Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Velocitus (Gravimag'd) punch through bugged

MemeanLion

Recently I decided to use the Velocitus as a ground weapon via Gravimag, however, I have discovered that the punch through (PT) is extremely unreliable through enemies. The PT works fabulously against terrain, but it 90% of the time, the Velocitus projectile will not penetrate the first target hit. As proof, I have recorded two segments from the Captura that shows this issue, recorded using its slow-mo function.

• This is when it was working properly, out of every test I have done, this was the only shot that made it through the first enemy:

• And here's every other situation, resulting in no PT through the lightest armored enemy. (Both shots were fully charged, as all three "fingers" on the side are opened.)

• and here is my build, as you can see it clearly says (punch through: 5.0) on the stats section.

unknown.png

These inconsistencies result in a frustrating time when using the Velocitus as a ground weapon, and may further deter people from using such weapons, as punch through for the Velocitus is its only way for clearing crowds.

Edited by MemeanLion