Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

Post a list of the frames you feel need a rework/tweak/change/revisit etc

Recommended Posts

In no particular order:

Nyx, Chroma, Atlas, Vauban, zephyr, Titania, Hyldrin, Mirage, Trinity, Valkyr.

These are all frames that I think need heavy changes.  enough to call reworks.

Other frames can use some adjustments but none of them imo are in dire need or are not really a problem themselves but rather do not work in current game due to DE's arbitrary design decision changes.  (ex Loki and Banshee.)

I was tempted to list frames like inaros and nekros.  Inaros because he's literally not used for his abilities and is never modded for them.  And nekros because loot frames are a bad idea and shouldn't exist.  But those are more personal dislikes rather than factual quantifiable problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

Inaros

Inaros is fine with his 1 and 4. He doesn't really need a rework. Only setting up his sarcophagus and 2/3 ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nyx

Vauban

Valkyr

Nyx

trinity

Nyx

Frost

Oberon

Forgot to mention Nyx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With some suggestions on these lists I am glad developers are not listening to players more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Nyx is in the lead with 9 suggestions for a rework/tweak/change/fix etc

Trinity and Chroma- 8

Banshee- 7

Atlas,Ash, Inaros, and Zephyr- 6

Equinox, Grendel, Harrow, Hydroid, Limbo, Oberon, Revenant, and Volt- 4

The rest are at 3 and under.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the Reworks/Tweaks/Changes threads created so far based on the top requested

Banshee

Chroma

Nyx

Trinity

 

Note: These are newly created threads, so they are ofc going to be empty starting out until I and others post our ideas in them for the ones we have listed through this thread. Feel free to link your own ideas in the threads that correspond with the Warframe listed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Volt was my first Wareframe. It would be nice if Volt got a little love.

Make his 1st ability combo-able and chargeable like fireball (but somehow distinct). Make his 4th less of a generic explosion and reduce the cast time on an ability that deals such a weak damage time from such a squishy frame (also don't just make it Ember's 4th with lighting strikes). Some sort of synergy would be neat also. Maybe his speed boost allows his ultimate to cast much faster or even near instantly? Maybe doing so causes lighting to strike nearby foes for the duration of his speed boost while resetting it? IDK, let Pablo just do his thing, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see Mirage get some love. She was my original main, but there's no reason to play her when Gauss is just a better weapon augment frame. He doesn't have to choose between buffing the DPS of his weapons and having damage resistance, his damage resistance is better than hers (there's a few enemies that can ignore Kinetic Plating, like Toxic Ancients and certain eximus units, but they're few and far between; he's completely immune to damage from 99% of the enemies in the game), and his 1 makes him a lot more mobile. Not to mention he's a lot easier to build for. My Mirage build has at least 4 forma, including one umbra forma, while Gauss only needs one normal forma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember, I am keeping track of your desired "Frames for Change" through what you all post on here, and I will start the main threads for each frame as another one gets close to the top. Rather than me flooding the forums with 42 threads on 42 different frames right out the gate. So that means I am reading every single post. Lucky me! and remember if you want to post your ideas about the changes you would like to see, save them for their respective threads for each warframe, this thread is merely for me to see the list of your desired frames you would like to see changed. Thank you to all who have posted so far! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Acersecomic:

She has build diversity compared to most frames who are "you build for this, end of story". You can build her as Energy Support/Healer or Tank/Buffer-Healer. Her 2 is crucial for nuking in ESO. And if you ever want to run solo long range, few have such tanking and self-sustaining capabilities as Trinity does.

As a Trinity Main, I 100% agree. A Trinity in ESO and Index, hoooo boy. Blessing can work wonders there. As energy is kinda rare, you can cover a little for other frames to wreck Index.

To be honest, the Vanilla Frames sometimes have more Effect and Synergies then later Frames, you could nuke a map using Excalibur and Nyx. Or the old Nova/Mag Corpus Wreckage.

On Nyx, she never was intended as a DD, her survivability relies on Chaos and movement - because what won't shoot at you, won't kill you. Just slap Adaptation on her, do advanced movement, bring some good weapons and you are golden. If you see an eximus with certain abilites, just cast Mind Control, slap him a bit and you have an ally worth using. She may not be suited for endgame, but is fun to use in a team who knows what they are doing. I recenlty started to give players a live tutorial in chat, when I see a low level Nyx or Nyx Prime on Hydron.

