Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post a list of the frames you feel need a rework/tweak/change/revisit etc

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

Do you think there is a particular skill or two on a Warframe that is okay but you have an idea about how it can be adjusted slightly to better benefit the entire kit of the Warframe through an ability revisit, or do you want to just see the entire kit design thrown in the trash and you have a new idea about what you would like to see the frame become through a rework? >>>>>> Vexx757 <<<<< Click here for the differences of Rework vs Revisit explained by @(PS4)Vexx757

Post a list of the frames you feel are in a dire need of a rework/tweak/adjustment/revisit. Just a list of the names, dont list reasons why on this thread. The reasons why can be posted in a mega feedback thread for each respective warframe here soon if we create one for each different frame, so DE can have an organized track of what is wanted for each particular frame. Here's my opinionated list:

Here's the spreadsheet on the total suggestions made by you all so far click >>> HERE <<<

Atlas

Inaros

Banshee

Chroma

Hydroid

Nyx

Mirage

Trinity

Zehpyr

Ash

Harrow

Equinox

Check out the Reworks/Tweaks/Changes threads created so far based on the top requested

Ash

Atlas

Banshee

Chroma

Inaros

Nyx

Trinity

Zephyr

Reworks/tweaks/changes threads created by fellow players that cover multiple Warframes on one thread (Click on player name to go to their thread)

Vexx757

PS I will create other threads on the other Warframes you all and I have listed on this thread. Please note, that just because I have created that thread, does not mean I feel a particular warframe needs a rework, I am merely creating it to keep things in one place for others, based on what has been posted on this starter thread. I will include my input on the frames I listed as well at some point soon as I am working alone on creating these threads. 

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK
  • Like 1

There's a few but I'll mention just 5.

Nyx.

Grendel.

GRENDEL.

GRENDEL!

GRENDEL!!!

18 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Banshee

Mirage

Trinity

Ash

Harrow

Equinox

I am curious why you think these need reworks? They're amazing frames capable of amazing things. Trinity is nigh unkillable with all but her 1st being extremely useful in many situations.

Edited by Acersecomic
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind having Oberon's 1 changed up so it can be charged to deal more damage and have more orbs to make it better against higher level enemies. 2 is okay, 3 would be nicer if you could keep it on and get closer to allies to heal them instead of having to keep them close when you cast the power. Makes it tougher to time the heal when people are constantly jumping around. 

Revenant is a bit controversial apparently so changing his powers up to be more Sentient may help him. Make his 1 spawn vomvalysts or other better forms as he kills more enemies. Making it so his thralls can't be killed by friendlies would be good too, and having them die when the duration ends would make his 1 very useful. Enthralling a group of enemies that fight for you for a good duration, then die afterwards. 

• Like 2

Chroma - 1st ability is useless, 4th ability is alright but could use work and he has no passive, just give him the ability to select his element on the fly already

Inaros - You literally only use his 4th ability and MAYBE his first if you are running really low on health, his 2nd and 3rd are useless. Don't make him rely on his abilities, as that what makes him unique, but atleast make them good enough to build around if we want to so we're not stuck to just 1 build.

• Like 4

Mesa & Chroma are my least favorite by a Wide margin.

Grendel flatly needs some energy renewal for digesting people, as well as reduction in energy consumption in channel. Both very modest.
Inaros' Cast Speed and input buffering need to be cleaned up greatly for ease of use.
Volt's shield carry efficiency was so bad it made me kick him out the airlock.
Baruuk's 2 and 3 conflict both in function and build style.
Limbo ...mostly needs a way for people to opt out of him, cataclysm edge not to be in constant flux, rift visuals.. whatever causes fights.
Ember's efficiency and base energy max.
Trinity.I genuinely love her, but I'm casting my brains out to do what a Wisp with a dethcube can do while AFK.
Banshee's 4.. More range perhaps? With Augur Reach and Overextended, I'm getting shot an awful lot.. I just can't use it often enough for CC, which is kinda the point.
Atlas Tectonics bulwark... channel stones into place to build as you wish, instead of a hip high wall. Rumblers should break down like Tomb Guardians, like crumbly matrushka dolls, leaving rubble each time.
Vauban's Vector pad is a mess to cast in front of him, tether visuals are like awkward solid sticks of light, and Vortex/Bastille is like a less efficient tether. Why?
Ash's4+3 combo should not need a target.. his 1 could use a charge for dmg, punch through, and amount thrown.. killing bleeding targets add time to stealth perhaps.
Equinox Overall efficiency is a hassle.. Day's 2 is a waste of energy, especially.

Hydroid? I mean... He's my boy, but he's also a detriment to the party to bring on nearly everything lvl 50+.. and I certainly don't wish that on him, me, or my party.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acersecomic said:

Not in the slightest. It only leaves me confused as to what exactly needs to be reworked about her.

