Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Atomica Deluxe skin.

Muxailo

• 1 month later...

Adding on to this, I just noticed today that when I pet my pupper, the shoulder armour would pop off and start hovering off the sides of the frame, completely disconnected from the shoulders. The armour in question that I was using was the recent lotus themed anniversary armour.

The armour reconnects the moment you go to the armoury, so it's not really a biggie, just a peculiar little bug. Haven't tested if this goes for just the deluxe skin and/or just that specific armour. Also my pupper in question has yet to be matured (just in case that happen to change results).

• 1 year later...

The only issue with this skin I really care about is it's horrible vertex weighting. Like seriously amateurish work. Who ever rigged it did not test the skeleton through extreme poses to find weighting faults. But the texture sure is nice and without having seen the wireframe I recon the modelings fine too. If the weighting was fixed I'd say it's probably one of the best skins in the game.

Just try the Mirage Oneiro Noble animation on her and look at her left shoulder blade from angles. There's also some other vertices on the back that have been misweighted to some arm bones far as I can tell but this is the most obvious example to bring. Such a shame.

Edited by Megalomaniakaal
typos