Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] List of various Titania Prime Graphical bugs, consolidated

Aeribelle

Here is a list of all the visual/skill bugs i've found together for Titania Prime, gonna start with those that do not require pictures to demonstrate.

• The helmet for Titania Prime seems to have a color issue with the antenna/crown/horns where a portion that looks like its meant to be a metallic texture is actually a flat matte color instead of prime gold
  • Titania Prime has a weird gap/flap thats rolled rolled above her archwing on her lower back
  • Another small graphical bug I noticed is that the razor wings that fly around and chase enemies during her 4th use default colors.
  • Her right wing, when viewing her from behind, jitters a little bit when she is walking and/or sprinting unlike her left wing that has a smoother movement/animation.

• Her prime color channels seem to be completely incapable of being dyed stark white. They always end up an off colored grey. Her Syandana does not have this issue.

• Non-primed Titania seems to be unable to use the new floating animations her prime variant has
  • Titania Primes Arch-Wings are not lined up with her spine, and thus not symmetrical. As Shown Below:titania_1.png
  • Titania Primes Razorflies that are now attached to her collar are not attached to her model, and thus with various weapons/poses/ and angles they detach from the body on one side and are too closely attached on the other. First few Images are with her primary equipped, the image after is with her secondary equipped to show it happens to both sides based on her angle, as shown below: titania_2.pngtitania_4.pngtitania_3.png
  • Finally her Razorwing form no longer has her razorflies detaching and replaced with energy versions of them, shown here: titania_5.png

I am hoping and praying that these get noticed and corrected given her rather lackluster prime accessories debut, she desperately needs to look her best.

PLEASE. Begging here.

Dont even get me started that her base color is off. For compasion, the Syandana and Corinth Prime have the same whites as her (first slot in the color scheme) but she appears grey. It irks me.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Look at it. xD (Not hijacking your post, just adding to it)

Somewhat related so I thought I'd put this here:

In Razorwing Form, if the player strafes right while ADS with Dex Pixia, Titania's spectral wings greatly hinders the player's field of vision. 

Solution: Decrease its opacity during ADS or temporarily disable its rendering during ADS.

MYb7n5x.png

Il y a 4 heures, --DSP--Snap47 a dit :

Somewhat related so I thought I'd put this here:

In Razorwing Form, if the player strafes right while ADS with Dex Pixia, Titania's spectral wings greatly hinders the player's field of vision. 

Solution: Decrease its opacity during ADS or temporarily disable its rendering during ADS.

MYb7n5x.png

I dont have any issue like it. Maybe FOW related. However I can understand the need to fix.

May I also add that Titania Prime's textures are pretty low resolution. Texture compression needs to be looked at because it's plaguing the game. If you look at Mesa Prime or any older prime you see the textures are crisp but on these newer Primes like Wukong, Atlas (a little), Ivara (hers are good but still a little low quality) and now Titania you see they are all affected by texture compression. But I think DE decided to lower quality of newer assets for some reason.

27 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

May I also add that Titania Prime's textures are pretty low resolution. Texture compression needs to be looked at because it's plaguing the game. If you look at Mesa Prime or any older prime you see the textures are crisp but on these newer Primes like Wukong, Atlas (a little), Ivara (hers are good but still a little low quality) and now Titania you see they are all affected by texture compression. But I think DE decided to lower quality of newer assets for some reason.

Yea I noticed that as well, her texture just seems off, almost rubbery. It affects her dye channels too, unable to get a crisp snow white like her non primed 

15 hours ago, Aeribelle said:

Titania Primes Arch-Wings are not lined up with her spine, and thus not symmetrical. As Shown Below:

I am fairly sure this isn't a bug: The Archwing is probably hooked up to her waist, so it's not going to be lined up to her spine properly. I'll double check it myself, but I didn't notice it wrong.

15 hours ago, Aeribelle said:

The helmet for Titania Prime seems to have a color issue with the antenna/crown/horns where a portion that looks like its meant to be a metallic texture is actually a flat matte color instead of prime gold

This is definitely not an overlook/bug/whatever you wanna call it at all. The design clearly shows she has 3 different sections and only the middle one is meant to be gold.

44 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I am fairly sure this isn't a bug: The Archwing is probably hooked up to her waist, so it's not going to be lined up to her spine properly. I'll double check it myself, but I didn't notice it wrong.

