt Megan is personally responsible for that change to Khora, or that she could give you someone else's reasoning behind it

I was more signaling the other guy's message so she could let Steve or whoever know. 

• Like 3

Corinth prime is a big disapointment it only has 15 more bullets per mag and 3% extra status chance the only part that had a visible buff was the air burst

Edited by The_Dragon122
  • Like 1

While I appreciate the "fixes", and the new frame ( Titania is a personal favorite for myself and my 4 boys, ever seen a full squad of angry Pixies?), I wouldn't mind a bit of more focus on current issues.

Such as;

Artemis Bow; Status is still off. Seriously, if your making her a prime, fix her exalted. There is absolutely no reason to use her Ult, especially with the Cernos Prime.

Scarlet Spear; Still having MM issues, Murex issues, Ground issues, Credit issues, etc.  

Items/Trade; Little Duc's store seems to be a bit off. Cost vs gains doesn't really seem to equate to current available items in the shop. While I and my boys don't mind grinding, the current event seems more grind heavy with little in the way of time invested.

I get with the current situation, and you folks working remotely, things are a tad complicated. But my boys and I are all in the EMS field and are essential services, and this game is how we all can manage to come together (  my boys work in different states than I do) and de-stress for our shifts and come together as a family. It is a bit dis-heartening to see you folks not really addressing issues that have been known for awhile in the forums, and appear to be focusing more on new content. My apologies if I may be offending anyone, as that is not my intent. But it would be greatly appreciated if you fine hard working Folks at DE would please fix some issues that are still currently listed in the bug threads. As things stand now, it is becoming more difficult for my boys and myself to justify spending any more money on this game, let alone continue to play it.

Anyway, lol, semi-rant off ( civil, of course. One must maintain courtesy :D).

• Like 6

The new Simulacrum needs the lighting boosted, it's pretty dark in there even with a bright setting monitor and lighting in game @ 70. Otherwise Love the new sim!

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gigelor Prime Syandana script is now running! We'll update this thread when the script has finished.

The Gigelor Prime Syandana script has finished! Please relog!

• Like 2