Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

---Scarlet Spear-->: 100/100 is too fast to make rank 3 Ground

Smoove

Title says it all.  I've been running ground missions last few days and if the relay is a bit busy, 100/100 will come too fast to make 5k pts.  I've come within a couple hundred pts a few times but not once gotten rank 3 ground.  Meanwhile in space I can rank 3 every time casually, busy relay or not.

I have two suggestions:

1.  Simply increase the ground condrix rewards by ~25%.

2.  Allow a higher than 100/100 limit.

Thanks!  Nice event so far.  Anxious to see which new arcanes are next!!

• Like 3

tbh, if 2x17 would get you to 5k that would be enough already. I can generally solo 17 in 40-45 min, so 2 of those is about as fast as Space bois get 100/100.

Currently, you can join a group for ground and clear 17 in ~20 min, so you can get to 5k this way.

20 minutes is extremely optimistic, I've done Limbo,Mesa,Nova,Rhino and best we got was just around 30min and was extremely smooth.   My point is a "busy" relay can 100/100 in just over an hour.  On those relays it is extremely difficult, near impossible to 5k on ground.

I do agree that 2x17 should get you 5k.  That would work.

Edited by Smoove
Agreed
  • Like 2

Had the same in space happen. Working together too good shouldn't hinder a player from getting their desired emblem if they in general work for it.

Maybe they could change the "on the same Flotilla" to "during the same wave". Had to change instances so much...