Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

Good to see the bugs being ironed out one by one (even though they shouldn't be there in the first place), but can you please change the rotation rewards for this event?

Spoiler
22 hours ago, SebastianSommer said:

Please change the rotation rewards for the scarlet spear in both ops to be more rewarding. For an endless (sort of) mode that has 100+ level enemies and requires a huge dedication of your time to play, the rewards of relics and endos/diracs are clearly not enough to engage players to continue with the event.

I can get Lith, Meso and Neo relics anytime I want in the regular map nodes in the solar system so why is this limited time event (and events before) throwing more of these at me? If the rewards were radiant relics then I would definitely be willing to stick around for longer runs just like in another mode the Elite sanctuary onslaught. You could also take a page out of the common rewards of requiem fissure mode (i.e. kuva & Riven slivers) and put those into the rotation instead since those are extremely helpful for veteran players to roll and get more rivens.

Space ops suffers from this the most since the rotation drops are Diracs and relics (again). The former is the one resource you don't need in surplus since anyone who went through Empyrean to build zekti avionics railjack and good MK3 wreckages would have an overflow of these things. Instead, put in more MK3 Lavan, Vida and Zekti wreckages which can ease players into this mode, especially when you opened the floodgates to empyrean by lowering the costs of constructing the ship.

Scarlet credits isn't a good enough reward to justify hours of playing one mission per day just to be able to grab 1-2 unranked arcanes. For me, I gave up space ops all together due to the code connection issues and had to play with public squads in ground ops who may suddenly dip at 3 condrix kills due to whatever reasons which will hardlock my earnings for the scarlet credits. At least make the rotations more bearable to encourage me to stick around even if I had to go solo.

It's been days. Why am I still getting this?

KalJUfC.png

It only happened after the scarlet spear update. Tried redownload the whole game, restarted the router, on a different PC, still the same. Tried using VPN and it worked. But I don't want to always depend on it. My internet connection is fine and other online games work just fine. I don't want to miss the operation event.

Not too long before the new prime access I've noticed you guys changed Titania's Razorwing crosshair into the one you get while using regular archwing weapons, as well as a lack of hitmarkers (for both regular hits and headshots) when using her fourth. The crosshair also disappears after transferring in and out of operator mode. Any plan to address these?

I am a Big fan of titania and to be honest, titania prime's texture is so bad and her primary color is toooooooo primary basically cover her into one color. can you guys pls fix this. basically no metalic parts and clay looking texture looks so bad. Her delux does not have wings using 4 in her prime. and its a shame you guys call that a prime syandana. does not look good with titania and it does not even fit her! at least fix that

Edited by J1Lee
6 hours ago, Samuel_the_Goof said:

I get with the current situation, and you folks working remotely, things are a tad complicated. But my boys and I are all in the EMS field and are essential services, and this game is how we all can manage to come together (  my boys work in different states than I do) and de-stress for our shifts and come together as a family. It is a bit dis-heartening to see you folks not really addressing issues that have been known for awhile in the forums, and appear to be focusing more on new content.

We're also a group of "mostly been there, mostly done that"-players playing Warframe mostly together, using a private voice server. Everyone joining and forming up whenever they feel like it and/or have the opportunity. We've gone through a lot of problems over the years, occasionally with a lot of salt but always still enjoying playing.

But for some reason the dysfunctional Murex/Condrix missions became too much, having friends on the same team not getting the drops and rewards and having to restart over and over again in the hope that it would/should work "this time" was "too bad" an experience (as was simply trying to get into the same flotilla/instance, even as a pre-formed squad). So we all migrated back to another semi-oldie, Planetside 2 (which most hadn't played in over 2 years). The idea was to jump back into Warframe when Titania Prime arrived, but for the first time in "our history" this just didn't happen, the guys just were not interested enough (despite Titania and Corinth both being "loved"). Now, I am not rage-threating to leave Warframe unless I get my demands met or any such stupid sh*t, but it is a fact that here is a group of active players with an age-gap between 16 and 60, most with stable income and occasionally buying stuff. By now we sit in 4-5 different countries (in Europe) and most used to log in several times a week (some +/- every day, for years). And now we are not playing Warframe (which feels strange).

So, for the 1st time in years Warframe is in a "collective currently off"-state, mostly due to the game not functioning properly (for us playing together in squads, doing missions "alone" works much better but is not fun enough). It is not really logical, since all the old stuff that still was fun before Scarlet Spear is still there and still works, but this is what has now happened. We even think that Railjack and Scarlet Spear is a good thing for Warframe (laying the base for a lot of potential content), that the "rewards level" for Murex/Condrix is high enough and so on. Melee 3.0 has proven to be great, and the new status changes have been a lot of fun. Several of us are hardcore gamers, and we all actually respect and like DE (in comparison with some other developers, DE really shines). So much is also "good".

