[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

2 hours ago, _ALuX_ said:

Still waiting on that fix for the Kuva Lich Defection missions. I currently have a Lich trapped in an endless limbo because I can't complete the last mission node it controls.

You could try finding a group doing the same planet.  Lich will show as long as the mission is controlled by the lich.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

L1EbADz.jpg

A "fix", huh?

Welcome to "DE wants to remove a feature that they've felt has become inconvenient or that players are using too well"

Remember when they claimed that multishot was bugged and should consume more ammo?

Remember the loot ability interaction nerf even though it was intended to work together?

How does anyone actually trust anything DE says, when they just flat out lie like this all the time?

But my feedback would be considered toxic and not put forward to people actually working on this game. Or I'd get banned from the forums, one of those two.

• Like 24

Il y a 14 heures, ---RNGesus--- a dit :

Bullet sponge must be very fun huh?

Maybe for you nope, but me and my friends are actually enjoying the sweating the scaling can cause in long term, especially when we are talking on discord as weél for example. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, BunkoBuxy said:

Maybe for you nope, but me and my friends are actually enjoying the sweating the scaling can cause in long term, especially when we are talking on discord as weél for example. 

This has to be a bad April Fools joke. Bullet Sponge =/= Challenge/Sweaty Hardcore Gameplay

I honestly can't fathom how people defend that lazy game design.

Edited by Cubbage
Spelling errors and grammar
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)
il y a 9 minutes, Cubbage a dit :

This has to be a bad April Fools joke. Bullet Sponge =/= Challeng

I honestly can't fathom how people defend that lazy game design.

Ye cuz nerfing everything to the ground is a better option. Scale overall nerfed, even the sentients are paper in it now. And yes we found fun with my friends to sweat blood while we are trying to kill sentients.

Edited by BunkoBuxy

Has any one of you getting performance issues (as in FPS drops) and stutters lately, involving with at least one visit to OrbVal?

9 minutes ago, BunkoBuxy said:

Ye cuz nerfing everything to the ground is a better option. Scale overall nerfed, even the sentients are paper in it now. And yes we found fun with my friends to sweat blood while we are trying to kill sentients.

They didn't nerf everything into the ground with the scaling changes, you are factually incorrect, the scaling used to spike, which is just bad and became clown shoes level of not worth playing. Things still scale to high levels, but it's not an instant spike from level 60 to 61 as it used to be.

Sentients have always been paper, and will always be paper, considering it's super easy to reset their resistances, it really isn't hard to make them always take damage. this is why DE loves putting in invulnerability phases, mostly just so you don't BLAST through them and get to see them actually do something.

I also get the feeling you're playing Warframe for the wrong reason if you just want to sweat, and that's not an insult, I've known plenty of people who dislike Warframe's style of shredding enemies and prefer stuff similar to military sims or hardcore whatever games.

But I think I've derailed the patch note topics at this point, so that'll be the end of my portion of the discussion here.

• Like 1

just getting back to posting on the forums after steam client stopped being bugged to crap.

so let me get this strait.... you removed one of Khora's funniest interactions that iv even seen... ***me and my friends loveing refered to vanari as blowtorch-cat*** just becuase it could be used to heal something in 1 particular instance.

yall know that in the loading screen under the "tips" bit its stated that you can use vanari's heal to fix up defence targets... as a tip from the game to the players... god that wont age well. Also cannot w8 for you guys to gut the 2nd best focus school becuase it as well can heal up defence targets. Leaving Zeneric to be the only picked focus school.

---Can we get a chroma rework? or at least let self dmg mods apply as per normal?
---also why are tenno able to do sick backflips from amps now? (VIA recoil)
---who do all weapons that have an aoe damage effect make me stagger? id rather just outright take the damage again. at least it let me have the freedom of movement that i used to enjoy. This is not the true removal of self damage this is just takeing one bad thing and giveing us another, self damage should have been made to where it does not bypass all resistances. as so there is a chance that you can outright survive your own nuke's. shield gate'ing would have been a nice fix for self damage in the past, but now that we have both it feels like lost potential 
---Focus expansion 3 please. perhaps add the umbra passive as the main gimic? (please i have over 3 mill in every focus school waiting to be used on ANYTHING)

• Like 8

On 2020-03-31 at 2:15 PM, LemmingOfTheBDA said:

Titron Arca fix pls!!!!

