Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, Eyn_Sof said:

https://imgur.com/a/nXNOZl5

As i have stated before the full rewards are leftovers when they stated more rewards, before the stealth nerf.(see image for proof the guy is literally on the first page)

ah, nice.

Definitely not shady at all.

I swear this event has been one train wreck after the other.

Just now, silvermosico said:

Same, also kinda wish this forum had image tools to re-size/etc hah..

cjmXZgw.png

Yea, I noticed that lack of effect whilst playing relics, after that I went to Simulacrum to test all options, then went to the new Simulacrum and repeated. No explosions. None whatsoever.

20 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Don't talk about lore stuff when you don't know it. We don't attack enemies using Void energy. Our Warframes convert Void energy to something else, for example heat or kinetic energy. 

Limbo deals true Void Damage. Inform yourself before bashing others.

5 minutes ago, iChem said:

Anything can be argued, that doesn't make it a valid point though lol. Just because they are weak to it doesn't mean they can't adapt to it. They are weak to a lot of stuff but still adapt to it, they are only mitigating an effect not nullifying it completely. It is no different then a human using a bullet proof vest to reduce the chance of dieing when they get shot lol.

Direct Quote from Warframe Wiki:however the Void was "poison" to them, later revealed to interfere with their adaptation and replication.

If they can adapt to the Void,why didn't they invade when the Tenno were in cryostasis?

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

After 2 runs i noticed that we don't get 3888 credits. Instead we get something like 2k+.

Is this intended?

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you for the details, still reviewing. 

I think I know the problem: if you are still using the same spreadsheet from last time, but with the new numbers, it has one more line than it should. It starts counting the amount gained from code 0, rather than from code 1, so the whole thing is off. That's enough to make the difference we are seeing.

DE: Changes arcanes, claims for "balance" reasons, claims they don't want to squeeze us for grind.

DE: Releases SS, a horrid grind fest

Players: Tries to get DE to respond about their prior claim of "not wanting to squeeze us for grind", in meantime plays the game

DE: Doesn't like how players are beating their slightly glorified MOBILE DEFENSE mode and nerfs limbo

DE, you guys really need to get your head out of the sand and wake up. You are doing nothing to help your relationship with players. The arcane changes, this whole event, just makes you look like you guys are nothing but bold face liars who don't actually care what players think.

Just now, eboomer said:

You've absolutely trashed the arcane market, congrats.  Arcane energize and grace down from around 100 plat to around 25.  Not sure how much more I'll be playing now.

You are leaving because Arcanes lost their value over an event? Why didn't you leave back when Arcanes were added to Eidolons? That was a bigger drop in prices, 
Besides, when you have more of something the price is getting lower.

Doing this fix right as teams are getting high scores in the middle of a rotation wasnt the best call. Maybe try and do the fixes for minor items on the cool downs. Lets hope that when i extracted direct to ship instead of relay my score got saved and the victory pay isnt lost,

And no Ghost relays still around. 

5 minutes ago, _Blackeye_ said:

After 2 runs i noticed that we don't get 3888 credits. Instead we get something like 2k+.

Is this intended?

https://imgur.com/q3PSicv

As i have stated before the full rewards are leftovers when they stated more rewards, before the stealth nerf.(see image for proof the guy is literally on the first page)

Dear DE,

Players using a frame other than Mesa is not a bug. You do not need to rush a fix any time the players find a reason to use anything else. You should be happy that your game was more enjoyable than holding down click and going "hehe peacemaker go brrrrrr".

2 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

The rift plain is not the void.They are separate.

LimboIcon272 Limbo's component blueprints were discovered by the player during the The Limbo Theorem quest, scattered across the Origin System as a result of the Warframe's miscalculations when crossing between the normal plane and the Void.

The Rift is a manipulation of the Void, thats why Limbo deal true void damage 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Additions & Changes:
First: Scarlet Spear will be extended by 1 week due to the early launch issues. April 28 is the new End Date for Scarlet Spear on PC. 

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

9 minutes ago, shaleve_hakime said:

i did now 2 full runs in ground and get only 3672 in both of them
unknown.png

1 hour ago, Revanx said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

After: Murex Raids now start at 15 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

Curious if we will be reimbursed for grinding the event on release or not?

@[DE]Megan I know you're not in charge of the numbers for this event. But be straight with us. You, and DE in general, can not keep jerking us around with stealth nerfs that you just ninja-edit or hide behind claims of "it's an exploit, sorry for calling it a fix". At this point. You guys communicated that we'd get 3888 for Murex Raids and 4104 for Ground Assault. Adjust the score. Don't just ninja-edit and fail to even say sorry. We're sick of how grindy you guys insist on keeping this event, and we will NOT take it well if you pull the rug out from under us and only reduce the grind by about 2/3s as much as you just indicated you were reducing the grind. I too am curious if DE is going to reimburse all of the unpaid beta testers for the bugfest that Scarlet Spear has been.

9 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

The problem of Limbo here Is the too strong advanced CC, it make the mission too easy.

And a second problem of limbo is to cut the word in 2 parts : the rift, and the normal word, making extremely frustrating to try to kill the ennemis near the border.

(Limbo need a rework to remove this terribly bad mechanic.)

The problem is not that limbo does too strong advanced CC; the problem is, that there's barely any competitor lol

8 minutes ago, _Blackeye_ said:

Is this intended?

Definitely bugged, after 3 runs we only got 2,8k aswell and some missions only spawned 2 or 3 murex, kicking us back to the flotilla too early

2 minutes ago, EzrealDEP said:

LimboIcon272 Limbo's component blueprints were discovered by the player during the The Limbo Theorem quest, scattered across the Origin System as a result of the Warframe's miscalculations when crossing between the normal plane and the Void.

The Rift is a manipulation of the Void, thats why Limbo deal true void damage 

They won't understand, trust me, as DE is not understanding their own Lore.

nice to see credit increases. also the rare and legendary Arcanes are honestly not as expensive as i feared they would be. which is good, please don't change that, please. 

but as others have said, you might need to tweak some of the caps and limitations, such as the victory payout cap. i feel like we should be incentivized to dedicate to a Flotilla rather than running a mission and jumping to a different one. also please remove the separation of Ground and Space points for the victory payout. it's not uncommon for the Space squads in particular to be limited by received codes, but we don't want to switch roles because it feels like we "waste" points in regards to the final payout. and then there's the topic of global timer vs Flotilla population vs Murex progression...
i've been running in a squad of 3 and arguably the worst part of the experience so far has been joining a Flotilla in the first place. unless we join close enough to a fresh cycle reset here's the process we've been going through too often:

1.) individually join Flotillas until we find one that's not devoid of players
2.) can the Flotilla hit 100 Murex's before the timer expires?
3.) can we run enough waves to be worth it?
4.) if 2. and 3. are true: try to invite the others in and hope the Flotilla isn't full. otherwise go back to 1.
5.) if necessary, break and reform squad to shuffle Host role, which sometimes somehow doesn't work because the Flotilla is considered full?
6.) finally run a mission and hope we didn't lose too much time by now / underestimate the Murex progression

that stuff gets frustrating, yknow... more than once did it take us up to 30 minutes to be able to run a worthwhile mission

Archived