Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we remove Ironclad Flight?

2 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Now that, just think about it if they can do this then why it is consider as bonus but provide no help for all the frames.  Pets fall and die (the sentinel) then again you can save your kubrow and kavat including MOA but how many time players cannot save their pets for this is where vacuum pose give important roll and it was center of it all support rolls for yea I know kubrow and kavat has their own support but it doesn't mean the other one is for they are going view as chop meat if Titania view only one vacuum.  Now think about it even deeper just little and think this words "What could be possible anyone will think to go up and ask: Can we get vacuum for our frames?" then the argument increase higher if the dev said no.

And what should Titania get in return? Ability to slot pet mods of her choice on an extra loadout so she can have a chance at 2x loot/xp, extra crit, synth deconstruct and so on? Constant self healing from her shots since she cant make use of hunter recovery and such?

The only thing I can see is that if you dont equip a pet you get universal vaccuum. That would be inline with how Titania has it.

12 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

And what should Titania get in return? Ability to slot pet mods of her choice on an extra loadout so she can have a chance at 2x loot/xp, extra crit, synth deconstruct and so on? Constant self healing from her shots since she cant make use of hunter recovery and such?

The only thing I can see is that if you dont equip a pet you get universal vaccuum. That would be inline with how Titania has it.

Or just ya know respect her companion/sentinel mod loadout like every other warframe. 

Pretty sure when you down in razorwing it strait up kills your Sentinel anyhow so already seems like there is a tradeoff. Cause every time I get downed the first thing I see as I'm in the animation to be re-embiggened is my sentinel exploding. Tho if that is just horrible luck.... make it a thing. 

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

Don't avoid the question there, ask yourself will the ppl going ask "why DE don't add vacuum for the frames" and they will still ask this question even thou you have pets to do so for when they see Titania get this they will demand the frames should get vacuum.  It is too dang obvious that they want that bonus on the other frames as well and make it universal vacuum that auto doing this no matter what.  Take this example your pet sentinel that help you collect all that good stuff but it dies in the battlefield and had used all revival and Dijin takes too long to come back and even it did come back almost on time there is another enemy with a rocket coming towards you and kill it again, even your moa get poison and your being drag away because some orokin infested yanker or orokin scorpion drag you away saving your pet and bleed to death.  Now where I am taking this is do you think players will demand that vacuum should be on the frames when I put it that way where possible of chance of ppl will demand vacuum for everyone.

I am not here to shame on Titania but neither trying support the changes but prefer be benefit buffer still for neither vacuum  or either worst to come to terms this will going bring few thousands and some how it will grow like small moldy bread to be full on moldy bread with in a day.  This is where we question DE are they making the right chose among every frames?

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Don't avoid the question there, ask yourself will the ppl going ask "why DE don't add vacuum for the frames" and they will still ask this question even thou you have pets to do so for when they see Titania get this they will demand the frames should get vacuum.  It is too dang obvious that they want that bonus on the other frames as well and make it universal vacuum that auto doing this no matter what.  Take this example your pet sentinel that help you collect all that good stuff but it dies in the battlefield and had used all revival and Dijin takes too long to come back and even it did come back almost on time there is another enemy with a rocket coming towards you and kill it again, even your moa get poison and your being drag away because some orokin infested yanker or orokin scorpion drag you away saving your pet and bleed to death.  Now where I am taking this is do you think players will demand that vacuum should be on the frames when I put it that way where possible of chance of ppl will demand vacuum for everyone.

I am not here to shame on Titania but neither trying support the changes but prefer be benefit buffer still for neither vacuum  or either worst to come to terms this will going bring few thousands and some how it will grow like small moldy bread to be full on moldy bread with in a day.  This is where we question DE are they making the right chose among every frames?

I think there are more people wanting Titania not to have univac and instead have a pet she can benefit from while using a vac mod on it.

I dont think you actually realize how much Titania gives up compared to what she gets. Her univac is a bandaid because she cant utilize the pet at all. A bandaid several of us dont even want to use on that specific frame since it's an utter and total waste. 

And what happens if univac becomes a thing without an option to turn it off? Should we have a dedicated univac mod slot where we can decide to use it or not?

I can accept univac if they also fix it so Titania can use pets while in Razorwing. Since Titania not being able to use pets is a far bigger concern/issue than having to mod a slot on your pet for vac.

No pet for Titania = WF third world problem.

No univac for other frames = WF first world problem.

1 minute ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

The fact that you ask that is already proof that you don't know what you're talking about, everyone knows why Titania has it if they don't they never touched her.

no your not getting picture because you didn't thonk it for sure you skip the thonk.  The point is if anyone don't remember when she first appeared her companion was able still vacuum even she is in her 4 ability but why turn it off when it was ok but now they felt like "this is ok without her companion" so ask "why didn't you just turn back on her ability vacuum with her companions" but I already know that it isn't going happen and deny the fact what is there or was there.  The fact is that how players that is going be "afterward" going discuss that why they aren't making universal vacuum for other frames so they don't have to do much picking up stuff instead relying companions.  This is where they build up like a mold on the bread and afterwards developed stupidly enough demands more as they sprout like mold in the bread.

You'll probably not getting in your head for I understand that but you won't get it afterward when the crowds will roll in asking "universal vacuum for frames" just like they demanded "More Umbra Mods".  The fact is they did made umbra mods but never had heart to release them.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

I think there are more people wanting Titania not to have univac and instead have a pet she can benefit from while using a vac mod on it.

I dont think you actually realize how much Titania gives up compared to what she gets. Her univac is a bandaid because she cant utilize the pet at all. A bandaid several of us dont even want to use on that specific frame since it's an utter and total waste. 