To date, Trinity Prime has been my most played. Probably because she was the PA when I began, and carried through a lot of content at the time

These days, even Energy Vampire feels lacking in some regards. Her kit is fundamentally flawed in that so many of her abilities have opposing strengths. Link relies on duration and range, EV relies on strength, range and negative duration. Bless relies on strength and duration with no regard for range because that's what Vazarin is for. And there's simply no reason to ever use Well of Life.

Stacked up against tanky healers like Garuda, shield tanks like Hildryn, energy givers like Harrow, who also has a better affinity-wide ability for that matter, and she's just a mess.

What is even her 'trinity' anymore? She's got two for health, armour is only for herself, and energy doubles as shield thanks to her augment, so it's not even a proper 'three' theme, because there's four aspects to her.

On top of all that, the Prime model is just really bad compared to so many others. You can see bits of her base model armour sticking out under the Prime armour pieces for crying out loud. Her abilities are wonky, her theme is just not there, and her model is somehow worse than Primes that came before. I'd like to go back to playing her when it's not with the expectation of 'spam 3, cast 4 occasionally' as being the entirety of her gameplay.

Edited by Jokie155
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Nightseid said:
Nekros. No more loot frames. No more loot specific abilities. Loot increasing mods or arcanes: yes!

I also think that frames should only affect orbs and ammo, but not resources and mods. Nekros is really in a sad situation right now, because if he loses his 3, he won't be needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jokie155 said:

To date, Trinity Prime has been my most played. Probably because she was the PA when I began, and carried through a lot of content at the time

These days, even Energy Vampire feels lacking in some regards. Her kit is fundamentally flawed in that so many of her abilities have opposing strengths. Link relies on duration and range, EV relies on strength, range and negative duration. Bless relies on strength and duration with no regard for range because that's what Vazarin is for. And there's simply no reason to ever use Well of Life.

Stacked up against tanky healers like Garuda, shield tanks like Hildryn, energy givers like Harrow, who also has a better affinity-wide ability for that matter, and she's just a mess.

What is even her 'trinity' anymore? She's got two for health, armour is only for herself, and energy doubles as shield thanks to her augment, so it's not even a proper 'three' theme, because there's four aspects to her.

On top of all that, the Prime model is just really bad compared to so many others. You can see bits of her base model armour sticking out under the Prime armour pieces for crying out loud. Her abilities are wonky, her theme is just not there, and her model is somehow worse than Primes that came before. I'd like to go back to playing her when it's not with the expectation of 'spam 3, cast 4 occasionally' as being the entirety of her gameplay.

Her 1 as I said is meh. Her 2 is still the best energy giver and with her augment for that it's quite a treat with the current Shield Gating. Her 3 has a great augment but is a tanking, not supporting ability. And her 4th is the best heal and team-wide defense buff in the game if built for it.

She has build diversity compared to most frames who are "you build for this, end of story". You can build her as Energy Support/Healer or Tank/Buffer-Healer. Her 2 is crucial for nuking in ESO. And if you ever want to run solo long range, few have such tanking and self-sustaining capabilities as Trinity does.

Meanwhile Garuda is gimicky and revolves around the false slash meta, Hildryn is a frame that stands on her own and not for others, and Harrow is an inferior energy giver because he has to be a selfish frame in a world where nuking and speed take priority and those two do not work well together, Harrow has very specific roles.

There is no mess with Trinity, just a useless 1st ability.

As for her model, that is not under "rework", that is under "fixing".

• Like 1

Ash: His Problem starts with his absurdly tanky stats for a stealth frame and ends with that he is an Assasin with one of the slowest Attack in game. 

Oberon: Make his third ability affected by his max health and Armor on this way he doesn't need 250% for a very effective health anymore.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Acersecomic:

I am curious why you think these need reworks? They're amazing frames capable of amazing things. Trinity is nigh unkillable with all but her 1st being extremely useful in many situations.

I think I can answer it for him.

Trinity: She is so unkillable that you simple don't need her in the current content. Why should someone take Trinity, if he can just take Wisp or Oberon. In 99% of the game all three of them has the "same" healing effect on their alias. (Same=  nobody will die. Even if they try.) But wisp and oberon can give you CC, Trinity not. Just to know. When is the first ability useful?

Ash: Where should I start? Many people have a problem that Shuriken is useless, because it's to weak. And even the augment doesn't help much, because his passive tells you to use slash procs (which ignore armor) and his fourth ability deals true damage. His Smoke bomb is until now just a weaker version of Lokis invisibility. Sure it stun enemies in a 5 meter radius. But who is so crazy and activate it in the middle of a hoard of enemies instead in a safe place? (Except me. But I'm a Ash main who simple lost the fear of enemies who could kill me.) His smoke bomb doesn't leave a cloud which reduce the enemies Los. It even fails at what it's name tells you what it do. Teleport is slot machine. You have a 30% chance that the enemies will be stunned. If you lose the enemy will punch you to death, while you do your front flip. If you want to use teleport safely you have to use the augment. Wish: free teleportation like Novas Wormhole. And last but not least Bladestorm. It's to inaccurate to use as an single target ability. But the marking is also to slow for a multi-target ability. And imo Bladestorm should just be put into his third ability and Ash gets a complete new ability. But in the end he fits the meta (which is killing). And that's why many people don't want to understand that he needs a rework.

