Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx- Your desired reworks/tweaks/changes

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

This thread is designed for all things Nyx related in Warframe.

Whether you have a desire for a complete rework, a few small tweak/changes to abilities or stats, or visual changes to Nyx Prime and Nyx, post them here! Or if you would just like to share with the community why you like Nyx as is and how you like to play Nyx. Share that too!

I will attach the links to other threads (as they are made) relating to other Warframes. I will also attach the Wiki links to each Warframe. Remember to keep this civil and constructive,  don’t just post up that a particular Warframe is trash or that they are terrible without giving reasons as to why they are to you and how you would fix them, and please keep on topic about the particular Warframe that the thread is about.

Nyx WIki

Nyx Wiki

To see the glossary of the "-Your desired reworks/tweaks/changes" threads, click down below. You can also post a list on there of the frames you think need to see some changes

CLICK HERE!

Threads started by fellow players for Nyx (Posting threads by Player Name, click on name to go to thread)

AltairFerenc

Sentiel

Bakahung

Dueliest

21 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

This thread is designed for all things Nyx related in Warframe.

Whether you have a desire for a complete rework, a few small tweak/changes to abilities or stats, or visual changes to Nyx Prime and Nyx, post them here! Or if you would just like to share with the community why you like Nyx as is and how you like to play Nyx. Share that too!

I will attach the links to other threads (as they are made) relating to other Warframes. I will also attach the Wiki links to each Warframe. Remember to keep this civil and constructive,  don’t just post up that a particular Warframe is trash or that they are terrible without giving reasons as to why they are to you and how you would fix them, and please keep on topic about the particular Warframe that the thread is about.

Nyx WIki

Nyx Wiki

Other Warframe "reworks/tweaks/changes" threads:

Banshee

Chroma

More coming soon...

P.S. I will be making the other "rework/tweaks/changes" threads as time goes on. If you would like to post your list of your desired Warframes that you would like to see reworked/tweaked/changed post them here! 

I would suggest first making a plan on providing your own opinion on these warframes and not doing it afterwards, it kind of looks like you want to spam the forums as on each thread you havent prvided your own opinion, you just copied and pasted the same message with a different title

Honestly, her ult. The blast range is at base what...10m? i've had grineer walk circles around me, shooting, and I set off Absorb and it doesn't hit them. Yet Chaos would, or a Rhino Stomp. Absorb, atm, is a great defense power that has amazing offensive capabilities but no way to really use it's offense. I mean, look at Equinox, maim/mend, offense and defense power that grows based on damage dealt in a large area. Sure it doesn't provide the defense buff that absorb does but it's offense capability is insane compared to absorb.

Simply put, Absorb needs 20-25m base range at max, like rhino stomp, or to rework it from being a hybrid offense/defense power to fully one or the other. IMO if absorb could take damage, then buff her shields/armor(and allies) based on that amount...that would be a pretty great power.

37 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I would suggest first making a plan on providing your own opinion on these warframes and not doing it afterwards, it kind of looks like you want to spam the forums as on each thread you havent prvided your own opinion, you just copied and pasted the same message with a different title

You can find the information in regards to these threads Here

I see what you're trying to do and support the idea.

If you don't mind, I would like to link a few ideas of my own. Warning, it's a bit on the longer side.

I was trying to keep Nyx's abilities as intact as possible but I do admit to completely throwing her Assimilate out as I don't feel it blends well with her Mind Control theme.

2 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

I don't really get this thread/post idea, there's basicly nothing here so I'll just link my nyx rework here 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1170727-my-thoughts-for-nyx-changes/

491 days spent waiting for a real Nyx rework DE.

Yes, it's empty right now as I just made these. Back in front of my work computer so I am able to navigate the threads more easily. I am working to keep these threads organized so people can share their ideas in one place for a particular Warframe, since we only have just one generic feedback thread for Warframes and things often get lost in the midst of titles and other big topics that hide other threads. Thank you for posting a link to your ideas!

1 hour ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Yes, it's empty right now as I just made these. Back in front of my work computer so I am able to navigate the threads more easily. I am working to keep these threads organized so people can share their ideas in one place for a particular Warframe, since we only have just one generic feedback thread for Warframes and things often get lost in the midst of titles and other big topics that hide other threads. Thank you for posting a link to your ideas!

Ah now I see what your idea whit this here. Yeah I try keep my nyx rework alive and well but I don't really get comment's and rn I don't really have any idea how to make her even better(even tho I edited it a few days ago but sadly it's already on the second page and noone goes there *sad noises*)
Now I hope more people will se as well maybe I will see some more ideas from other people.

Feel free to link this thread in your OP as well and anytime you are in a thread relating to Nyx you can link people to both yours and this one if you'd like. If only DE had specific tabs for each Warframe, but for now this is what I am trying to create. 

4 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

Ah now I see what your idea whit this here. Yeah I try keep my nyx rework alive and well but I don't really get comment's and rn I don't really have any idea how to make her even better(even tho I edited it a few days ago but sadly it's already on the second page and noone goes there *sad noises*)
Now I hope more people will se as well maybe I will see some more ideas from other people.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Feel free to link this thread in your OP as well and anytime you are in a thread relating to Nyx you can link people to both yours and this one if you'd like. If only DE had specific tabs for each Warframe, but for now this is what I am trying to create. 

Allright I may do that when I have more time.