This. Guys, arca titron doesn't build charges anymore. Not a single one. The weapons entirely useless now and yall are ignoring us about it like you usually do.

• Like 1

We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn't communicate this properly.

We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.

Apologies as well for the late reply on this topic. We’ll update everyone when we’ve dug deeper and have an action plan.

• Like 41

Posted (edited)

PLEASE fix the issue with the score of the last mission not counting towards the bonus payout if you extract just as or after it reaches 100/100. So many credits lost because of this!

Edited by Shad0wbreath
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn't communicate this properly.

We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.

Apologies as well for the late reply on this topic. We’ll update everyone when we’ve dug deeper and have an action plan.

Thank you very much Megan for calling a spade a spade. I can accept an intentional change if called so.

• Like 12

Thanks for the response Megan. I eagerly await the result of the discussion.

• Like 2

Can you fix that valkyr augmented with Hysterical Assault always runs into the wall when aiming at enemy and do melee? because i can only use /unstuck once🙃

• Like 2

This is hardly the first time that something has been "fixed" where the "fix" is in direct opposition to tooltips and widely understood ability synergies/functionality.  It always seems to coincide with it being something that allows enjoyable play of the newest game mode, or something that is removed in a bid to sell it back as a mtx transaction. Neither of these things is positive from a player relations standpoint. Being disingenuous about defining what has been done is just garnishing the poison cocktail.

• Like 32

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

exploits

There it is! The "exploit" word being thrown around again to try an justify something that didn't need to be changed. Took a bit longer than I expected to see that word pop up after the mess yesterday  😂  

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Let's see what else is labeled an "exploit" but isn't and gets *insert a certain someones name* "nerf the **** out of..." treatment.

Regardless, thanks for finally breaking the radio silence.

• Like 41

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

At least revert the "fix" for the moment, considering that Venari tends to bug up when in healing mode by remaining stationary and getting slaughtered by enemies

• Like 4

Why is venari being able to heal an OPlink/defense target an exploit? Guess soon we just won't be able to heal any kind of defense target at all.

Why call nerfs "exploits" trying to mask that they are nerfs, it's super transparent what you are doing. Like the loot frame abilities working together "exploits"... anything you don't like is an exploit now I guess. 😕

Also why is this one thing with venari such a big issue compared to how bad the bonus system it, how awful it it to get stuck at 99/100 murex chased away after three hours and getting nothing? Or being robbed of the bonus anyway because you end up joining a flotilla like an hour in progress and it's already almost done. This timegating is just frustrating to deal with. Scrap the bonus system and triple the credit rewards from the regular missions, so you don't have people feeling forced to mad rush to 5k the instant a new wave starts.

• Like 30

Posted (edited)

Why does it matter if it would heal it anyways?

All these changes based on "exploits" or a "security issue" just don't feel very honest. Just state you want to nerf something or remove the ability to farm something.

The game is PvE and the event is a limited-timed run, so something as minor as that being labelled an exploit just seems like the wrong avenue to take.

Honestly the priority should be more on fixing the issues that negatively impact players and attempting to make the game itself more enjoyable.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 22

Posted (edited)
vor 36 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Please keep in mind that healing defense targets is never the best option as not letting it take damage at all is the more efficient choice no matter what. So there is no reason to nerf other abilities that currently heal defense targets. This is also true for oplinks.

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Like 15

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

it's cool, I think most people were quick to jump on it being called a fix when it felt a lot like an excuse for a nerf. hopefully untangling the oplinks from defense targets isn't too much of a spaghetti. thanks for the heads-up.

• Like 4

What about actual fixes to the still buggy mess that's Scarlet Spear?

Losing payouts due to flottilla , murex counter and other retarded crap isn't fun, considering you calibrated the event on perfect runs with optimal builds and squads!

• Like 15

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Just say you dislike Venari’s ability healing defense target and you want to nerf it. Is it that hard to say?

• Like 23

DE....isolation stuff and working from home aside....you guys are really dropping the ball

Nerfing an ability (because it's a nerf) because you dont like how it works in your new ULTRA BUGGY event?
NUMEROUS other more significant bugs need your attention and immediate fix and you guys are chasing butterflies in the fields
Limbo can freeze the whole event and nothing ever touches the Oplinks, go destroy his 4 now because it doesn't make us play the event as you wanted.....
That's just straight up mockery!

• Like 26