So my final opinion on Nyx: Give her 4 a buff and do something about the massive energy waste on it. Even Primed Flow can't cover that.

Oh, a fun fact: Trinity was nerfed once. Blessing could give godmode instead of DR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

As a Trinity Main, I 100% agree. A Trinity in ESO and Index, hoooo boy. Blessing can work wonders there. As energy is kinda rare, you can cover a little for other frames to wreck Index.

To be honest, the Vanilla Frames sometimes have more Effect and Synergies then later Frames, you could nuke a map using Excalibur and Nyx. Or the old Nova/Mag Corpus Wreckage.

On Nyx, she never was intended as a DD, her survivability relies on Chaos and movement - because what won't shoot at you, won't kill you. Just slap Adaptation on her, do advanced movement, bring some good weapons and you are golden. If you see an eximus with certain abilites, just cast Mind Control, slap him a bit and you have an ally worth using. She may not be suited for endgame, but is fun to use in a team who knows what they are doing. I recenlty started to give players a live tutorial in chat, when I see a low level Nyx or Nyx Prime on Hydron.

So my final opinion on Nyx: Give her 4 a buff and do something about the massive energy waste on it. Even Primed Flow can't cover that.

Oh, a fun fact: Trinity was nerfed once. Blessing could give godmode instead of DR.

Check out this thread I started for your alls ideas for Nyx. Click HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inaros has moved up and I have created a thread for this frame found HERE

Inaros has always been my main, and I am looking forward to seeing what you all have to share about your thoughts on Inaros there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

@(XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK if you do the thread for Ash. Here are is one of @(PS4)Vexx757:

And my own. (Sadly already closed)

 

 Your suggestion just moved Ash up next on the thread creation tied now with Banshee and Inaros. I will work on creating a thread for Ash here soon and I will link your archived threads to it as well. Maybe DE will see my efforts and create forum tabs dedicated for each Warframe so players can see a central location of ideas for that warframe. Also looking at a post count for each particular warframe tab, should be able to lead people to see the more active threads relating to a particular frame that may be in need of a change. I know we have Warframe feedback thread, but stuff gets lost in the pile of the general posts made in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of me keep posting it an every post I`ll just pot it here. Here is a post I put up of all warframes that could use a rework, revisit or QoL changes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, zhellon said:

Inaros is fine with his 1 and 4. He doesn't really need a rework. Only setting up his sarcophagus and 2/3 ability.

I'm going to have to disagree.  I don't think any of his abilities are flawed conceptually.  But my issue as I said is that your typical meta build for Inaros DOESN'T mod for any of his abilities.  He's literally the lazy tank frame for a reason.  To be fair I also took issue with frames that have dead stats (ex loki with power strength) and other nitpicky things.  I do not think Inaros is a flawed frame from a design standpoint.  However the frame is a personal failure for me and is why I had considered it but not posted it as a "needs to be reworked."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:
I'm going to have to disagree. I don't think any of his abilities are flawed conceptually. But my issue as I said is that your typical meta build for Inaros DOESN'T mod for any of his abilities. He's literally the lazy tank frame for a reason. To be fair I also took issue with frames that have dead stats (ex loki with power strength) and other nitpicky things. I do not think Inaros is a flawed frame from a design standpoint. However the frame is a personal failure for me and is why I had considered it but not posted it as a "needs to be reworked."