But "things broke down", for us. There's also some other stuff, like that the current "lock" in Nightwave (where some are at extra level 60 and get nothing, so there is no reason to do Nightwave stuff together anymore) is somewhat detrimental (= has removed one daily/weekly source of co-op fun, for several weeks now). We'll probably be back when stuff is working again (but as things go this is not written in stone, the world moves on in mysterious ways). And my point is that the loot and the drops and the grind and so on is what is, but that the actual technical stuff is working reliably is also really, really important for some of us Tennos. If we can't reliably play together, we'll (have to) go somewhere else.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 8

Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable

wow.. so we were told 6 months ago, that working to get an umbra besides nightwave would be a thing.. instead you instantly find a way to implement STANCE FORMA ?! legit, non cheesy.. I don't even want to know who even asked for those.. bc there is like 1 weapon maybe, that would benefit from one xD it's just absolutely ridiculous

those possibility to get umbra or anything useful out of the anomalys or the sentient ships in scarlet spear.. It's just gone.. why even bother to play the sentient anomaly or the event any further ?

Edited by kulow
  • Like 6
15 hours ago, kevoras said:

You are fixing "bugs" that were gameplay elements after erroneous reports of clueless attention seekers..

bN7TaKm.jpg

I find it super interesting that DE suddenly decided that this was a bug and decided to "fix it."

Lol have the decency to call it what it is, an uncalled for nerf. Can't wait to find out what else they will remove from the game next for being "a bug." Oh and DE you still owe me 6000+ scarlet credits. Haven't gotten them yet and at this point I'm starting to doubt I ever will. But that's ok this new syandana will magically fix all the problems/bugs in your game.

• Like 13

I hate the flotilla instances.. they make it hard to find full groups, not to mention full groups without disconnects during the run... and then (after long waits without the group ever filling up) the game punishes one for solo/duo runs with slower progress and lower rewards. A system that punishes thrice, I hope ull never do this * in future events again.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Theseus_Twelve said:

Still no cost adjustments, the desireable arcanes still aren't there, the flotilla servers are still incorrect but hey! Syandana hotfix! Great job guys, give yourselves a raise and a pat on the back.

1000x this. You are grown up people, finally show some capacity for learning from your mistakes, PLEASE.

Edited by Har-Vestor
  • Like 6

I just checked that the Mutalist Cernos is still broken. It has been broken since at least October.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1135352-mutalist-cernos-not-applying-all-statuses-with-cloud/?tab=comments#comment-11098257

I'm pretty sure Kuva Weapons are still rolling RNG IPS stats, too.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1154338-kuva-weapons-still-rolling-variable-ips-stats/?tab=comments#comment-11258121

Scarlet spear seems to be working a lot better. There's a few pauses and hickups in sending/receiving kill codes, but generally it's working pretty good. I noticed a weird bug though: all space transmissions from Cephalon Cy, Little Duck, and General Sargus Ruk are delayed until the 5th Murex is driven away and the mission is over. Then all of them come in one after another in a big long stream of transmissions. "Boarding party on ship!" then "boarding party gone!" Then sargus ruk says something, then "enemy ramsled inbound" then... well, you get the idea. It's all coming in at the end for some reason.

Still waiting on that fix for the Kuva Lich Defection missions. I currently have a Lich trapped in an endless limbo because I can't complete the last mission node it controls.

3 hours ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

L1EbADz.jpg

A "fix", huh?

Indication of a utterly dysfunctional development team. They don't know what they're doing anymore.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Indication of a utterly dysfunctional development team. They don't know what they're doing anymore.

To be fair, the wording of the tip implies Defense objectives, yet people complain that it no longer works on excavators and kuva survival siphons. People should likely re-read the tip again since the capital D implies it refers to the mode Defense only. So in the end, excavs and other things were never intended to be healed by Venari. So this change really only removed the ability to heal cryopods on the star map.

I beg you to please make Corinth Prime's Air Burst Alt Fire the same as the original weapon. Like, keep it manual, that's fine, but the actual AOE effect on C Prime is basically useless against high level enemies. They literally don't budge, and the fact that enemies flew into the air with Corinth and they don't with Corinth Prime makes absolutely no sense. It has such a bad effect that it looks like a glitch or something that isn't working properly.

Edited by nkarchaic

While there are still a lot of problems with the game lately, the biggest, most fun-killing one on my end seems to be fixed. Namely the connectivity issues. I was finally able to complete a few full-term rounds of Scarlet Spear with a full squad and when it works properly, it's a decent event. Thanks for whatever you did. Losing my whole squad midway through a mission was driving me nuts. On top of that, had a good day cracking the new relics. Looking forward to the full complement of arcanes in the Spear store!

• Like 2