Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

Was there an unintentional update to Acceltra? It feels (compared to yesterday when I was using it) Like it has reduced damage effectiveness. Almost as if the radial damage it had was nerfed. 

Edit: I realized I had the wrong Mod Configuration on, my bad lol. It was hard to tell at first considering the visual change

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

Limbo's stasis didn't make the gameplay "too trivial". Your gameplay it's already absurdly TRIVIAL BY DESIGN.

This is 10min mission hidden behind 1 month grind

21 minutes ago, iChem said:

I'll use my previous example here, if i were to put on a bullet proof vest and get shot in the chest I probably won't die but I am not immune to dieing when shot in the head and wearing one.

I'm over the Limbo nerf,DE's letting sentients adapt to the thing that they're nos supposed to,whatever,but it just seems like they are punishing Limbo for being good at his job,that pisses me off more than anything.

As for your example,I still don' get it. :P

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:

• 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
  • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
  • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

If i look in the Description of Limbo i can Read this:

Limbo manipulates the very planes of existence to divide his enemies and conquer them in the rift.

So the Power to manipulate the different planes if existence is inferior, in comparison to the Adaption skills of the Sentinens, .... so basicly Sentinen have the Power to even Adapt, to God like powers ????

Isent it easyer to Simply Ban Limbo from this Event, becouse he is a Game/Event ChangerBreaker.
This would be a much easyer decision, than literally kill him in fights agains Sentinen.......

2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 

They are also by nature vulnerable to Void energy so they should be most vulnerable to it.

2 minutes ago, Sokker said:

If i look in the Description of Limbo i can Read this:

Limbo manipulates the very planes of existence to divide his enemies and conquer them in the rift.

So the Power to manipulate the different planes if existence is inferior, in comparison to the Adaption skills of the Sentinens, .... so basicly Sentinen have the Power to even Adapt, to God like powers ????

Isent it easyer to Simply Ban Limbo from this Event, becouse he is a Game/Event ChangerBreaker.
This would be a much easyer decision, than literally kill him in fights agains Sentinen.......

There is also still a drawback to Limbo in my opinion that also has been spilling over into normal missions. When his Ability is activated it doesn't allow any allies to deal damage to enemies or pick up resources while in effect of his Bubble. This sometimes also gives you the effect without standing in it and it's sort of infuriating considering you have to wait for them to cancel the ability to resume doing anything in the mission. This includes activating doors and consoles too.

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

There is only 3572 for ground 17 rounds, and only 2820 for completion of Murex 5. 

2820 for full Murex.

3672 for full Condrix.

This is bullS#&$ DE. I get you're off your game because you're working from home, but that excuse only lasts so long. If you don't have the ability to release something properly, don't release it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Gloomyara:

How about fix your "2738 fix" dat again make me unable 2 see invited player's in my Dojo?

Thanks for try 2 fix to low quantity bug's in game

I think I told you already that those players hide in your Failjack.

Tell them to do a Fast Travel to wherever closer to you, try for instance the tenno lab, and you might / will see them, or both of you could simply fast travel to the Drydock and pull a Maroo.

- Always Help Yourself Tenno if thats an option - 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

Been getting 2400-2800 points for doing 5 Murex. So...

7 minutes ago, BadgerAmongMen said:

2820 for full Murex.

3672 for full Condrix.

This is bullS#&$ DE. I get you're off your game because you're working from home, but that excuse only lasts so long. If you don't have the ability to release something properly, don't release it.

At this point this is the only realistic way to "save" this event.

Step one: CANCEL IT

Step two: Bring back Plague Star

Step three: Add the rewards from Scarlet Spear to Plague Star vendor

Step four: ???

Step five: groffit!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you, most important thing I care out of this update is finally here. Though, really surprised at how proportionally small Faven made Ivara's Graxx helmet, compared to all of Ivara's other helmets. It kind of looks a little disproportionately tiny for her body. Led2012 and daemonstar are top notch for Ivara Zamariu, very nice.

Love the updates as usual. 

After this update the thermal fractures mission is broke. I was kicked out on first kill approx 10 times and when I did manage to stay in mission and the fractures were attacked, there was a purple mist, which I can only assume was a colour glitch.

Otherwise thanks again for keeping warframe fresh

8 minutes ago, Drivrius said:

At this point this is the only realistic way to "save" this event.

Step one: CANCEL IT

Step two: Bring back Plague Star

Step three: Add the rewards from Scarlet Spear to Plague Star vendor

Step four: ???

Step five: groffit!

I don't agree with that, they just need to fix the giant issues.

Archived