I don't use a meta build. My build includes an increased radius of the first ability to increase melee damage and dog mods, for slash nuck within 30 meters + rage for energy. I also use arcanes for critical chance and melee damage and really don't understand why people make 8K hp, because it's unfun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tweaks (slight changes to what's already there):

Hildryn

Zephyr

Mesa (just her 1)

Atlas

Oberon

Harrow (let ally kills give some energy from his 3)

Nyx (I feel like she could work pretty well with just a few more tweaks)

 

Reworks (completely change one or multiple abilities):

Mirage 

Vauban (boost pad)

Valkyr

Banshee

Chroma

Loki

Frost

Rhino (just in regards to his augments/base abilities)

Revenant

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madway7 said:

Tweaks (slight changes to what's already there):

Hildryn

Zephyr

Mesa (just her 1)

Atlas

Oberon

Harrow (let ally kills give some energy from his 3)

Nyx (I feel like she could work pretty well with just a few more tweaks)

 

Reworks (completely change one or multiple abilities):

Mirage 

Vauban (boost pad)

Valkyr

Banshee

Chroma

Loki

Frost

Rhino (just in regards to his augments/base abilities)

Revenant

 

Check out the Reworks/Tweaks/Changes threads created so far based on the top requested (Note: some of these are new and empty since not a lot of people have posted yet, but feel free to link your threads or post OP's you had made on the respective Warframe that the thread covers and I will link them to the OP for that frame!)

Ash

Atlas

Banshee

Chroma

Inaros

Nyx

Trinity

Zephyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Instead of me keep posting it an every post I`ll just pot it here. Here is a post I put up of all warframes that could use a rework, revisit or QoL changes. 

 

I linked your Reworks thread to the OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All exalted weapons need rework. 

Ash, skills 2 & 4 need a bit more.

Atlas, needs rework.

Chroma, rework.

Garuda, skill 4 needs a strong application buff. Probably removing the cast all together and increasing the cone width. I played Garuda enough to know that the passive is cool as cool as her claws. It could work, but practically your better off not using it.

Harrow, I find the second skill makes using him somewhat not practical, especially solo. 

Mag, passive needs to change. Personally, I think skill 4 too. It is redundant with skill 3, with the exception of over shield. Skill 2 should be a free cast at a specific location, instead of requiring a target.

Mirage, skill 3 effects need to be split to create consistent damage and consistent survivability.

Nyx, skill 4 needs change. So does the passive. She could be a decent frame since skills 2&3 are solid.

Valkyr, skills 1, 2 and 3 need work. 1 complete rework. 2, reduce cost to 50 and move slow to skill 3. Skill 3, increase radius and have slow. 

Wukong, hard to tell. I think cloud walker need to go back the way it was. Depending on exalted weapons rework (if ever) will see how things go.

Zephyr, more damage. Skill 4 needs consistency. 

Note, this is not all inclusive list. But these are the frames that I played enough to be familial with their issues. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

All exalted weapons need rework. Probably, removed in favor of melee buffs. 

Ash, skills 2 & 4 need a bit more.

Atlas, needs rework.

Chroma, rework.

Garuda, skill 4 needs a strong application buff. Probably removing the cast all together and increasing the cone width. I played Garuda enough to know that the passive is cool as cool as her claws. It could work, but practically your better off not using it.

Harrow, I find the second skill makes using him somewhat not practical, especially solo. 

Mag, passive needs to change. Personally, I think skill 4 too. It is redundant with skill 3, with the exception of over shield. Skill 2 should be a free cast at a specific location, instead of requiring a target.

Mirage, skill 3 effects need to be split to create consistent damage and consistent survivability.

Nyx, skill 4 needs change. So does the passive. She could be a decent frame since skills 2&3 are solid.

Valkyr, skills 1, 2 and 3 need work. 1 complete rework. 2, reduce cost to 50 and move slow to skill 3. Skill 3, increase radius and have slow. 

Wukong, hard to tell. I think cloud walker need to go back the way it was. Depending on exalted weapons rework (if ever) will see how things go.

Zephyr, more damage. Skill 4 needs consistency. 

Note, this is not all inclusive list. But these are the frames that I played enough to be familial with their issues. 

 

I entered in your values on my spreadsheet. Nyx is still in the lead as the most requested for rework. Chroma is just behind Nyx. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zhellon said:

I don't use a meta build. My build includes an increased radius of the first ability to increase melee damage and dog mods, for slash nuck within 30 meters + rage for energy. I also use arcanes for critical chance and melee damage and really don't understand why people make 8K hp, because it's unfun.

Because people like to play a game that's about being efficient in the most optimal way possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vauban is completely useless against Sentients, which is kind of a major deal considering the New War is going to be a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...