4 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

I will also try to post links to the OP thread I make that people have linked in here if they relate to the thread. 

3 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

I don't really get this thread/post idea, there's basicly nothing here so I'll just link my nyx rework here 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1170727-my-thoughts-for-nyx-changes/

491 days spent waiting for a real Nyx rework DE.

I quite like your ideas.

I hope DE will see OP's efforts and take some inspiration from the things suggested here.

I haven't tried Ember and Titania yet, but the changes they did to Vauban and Wukong are pretty sweet.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

I quite like your ideas.

I hope DE will see OP's efforts and take some inspiration from the things suggested here.

I haven't tried Ember and Titania yet, but the changes they did to Vauban and Wukong are pretty sweet.

Thank you for likeing my ideas, however I would liked better if you comment there for the sole reason of avoiding it being archived 😅 like my 2 original frames made in the fan zone.
Right now that post is my little baby I want it to be as perfect as possible.

17 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Casting Mind Control while in Absorb, allows you to actually take control of the enemy.

I  do wish that mind control allowed Nyx to take actual control over the enemy through toggling the ability to either full control or just letting the enemy fight for you, while draining energy the longer you are in the body controlling it, and when that enemy dies, if you had enough energy, you would transfer into the nearest enemy as long as one was within range, while being able to control the enemy and use basic attacks from that enemy. Fight against the enemy by being the enemy, or using the enemy to infiltrate in for spy missions as camouflage. 

32 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

Thank you for likeing my ideas, however I would liked better if you comment there for the sole reason of avoiding it being archived 😅 like my 2 original frames made in the fan zone.
Right now that post is my little baby I want it to be as perfect as possible.

You are absolutely right and that is exactly what I did, it just took me a long time as I wrote...quite a lot. 😄

7 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Nyx was my first PA when I started in '14, so I really like the potential that I can see within Nyx. 

I've personally never bought Prime Access packs. They feel too expensive for the little exclusive things they add.

I did however buy Volt Prime Accessories pack when he was unvaulted the last time and deeply regret it. You see, his Edo Prime armor used to shoot electricity when you used melee channeling, similarly to what Vengeful Charge Ephemera does, and since melee has been reworked, this feature of the armor has been removed. The Kazeru Prime Sugatra had the same effect, also removed with channeling.

To make matters even worse, on the Prime Access official art you can see below, the Edo Prime shoulder parts are position around Volt's biceps, but in reality they are actually position on top of his shoulders.

yesdfasddas.jpg

9qj7l2b7i9w01.png

Notice the difference on Volt's left arm.

This discourages me from buying any further Prime packs. 😞

That aside! This is about Nyx!

I do see her potential and Nyx is currently invaluable to me during Railjack and Lich hunting as her armor stripping and CC are excellent for these tough enemies, so I would really like to see her abilities not reworked - changed, but expanded - improved upon.

Passive: Enemies are 20% less accurate when targeting NyxIcon272 Nyx (except while Absorb130xDark Absorb is active).

I feel like a better passive would be 20% of the enemies who target Nyx are charmed by her and fight by her side for a short period of time. This would create more chaos I feel.

Mind control should be turned into an actual mind control ability where the player physicaly controls another enemy. 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Passive: Enemies are 20% less accurate when targeting NyxIcon272 Nyx (except while Absorb130xDark Absorb is active).

I feel like a better passive would be 20% of the enemies who target Nyx are charmed by her and fight by her side for a short period of time. This would create more chaos I feel.

Mind control should be turned into an actual mind control ability where the player physicaly controls another enemy. 

DE recently reduced enemy accuracy and you can see them missing, which is great, however we cannot test Nyx's passives effectiveness.

@AltairFerenc Had an idea to make Psychic Bolts orbit Nyx, to which I added that it could enhance her passive, making her even more difficult to hit.

My own idea is to make her passive give her less aggro, regardless of what Nyx does, making her the lowest priority target in the area.

As for Mind Control, I like the idea of being able to control and play as one of the enemy units, but honestly, I would never use it.

I spend hours fine tuning my fashion so I don't want to play as some butt ugly Grineer. Also, enemies don't have our mobility so we could use this only on Defence.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

DE recently reduced enemy accuracy and you can see them missing, which is great, however we cannot test Nyx's passives effectiveness.

@AltairFerenc Had an idea to make Psychic Bolts orbit Nyx, to which I added that it could enhance her passive, making her even more difficult to hit.

My own idea is to make her passive give her less aggro, regardless of what Nyx does, making her the lowest priority target in the area.

As for Mind Control, I like the idea of being able to control and play as one of the enemy units, but honestly, I would never use it.

I spend hours fine tuning my fashion so I don't want to play as some butt ugly Grineer. Also, enemies don't have our mobility so we could use this only on Defence.

I saw someone who's rework was around her treath level, it was nice to read but honestly I don't like that passive, not a little bit, it's just rng, enemies accuracy goes, not as much as it used to be but it goes up, especially the enemies we fear(napalm, bombard, heavy gunner, corpus shotgun) is either AOE or just shoots non-stop. 

Mind control being literally controlling the enemy is not a good idea either, it could work like umbra when you to operator Wich would mean you could just sucked back because nyx herself would just fall or take fatal damage. And the real big thing is the enemy doesn't meant to hurt each other and they can't, that's why both mind control and chaos is a joke basicly because they do wet noodle damage to each other.

Archived