I'm 100% certain THIS Is the cause for the angular difference, and is definitely something that can be rectified: unknown.png

the wings seem to be not symmetrical, one seems like its how its meant to be positioned the other is like a lazy eye and just droop downward 

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

Maybe it's an animation issue? 🤔

Maybe, still something worth looking at. It honestly seems like they used the same titania skeleton who also had issues with the butterflies on her collar being weirdly placed. Tho her butt seems to not have the same weird butt issue. I honestly think a quick once over to correct these issues is more than fair given some of us spent $140 for it expecting splendor

Another issue I've seen so far, though minor, is that when I'm in Razorwing mode, whichever weapon I'm not using appears inside one of her wings, and it just looks really weird to have one weapon clipping through my wings ruining the nice symmetrical look.

Also her energy wings are cool in theory, but they keep blocking my line of sight even with max FOV. Either make them a toggle, or adjust them so as to not block the players view.

EDIT: While this isn't a bug, I've found her vertical movement in Razorwing to be rather lacking since the archwing update. She moves almost uncontrollably fast horizontally, but vertical movement is slow AF.

I double checked the Archwing issue: I believe there's nothing wrong mesh wise. The Archwing sits properly on her back and is well aligned with her lower waist area, there's no deformation on the wings nor are moving wrong.

What you're seeing seems to be a combination of the FOV distortion effect and the archwing obviously not aligned to the spine because Titania isn't straight, but rather twists her torso in the animations.

So unless the animation is screwed up for idle/walking (which I can't check myself because it goes beyond my possible levels of knowledge), the rest seems to be fine.

EDIT: It's an animation issue indeed! Equip a rapier and let it play the idle. You'll see how the wings auto balance. Be aware it may be intentional though! Maybe it makes more sense to balance the user out.

EDIT 2: Pics:

xta9px9.jpg

uFBXfP9.jpg

JBLsbZt.jpg

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I double checked the Archwing issue: I believe there's nothing wrong mesh wise. The Archwing sits properly on her back and is well aligned with her lower waist area, there's no deformation on the wings nor are moving wrong.

What you're seeing seems to be a combination of the FOV distortion effect and the archwing obviously not aligned to the spine because Titania isn't straight, but rather twists her torso in the animations.

So unless the animation is screwed up for idle/walking (which I can't check myself because it goes beyond my possible levels of knowledge), the rest seems to be fine.

EDIT: It's an animation issue indeed! Equip a rapier and let it play the idle. You'll see how the wings auto balance. Be aware it may be intentional though! Maybe it makes more sense to balance the user out.

EDIT 2: Pics:

xta9px9.jpg

uFBXfP9.jpg

JBLsbZt.jpg

Thanks for the update hun. Hopefully we can get some stuff fixed. I'm a dreamer I know, but shes my baby, I gotta dream!

I wanna point out something that nobody apparently has noticed in this thread.

The energy wings that she gets while in razorwing do NOT show up when using ANY skin.

Idk if this is a glitch or intended but I'm disappointed cause i really wanted to use her Empress skin with those special wings.

Another small graphical bug I noticed is that the razor wings that fly around and chase enemies during her 4th use default colors. Feel free to list this in original post so it gets noticed by DE.

Her right wing, when viewing her from behind, jitters a little bit when she is walking and/or sprinting unlike her left wing that has a smoother movement/animation.

On 2020-04-04 at 10:34 PM, Neptlude said:

Chill... Graphical bug fix arent the priority right now, due to the outbreak. 

At least bump it like once a week or something. lol

(Im still waiting for Nova prime skill color fix for years lol)

I'm making this annoyingly apparent because she just released. If I don't, she will end up like nova and be forgotten. But you're right, I will tone it down to daily bumps.

7 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Another small graphical bug I noticed is that the razor wings that fly around and chase enemies during her 4th use default colors. Feel free to list this in original post so it gets noticed by DE.

Her right wing, when viewing her from behind, jitters a little bit when she is walking and/or sprinting unlike her left wing that has a smoother movement/animation.

Will add it, and yea, her right wing is like a lazy eye, I have it in my post. That one graphical error causes a ton of other tiny little ones, which is why I'm hoping it gets fixed

Archived