Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:

• 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.

Hahahah what an april's fool ^^ , haha you're so funny guys, wait... it's 02 April...

How about no ?

How about #*!% no ?!

NO NO NO Enough with "Fixing" these "Exploits" You guys MADE the abilities to do specific things, and suddenly when you guys release a new game mode you just NERF them for doing those abilities for WHAT THEY WERE BUILT FOR. This idiotic mindset of nerfing abilities or making EVERYTHING Immune is what is causing this worsening meta. Support abilities, CC, all dying because of this kind of stuff, this comment will Likely never be found buried under all of the other stuff but please DE. 

Its not too late to fix this, remove immunities from many enemies , restore support abilities and let them affect other things. Stop removing things from affecting operators. this just keeps on Kicking and kicking the corpse of utility abilities down the drain leaving only tanking and damage. Tanking and Damage. TANKING AND DAMAGE. 

Stop dismissing solutions because they were not realizations made by you guys, Stop it with the monkey's paw "solutions" that do either nothing or make things even worse. This is not meant as any offence to the team but as a Plea for sense and reason to revert the Decline of this game.

Face it the game has been in decline for a while now as updates have been coming out broken more and more often, with poor and punishing grind.

Swallow your pride, and for the love of all things Steve please play the game and see the problems. Stop prioritizing the lighting and visuals (still fix them) but prioritize making the stuff fun again.

12 minutes ago, SQLOwns said:

I remember when prime sets went for 400p, now they are 80. 

Rhino prime was 300-400 because he wasn't unvaulted. I for one welcome the arcane market collapse. more people will be pushed into selling primes, mods and rivens thus furthering devaluing their markets as well.

The change to limbo seems good. Forced me to bring out my frost and overall it's a lot better now. It's still easily doable with frost+nova+mesa. I'm enjoying it though, it's a little more interactive.

I'm not sure if I understood your patch notes correctly, but it looks like we're supposed to get 3,888 credits for performing 5/5 murex raids? I'm only getting 2.820 just like always from before the patch. Is this just a UI bug or are we not getting the full amount?

zZgw4ci.jpg

Thanks for the update.

Have you guys thought about letting us gain intrinsics in ground assault? It seems kinda unfair, that space squads can get them, while they fully dependent on ground squads.

Also: sortie hasnt been updated for a long time. Would you consider reworking the drop table? In my understanding sortie is supposed to be a more challenging experience, mainly for experienced players.  These players don't really have a need for endo, even if they do, they do arbitration. My point is that removing anasa and 4000x endo from the droptable might be a very welcomed change.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 

Please dont do that, this dont make any sense with the lore and with the current gameplay of warframe:

1- would be impossible to kill eidolons if that was true;

2 - Void damage resets the resistance of sentients;

3 - Void was cleary the weakness of sentients, the lore we all love say that.

Try to change the way to defend op link, or maybe more invasions to railjack, idk, but this kinda sucks because op link without a buff on op links health or defense.

Just now, Fluiid said:

I regret all those hours i spent farming legendary arcanes to sell. Lowering arcane energize from 100p to 20p !!!

pls dont nerf eidolons. Its the only place it needs skill to play.

btw why there are no arbitration arcanes there. i thought all were available

3 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Hide owned. Untick. Facepalm.jpg

I said "new", not "things I already farmed in 2016 from Trials". Stance Forma has already been debunked as worthless, and I already have 1 of each of everything else.

Fixed Pennant sounds not playing correctly for Melee Stance Combos.

It's a little frustrating to see a fix for the sounds for pennant, but no fix for the functionality of both heavy nikanas. I hope this gets a fix soon, Pennant was tough to get the blueprint for, and it's disheartening to have half the fun & usefulness of it gone most of the time, and same for Tatsu.

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

Ok, but without a true-up for all mission scores earned previously, this change severely devalues the time and effort of the very people who endured a week+ of extra-frustrating gameplay and made it possible for DE to clean up its own mess. Non-PC will enjoy the same 5 week playtime, but all of them at the higher per-mission scores.

So...when can we expect the difference in our mailboxes? 

We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.

Hope this doesn't mean nerfs, not being able to heal the targets means a lot less options for these types of missions. Limbo (almost) requirement for Scarlet Spear is bad enough already...

il y a 1 minute, -Augustus- a dit :

Ok, but without a true-up for all mission scores earned previously, this change severely devalues the time and effort of the very people who endured a week+ of extra-frustrating gameplay and made it possible for DE to clean up its own mess. Non-PC will enjoy the same 5 week playtime, but all of them at the higher per-mission scores.

So...when can we expect the difference in our mailboxes? 

I completlety agree !

First we don't get the reward.

Now they finally double the reward and we are screwed again.

Well if stasis its having less effect on sentients. Shouldn't operator damage just kill them , or wait sending them to the rift between the void and reality should deal damage over time to them and they shouldn't adapt because its void damage. 

Now that would be lore accurate.

1 hour ago, EzrealDEP said:

LimboIcon272 Limbo's component blueprints were discovered by the player during the The Limbo Theorem quest, scattered across the Origin System as a result of the Warframe's miscalculations when crossing between the normal plane and the Void.

The Rift is a manipulation of the Void, thats why Limbo deal true void damage 

TBF, you can read that as suggesting the Void is not the Rift. Limbo navigates between the normal plane and the Rift literally every other step...it's apparently only when he tried to do the same thing between the normal plane and the Void that he pulled a 'wingsuit pilot meets object'.

As I've said before, every time you listen to the community you blanket nerf at the same time to overall make a good patch mixed at best, this hotfix is a disappointment and is further increasing my desire to quit this game for a while, 4k for legendary arcanes? get real, Limbo being used? better nerf, healing mechanics? not a heal orb so better nerf I guess.

You people don't even know the freaking mechanics YOU designed, you nerf warframes existing mechanics because you can't even design a freaking mobile defense properly, I can't wait for the day you nerf Loki because you design an event where the objective can't be damaged by melee enemies, this is almost as embarrassing as the time you permanently disabled emotes for Harrows using thurible because it was in poor taste to heart attack victims or something lol.

Archived