Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] List of various Titania Prime Graphical bugs, consolidated

Aeribelle

restating and adding my own images, her primary and secondary color channels are significantly darkened and prevent a crisp white from being attainable

unknown.png

you can even prove this by setting her first 3 color channels to pure white, where the tertiary channel can be differentiated unknown.png

The graphical issues are worth noting, however I’ve ran into mechanical issues that need to be addressed as well. Thorns does not mitigate 50% damage as it should (tested with melee, but nearly impossible for me to clearly test with projectiles). Dex Pixia Prime has a bug that has lower base damage than original variant. 

I don’t have Titania vanilla anymore, so I can’t test to see if the Thorns issue is with her as well. 

just an addition to what DE needs to adjust for 🧚‍♀️ Prime. She’s new and there will be bugs. Look at Emperian, when that came out it was almost unplayable at some points. 

On 2020-04-01 at 9:31 AM, Snoozer999 said:

Not only fae path, but also eidolon, spore too. It seems any ephemera that has trail effect. In spore case, effect on warframe work correctly, but not have any trail effect.

and shocking step ephemera as well

9 hours ago, pantophage said:

another graphical bug: the muzzle flash on her dex pixia stays the default blue no matter what energy color or emissive color you use

edit: parazon floats and is not attached to the wrist as well

I'll check that one out, I thought the muzzle always flashed the generic explosion firey yellow, but I'll double check

All of Titania Prime's gold accents seem to be of a different more silvery gold colour compared to other Prime frame's yellow gold accents.

Example. Notice the shoes as a good example. Titania Prime's weapons also have the same issue.

1F2cbUr.png

eHZqqE0.png

I'm surprised that no one mentioned about the physics of her syadana in pixie mode, then I realized this may have been around since the release of original Titania, so it will probably never get fixed. I really do hope they fix it though, bought these with 100p just for her and it is so disappointing.

I know most syadana do not look good on her, but the ones that sort of work in my opinion, are ruined because of this.

gRNU2AX.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-05-08 at 3:29 PM, Krilexis said:

Noticed today the butterflies on her collar are off when doing dance emotes while waiting for Baro but you said it already 🙂 . Really good job.

Yea that and her asymmetrical butt wings are bothering me more than anything tbh. I really really hope they correct them

Not sure if anyone pointed it out yet but, when you equip targis prime on Titania Prime and go use Razorwing, the sfx/energy colour of targis prime shoulder energy is so disruptive and obnoxious while blocking crucial vision clarity. I think they should fix that~

Glowing Wing effects blocking the targeting reticle, and makes the whole Titania prime experience annoying, rather than fun.

Feel bad because I paid cash to DE for Titania Prime, but I can't play her.  Had to go back to regular Titania.

An option to disable Prime Effects, or make equipping the old skin to Titania Prime, also hide the Prime visual effects.

Found two things today the second one already mentioned already I think, I use her Prime version without skin just the Mab helmet :

- When blinking in Razorwing mode the color energy is the one of the Archwing currently equipped, hard to screenshot though 😕

- The Spellbind color is always blue when casted on drones from cetus, defense objectives, extractors etc. The glow and the small butterflies around are blue. When casted on allies it takes the targeted Warframe color.

77V12XG.jpg

Archived