Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, MescalineChef said:

Khora has been fine for a ling time. Instead of fixing the event bugs and exploits you just nerf an established warframe? I love you guys and the way you build this game but maybe focus on fixing the problem instead of putting band aids on the blood?

I feel this I just want fixes for the new Titania bugs but since they nerfed Khora and Limbo Any bugs we report about Titania are just drowned out by the frustration over the nerfs. They really shouldn't introduce changes to other warframes when they are releasing a new frame or prime variant. 

What I just noticed that the natural shrinking of the Limbo bubble will seem to trigger "resistance". You cast 1 instance of Cataclysm and Stasis. Enemies touch the edge of the Cataclysm bubble and get Stasis applied 1 time. The bubble shrinks as the duration ticks down and the enemy is removed from the bubble, they continue previous momentum  and move forward a step, touching the edge of the bubble again, 2nd application of Stasis, "resistance" triggered. Repeat several times as the Cataclysm bubble shrinks and Sentients pretty much become immune to stasis within the duration of 1 casting.

3 hours ago, Swagernator22663 said:

What are people thanking for ?  

Some people need to stop being entitled and remember that the staff are working from home as well. The fact we're getting the operation in a working state at all is something wonderful.

vor 1 Minute schrieb IronHair:

How does it help them do that?
they only do one mission or they join another flotilla?

You get double the points you make in a flotilla as victory payout. If you do 2 full ground missions you get to around 8k points in the flotilla but your victory bonus payout is capped at 10k. So to maximise your profit you can only do one full ground mission in a flotilla and then you have to switch to the next flotilla. Otherwise you'd be losing out on possible victory bonus payouts. I dont think the event should encourage that.

2 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Some people need to stop being entitled and remember that the staff are working from home as well. The fact we're getting the operation in a working state at all is something wonderful.

I just wish DE would test their content before releasing it in a rushed fully bugged state

1 hour ago, smith1954 said:

Direct Quote from Warframe Wiki:however the Void was "poison" to them, later revealed to interfere with their adaptation and replication.

If they can adapt to the Void,why didn't they invade when the Tenno were in cryostasis?

You seem to be misunderstanding the meaning of "adapting". Adapting in the case of Sentients only mitigates the effects of something, it doesn't provide complete immunity to them so they aren't immune to the voids effects and exposure to it (even with adapting) would still cause harm just like how no matter how much they adapt your weapon will still do some damage. I'll use my previous example here, if i were to put on a bullet proof vest and get shot in the chest I probably won't die but I am not immune to dieing when shot in the head and wearing one. However, I do think the Sentients did enter the Void at some point and this killed off a lot of them and the survivors lost the ability to replicate. I don't remember the whole story of this but I think it was when they retreated back to the Tau System after they lost the Old War. It was eventually learned that the Kuva the Unum had could repair there replication ability and that lead to the whole Gara backstory.

I feel that there is a design flaw with this event that needs to be fixed. Imho the ground and space should buff each other. Atm when you start space and have a shot a first place you don't want to go to ground even if codes start going slower. In the other hand below average players get murdered in ground. The fact that ships spawn in space is fine, I'd rather farm umbra forma bp but 150intrisics/relay is neat :).

105K for a rank 5 arcane grace or energize is extremly good for plat.

1 hour ago, GKP_light said:

The problem of Limbo here Is the too strong advanced CC, it make the mission too easy.

And a second problem of limbo is to cut the word in 2 parts : the rift, and the normal word, making extremely frustrating to try to kill the ennemis near the border.

(Limbo need a rework to remove this terribly bad mechanic.)

too strong CC and being unable to attack enemies outside of it kinda balance out dont u think?
in that case since Vauban does better CC that dont restrict u from doing dmg would u want him to be nerfed back to his dark days?
I dont play limbo all that much but when i do play him i hardly ever feel overpowered it feels more like if i dont have a whole other dimension between me and my enemies im as vulnerable as a Nyx in an Eidolon hunt.
him being able to separate enemies into a different dimension is only annoying if u dont know how his skills work or just fail to adapt to them it may not be fair to u but its still something that can be fixed if u just use your brain a bit more.
that being said i think he does trivialize some content when in the right squad so maybe something like preventing warframe skills from working through the rift could fix this problem.

Just cancel Scarlet Spear already it's a freaking mess.

Or barring that give out fixed amount of credits, none of that scoring crap, not when the game is unable to tally scoring properly and for Pete's sake remove the bonus points and just greatly increase the credits given,

Make it so we get credits to drop, in our inventory, in-mission. Credits based on time spent in succesful missions, you know like excavations or survival.

The convoluted and clearly not working system you guys have now is a joke and it's not April's Fool anymore...

17 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

I just wish DE would test their content before releasing it in a rushed fully bugged state

They did clarify that they don't have nearly enough people to test for exactly the reason I just stated... Hence why the problems are worse than normal.

13 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Yeah DE is a small indie company after all.

Can't tell if serious, tbh.

DE hasn't been independent for around 4 years now and they have 300+ employees.

Do those lich fixes fix that one problem where liches can claim Dark Sector Defection missions, specifically the one on Phobos, as territory, despite never being able to spawn there and ensuring you get stuck with a level 1 lich you can't spawn and the node doesn't count as 'cleared' no matter how many times you do it if that's their final node?

what are you guys doing???
it said:
"Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 15 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!"

and you edited it to:
"Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!"

your calculation doesn't make sense!! what are you doing!?

maximum in Murex Raids is 2820 now

april fools was yesterday

41 minutes ago, BreezeKazero said:

As I've said before, every time you listen to the community you blanket nerf at the same time to overall make a good patch mixed at best, this hotfix is a disappointment and is further increasing my desire to quit this game for a while, 4k for legendary arcanes? get real, Limbo being used? better nerf, healing mechanics? not a heal orb so better nerf I guess.

You people don't even know the freaking mechanics YOU designed, you nerf warframes existing mechanics because you can't even design a freaking mobile defense properly, I can't wait for the day you nerf Loki because you design an event where the objective can't be damaged by melee enemies, this is almost as embarrassing as the time you permanently disabled emotes for Harrows using thurible because it was in poor taste to heart attack victims or something lol.

I still remember when they nerfed Ivara when doing preservations, I'm sorry should we not use the tools you give us?

I half expect that some dev with a love of stealth missions will straight up remove the invis on frames because everyone is finishing his new content too fast...

Archived