• Like 1

I`m glad you mentioned Ash, As much as I like him he needs a revisit.

The 1st ability is only good with its augment, Augments should be used as an option and not coz the ability on its own is bad, the 2nd ability could benefit by having better cc and even through ppl say that his invisible is too short I have no issue with it, the 3rd ability has potential to be so much better just of the concept of teleportation alone and his 4th HA where do I bloody start...

Current bs problems:

Spoiler

·       The two stages of the killing process make bs slow, because of this, other players can take his kills before you get a chance to kill them which makes him not helpful in the team, not fun to play and in a fast-pasted game this is bad.

·       Marking enemies for some players is sickening because of the motion of moving the cursor onto enemies, even though it`s easier (but still a problem) to do this using a mouse, doing this on a controller is not as easy, abilities should be able to be easy to use no matter what you use.

·       Because enemies are highlighted by your chosen energy colour, it will make enemies more visible to other players to go and kill them which in their minds is a top priority which works against you.

·       If you want the full damage of bs, you have to mark the enemies three times which will slow you down or makes you stationary (if you want to do it quickly) to mark enemies with three marks. In low-level missions, your energy will be refunded back to you if you over mark and in high levels you obviously going to want the full damage of it so there is absolutely no point in having to choose the amount of damage you want to dish out. With the old bs, you had the full damage regardless.

·       Bodies disappearing makes it to where you can`t bring him in a desecrating team with a nekros. While bodies disappearing makes sense on paper for him being a ninja and I like the idea, unfortunately, this just makes him a problem in that team.

·       The indicator shows how many marks instead of how many enemies affected by bs. Because of this, you have no idea how many enemies are going to be killed. If it showed how many enemies affected by bs, it will let the play know when to use bs again.

·       Using your 2nd ability to use less energy is not synergy. Synergy is meant to be a choice that makes a difference in missions however, this so-called synergy is a must to use it consistently which makes it a bad gimmick.

·       Using the 3rd ability to join the animation costs no energy but you need energy to be able to use it which makes no sense plus, in low-level missions, sometimes you`re not even going to get a chance use your 3rd ability because the apparitions have killed the enemies already. (depending on how many enemies you mark)

·       Apparitions (clones) appearance is not consistent. The visuals go from looking like you custom coloured Ash to a hologram version, to the original ash look with default colours. Also, this is a bug that the old bs had which means it has not been fixed.

·       When marking, you can`t mark enemies that are behind walls or objects which make you have to run around searching for enemies to kill and if you in a team, your marked enemies will be killed off by your teammates.

·       Even if Ash`s damage has increased to 2,000, (his damage now is still great) the damage is not as good compared to the old bs. The apparitions of the old bs was like Saryn`s 1st ability damage but slightly better. (like the terminator) The apparitions would not stop killing until the enemies were dead and even though attack speed mods can increase their killing speed, with the current bs, the apparitions only attack three times however the bleeding damage speed cannot.

·       You can`t pick and choose what enemies you want to kill; (which people claim you can do) on paper it makes sense however in practise the idea is not useful. For example, if you wanted to mark an energy eximus in-between two other enemies and you only have enough energy to mark one enemy, you are not able to.

Reasons;

· Enemies are running around to where you will either run out of energy or you simply can`t mark the eximus.

· You will have to stand there trying to mark that one enemy.

· You have a chance to get hit by a stray bullet or by an explosion whether you use your 2nd ability or not.

· If you’re playing in a team, someone WILL take the kill from you.

· Teleport can do it better and is faster at it. (this alone destroys the purpose of using it that way)

Overall Ash is a contradiction to what DE wants ppl to do in this game.... PLAY AS A TEAM, and these are my reasons why he needs to be looked at again.

• Like 1

Chroma: Make his 1 & 4 relevant

Atlas: Improving ability synergy, Tectonics & passive decay

Revenant: Remove any elements of vampirism, Sentients & Eidolons AREN'T vampires, the term revenant is just applicable to undead in general

Nyx: I don't play her, but those who use her can speak about her flaws

Zephyr: Suffered from what Vauban did, that being crowd control & only crowd control, she needs SOME form of damage in her kit

Gauss: Drifting when?

Vauban: Kill Vector Pad, it is an insult to Vauban players & should be replaced with some shield emplacement similar to Volt's shield

Harrow: Allow Penance & Thurible to also benefit from team kills

Inaros: His passive is horrible, that is all

• Like 2