Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

So if buying the accessories pack, would one get both syandana variants or only the (in my opinion less cool) new Titania-fitted one?

Apologies if I missed the info, skimmed the five pages fairly tired.

11 minutes ago, Wanettedeath said:

So if buying the accessories pack, would one get both syandana variants or only the (in my opinion less cool) new Titania-fitted one?

you get both

similar to mesa primes added accessory that got added after. The script is just to give it out to all the people who bought the pack before the update

Edited by klokw3rk
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

What people want and what is healthy for the game's balance are two different things. The Corinth already has the highest critical chance of all shotguns. and high critical damage (30% critical chance and 2.8x multiplier) with good base damage considering it is a "regular" shotgun. Its biggest weakness was small magazine and the quite slow reload speed.

I just want a shot gun that reaches 100% CC since DE seems to think that shot guns aren't status weapons anymore. It'd be nice to have just ONE shot gun that has 100% CC.

• Like 1

Also, ffs DE. PLEASE give us Primed Blunderbuss already & make it actually worth using. Something like 200% CC would be perfect.

Edited by SafeRoom
  • Like 4

Ah.. I thought the gold and platinum arcanes will be added with this update, because it is said to be this week, so thought this is the best timing, else I think there will only be hotfixes this week and not update anymore. So they will be delayed again?

• Like 1

While we are sharing ideas, can we get a "visible when holstered" toggle for razorwing's exalted weapons? They can really get in the way, especially when doing captura.

• Like 2

Thank you for the hotfix!

Still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and possibly the new Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate.

So is the excessive explosion falloff for certain weapons like Kuva ogris and the gas nerf just going to get sweeped under the rug? It'd be nice to just get some kind of mention of either things, because as it is, multiple weapons and playstyles became unviable, when they weren't even unbalanced to begin with, only kuva bramma was.

Edited by KushalaDaora
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, Wanettedeath said:

You should get both if you buy either the Accessories Pack, or the Razorwing pack.

Funny to see and literally obvious ... if it's about money or money related stuff (Prime Access, Syndana is missing), the Staff team is answering immediately. If people report gamebreaking bugs, Sentients being nerfed way too much and what not - radio silence.

What happened to this game and their developer + staff team? Seriously. You guys were more social in 2013/14, ffs. There are always some people reporting bugs over and over and over again over months and months and you guys simply deny fixing the mess.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Old_Fogie said:

While I appreciate the "fixes", and the new frame ( Titania is a personal favorite for myself and my 4 boys, ever seen a full squad of angry Pixies?), I wouldn't mind a bit of more focus on current issues.

Such as;

Artemis Bow; Status is still off. Seriously, if your making her a prime, fix her exalted. There is absolutely no reason to use her Ult, especially with the Cernos Prime.

Scarlet Spear; Still having MM issues, Murex issues, Ground issues, Credit issues, etc.  

Items/Trade; Little Duc's store seems to be a bit off. Cost vs gains doesn't really seem to equate to current available items in the shop. While I and my boys don't mind grinding, the current event seems more grind heavy with little in the way of time invested.

I get with the current situation, and you folks working remotely, things are a tad complicated. But my boys and I are all in the EMS field and are essential services, and this game is how we all can manage to come together (  my boys work in different states than I do) and de-stress for our shifts and come together as a family. It is a bit dis-heartening to see you folks not really addressing issues that have been known for awhile in the forums, and appear to be focusing more on new content. My apologies if I may be offending anyone, as that is not my intent. But it would be greatly appreciated if you fine hard working Folks at DE would please fix some issues that are still currently listed in the bug threads. As things stand now, it is becoming more difficult for my boys and myself to justify spending any more money on this game, let alone continue to play it.

Anyway, lol, semi-rant off ( civil, of course. One must maintain courtesy :D).

If we all re post this, will it have a higher chance of being spotted by DE? Also, Kepler is bugged to hell and back, gas is apparently super over-nerfed, and the load times are hell. Please fix?

Edited by Samuel_the_Goof
Had to add some extra stuff
6 hours ago, BunkoBuxy said:

Revisit the scaling nerf in the ground assault pls. The challange is literally killed with the nerfs. They are sentients, they are supposed to be harder to kill and to damage. 

Bullet sponge must be very fun huh?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

Bullet sponge must be very fun huh?

On the one hand, oof. On the other hand, suspension of disbelief is important, and if the grind is too easy, it loses a lot of satisfaction at the end. That being said... I would appreciate the scaling for free-roaming on orb Vallis and the plains to scale with level. I know it has nothing to do with scarlett spear or anything, but it is something that I would appreciate.

4 hours ago, Azrubel said:

I'm noticing a severe lack of scans of the new enemies on Helios Prime's part. I got them set up with a "pacifist" build and with their scanning precept on the first slot. But even so, Helios basically doesn't scan the new sentients. Just the first time I player de operation, just a couple of times, and then never more.

I've been bringing a very aggressive Helios Prime for the missions and I can tell you that prior to these hot fixes today, he was scanning the ground sentients without problem.  There was some sort of Visual/Audio Glitch going on where in the mission I wasn't getting notified.   I noticed that with the exclusion of the Condrix, there were completed and near completed records in the codex.  

I'll be trying it again tomorrow when I go back on the grind from Scarlet Spear. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Azrubel:

Thanks for the fix.

I'm noticing a severe lack of scans of the new enemies on Helios Prime's part. I got them set up with a "pacifist" build and with their scanning precept on the first slot. But even so, Helios basically doesn't scan the new sentients. Just the first time I player de operation, just a couple of times, and then never more.

.... weknowlikealways

First check if you still have basic scanners available even if you maybe running on the symaris widget setup for a while now. It takes a while to use up remaining basic codex scanner charges but at one point you will run dry. Which I think happened to you just recently.

But there was also a genius messing with the Codex in our profile lately and he got maybe abit nasty...cannot tell you yet, but basically always start with the obvious or the facts.

SO: Due to some weird coding, Helios needs normal and symaris charges to function properly, even if the widgets would suggest you otherwise. This is a fact

Helios wont do its scanning job anymore once the basic scanner reaches Zero recharge.

I think I submitted a bug report once those widgets were introduced in a long bygone age.

So the issue is known and we have a search function and this should pop up if you know how to word your phrase.