And what happens if univac becomes a thing without an option to turn it off? Should we have a dedicated univac mod slot where we can decide to use it or not?

I can accept univac if they also fix it so Titania can use pets while in Razorwing. Since Titania not being able to use pets is a far bigger concern/issue than having to mod a slot on your pet for vac.

No pet for Titania = WF third world problem.

No univac for other frames = WF first world problem.

but you didn't realized this answer as now loop the bold and and underline I made and where this is developed a problem for the players is going ask demands about.

14 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

no your not getting picture because you didn't thonk it for sure you skip the thonk.  The point is if anyone don't remember when she first appeared her companion was able still vacuum even she is in her 4 ability but why turn it off when it was ok but now they felt like "this is ok without her companion" so ask "why didn't you just turn back on her ability vacuum with her companions" but I already know that it isn't going happen and deny the fact what is there or was there.  The fact is that how players that is going be "afterward" going discuss that why they aren't making universal vacuum for other frames so they don't have to do much picking up stuff instead relying companions.  This is where they build up like a mold on the bread and afterwards developed stupidly enough demands more as they sprout like mold in the bread.

You'll probably not getting in your head for I understand that but you won't get it afterward when the crowds will roll in asking "universal vacuum for frames" just like they demanded "More Umbra Mods".  The fact is they did made umbra mods but never had heart to release them.

but you didn't realized this answer as now loop the bold and and underline I made and where this is developed a problem for the players is going ask demands about.

Titania has never been able to vac with her companion, the companion has always stayed invulnerable in the spot where she used Razorwing and done nothing. So there was nothing to turn back on.

11 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Titania has never been able to vac with her companion, the companion has always stayed invulnerable in the spot where she used Razorwing and done nothing. So there was nothing to turn back on.

I said "when she 1st came out" I didn't say her prime for this was an old one and she use to do it for I do remember she was able do this because during that time she was able but some odd reason just like few month for her she been unable suck due updates.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I said "when she 1st came out" I didn't say her prime for this was an old one and she use to do it for I do remember she was able do this because during that time she was able but some odd reason just like few month for her she been unable suck due updates.

Do you have a video? Anything to back up that claim?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Do you have a video? Anything to back up that claim?

what you think everyone is going record back in the past or everyone is going keep track records of 100s of updates that DE don't show their face?  Pretty much it is old no one want search a 2010-18 for I can't remember exact year but I do know she was less picked by players during that time but I only know that she had that early until they nerf the archwings getting vacuum for free.

11 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Not even at her release could she use it. The only thing at her release that had anything to do with companions was that sentinel precepts were still used by the invulnerable immovable sentinel at the spot where Titania engaged Razorwing.

11 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

what you think everyone is going record back in the past or everyone is going keep track records of 100s of updates that DE don't show their face?  Pretty much it is old no one want search a 2010-18 for I can't remember exact year but I do know she was less picked by players during that time but I only know that she had that early until they nerf the archwings getting vacuum for free.

A quick search on the wiki for all related Titania patch notes show only one fix/change to companions for her, which is in one of the Index patches where they fixed sentinel precepts since they kept using them in their spot. The only time she may have had vaccuum was when they made a 6m vaccuum for all sentinels, which shortly after was reverted into a mod. Though I doubt it effected Titania since the only thing that was used by sentinels up until they fixed it were the precepts on sentinels, the 6m univan was not a precept.

Edited by SneakyErvin

On 2020-04-02 at 2:22 AM, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

I'm honestly wondering why this exists at all in the first place. Why on EARTH would anyone want vaccum removed from a CHANNELED ability? Of all the augments we could have gotten for her especially with her new prime this is what she gets? A mod that quite literally hinders her own ability?

Here's a hint:

You could literally NOT use it.

Il y a 18 heures, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd a dit :

Ironic how you lump us all into the same category of us assuming some dumb warframe partner caused this, using your brain ey?

Titania has always been viable in eidolons, upset about wisp being taken up get put of razorwing and wait for the sheilds to be stripped and then go back in. 🤷‍♂️Maybe YOU should take your own advice and go back to your nonsense augment.

Yes man you can obvious play unoptimally with Titania and if you do people may get wisps with or without ironclad slotted. And it is true for many things in this game, unoptimal things can somehow work everywhere.

In the real world you need to remove flight(optional depending on builds and energy sustain) > cast 1(and eventually drop an energy pad) > go operator > pop wisps > return in wf > razorwing and headshot with dex pixia before shield goes up. If you're not ahead of time on synovas you'll already loose too much time. So as you can see Titania is extremly busy already. But it is not all, Eidolons killed fast enough keep bouncing around the same area, so there are often old wisps to be pickedup as well.

Glad we do not play on the same platform. Bullying players with flawed reasonings just for the sake of bullying is particulary toxic.

PS: I still don't get why people are polarized by something that took few minutes to code and wich is neutral power level wise.

Edited by Galuf

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Not even at her release could she use it. The only thing at her release that had anything to do with companions was that sentinel precepts were still used by the invulnerable immovable sentinel at the spot where Titania engaged Razorwing.

A quick search on the wiki for all related Titania patch notes show only one fix/change to companions for her, which is in one of the Index patches where they fixed sentinel precepts since they kept using them in their spot. The only time she may have had vaccuum was when they made a 6m vaccuum for all sentinels, which shortly after was reverted into a mod. Though I doubt it effected Titania since the only thing that was used by sentinels up until they fixed it were the precepts on sentinels, the 6m univan was not a precept.

*sigh* this is why I am want to ask the dev WTH is going on in their group boggling head.  This many trouble it rolls down "Why" they turn it off then turn it back on just slapping turn off the companions.  I swear what is their 20 MORE SINS they have to give off with.