Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, GeneralCapital said:

its kinda nonsense that Limbos 4 which USE vıolent blast of VOID energy can adapted by sentients now and in fact we know that sentients are weak to voıd. limbo literally USES VOID AND YET SENTIENTS GONNA ADAPT lıke wth

Balance > lore 😄

4 hours ago, m0b1us1 said:

4k per legendary arcane...

Guess you guys really are trying to double down on lying about "not wanting to squeeze us for grind" and act as if you never said that huh?

watchoo talkin about? you can get like 3 arcanes per single flotilla

vor 2 Stunden schrieb RyuhoTheDragon:

Doing this fix right as temas are getting high scores in the middle of a rotation wasnt the best call. Maybe try and do the fixes for minor items on the cool downs. Lets hope that when i extracted direct to ship instead of relay my score got saved and the victory pay isnt lost,

And no Ghost relays still around. 

I dont know if your score was accounted for or not , but in fact you really had no other option there.

Once the mini-Lichi hotfix was deployed during that Murex Raid (which I concur it could have been stalled for a while - a red-text info would have suffised for all murmuring Lichis), all consoles on the relays were on lockdown . You either had to update or get force kicked out of your session after 15min.

The obvious choice was to remember your flotilla number, quickly update , and then reconnect with that flotilla, which in our case , went wondrously smooth for once.

Maybe  because nobody in our squad expected it to work it did so. Praise the unexpected .

7 minutes ago, GeneralCapital said:

its kinda nonsense that Limbos 4 which USE vıolent blast of VOID energy can adapted by sentients now and in fact we know that sentients are weak to voıd. limbo literally USES VOID AND YET SENTIENTS GONNA ADAPT lıke wth

Gotta nerf him SOMEHOW. You know, instead of buffing others to match.

10 minutes ago, Deathperk said:

Are we normally able to do wave 17 on ground missions? I have only ever been able to complete 16 then forcing extract after. This only gets 3600 credits and not the 4k we should be getting. Is this a bug???

I think you actually did 17, because we did 17 twice and max we got was 3.6k.

I think most of y'all are missing something important here.

Even though you get more credits per kill code now, the victory payout -- you know, where most of your credits come from -- is still the same (10,000). This change simply allows you to spend less time grinding Broken Scarlet Spear. You ain't gonna be getting your arcanes much faster.

il y a 5 minutes, Cyanide2018 a dit :

I think most of y'all are missing something important here.

Even though you get more credits per kill code now, the victory payout -- you know, where most of your credits come from -- is still the same (10,000). This change simply allows you to spend less time grinding Broken Scarlet Spear. You ain't gonna be getting your arcanes much faster.

Welcome flotilla hoping !

Now the event is dead for me... well, the New war got Old to quickly.

You didnt need to send Limbo to hell, just make Healing habilities work on the scanners or dont have any scan to protect at all, just make it a survival challenge with lots of enemies, much like Arbitrations, It would be MUCH more fun than staying in place waiting a counter. Well I got the weapons, the Room, The decorations, that forma is a joke, and now I finished my Arcane Nulifier.

Time to play the game. And til next year when you make a Warframe that can breeze this event much like Acolytes this days.(PS: Send Misery again, he was fun to play with)

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

so many admission of failures in this short paragraph.

if you get to single out one #*!%ing warframe because your game design is crap, then at least do it for every single one of them. you just know you can't make fair limitations and challenge, so you gotta give artificial and useless limitation i suppose? diminishing slowva returns, less saryn and mesa damage... #*!% up everything, since apparently you decided that because we were doing too well, you wanted to make it a bit worse.

I have Tested a littel bit now not only the Sentinen can adapt to Limbos Sasis, they can adapt to almost every CC

CC i have testet where Sentinen can get Adapetet

Excal,Frost,Mirage,Vauban,Limbo,Rhino,Wukong,Ivara,Hildren,Inaros,Gara,Nova,Nidus,Nyx,Revenant

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

With the increase to base points, the equation says it caps at 3,672, and in-game rewards support this.

If you could clarify this, or fix it in game that'd be great.

Scoring Calculation Issues:

Earlier today / we released a revised scoring post with the following details:
Ground Assault missions started at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by Round 17!
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

However, players are receiving a 2820 and 3672 for Space and Ground respectively. While this is still an increase from before, it is not the amount we announced. 
The correct numbers in the next Hotfix will be:
After: Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17!
After: Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5!

We sincerely apologize for another day of unintended scoring results, and this will be fixed next Hotfix. We know this has been confusing and we regret that we’ve caused so many misunderstandings due to calculation errors. 

Adding information here based on investigation!

5k+ points on the leaderboard of the flotilla, rank 3 emblem above my head, 100/100 murex.

Inbox message : rank 1 emblem and 3744 credits. Nice...

Edit : I got the right amount of bonus credits later. I think it was because I did a "failed" run on another flotilla before 😛

Sorry !

• 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 

Regarding this with Limbo, isn't the lore that we use void energy which is literally their only weakness? XD 

Scoring Calculation Issues:

Earlier today / we released a revised scoring post with the following details:
Ground Assault missions started at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by Round 17!

However, players are receiving a 2820 and 3672 for Space and Ground respectively. While this is still an increase from before, it is not the amount we announced. 
The correct numbers in the next Hotfix will be:
After: Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17!
After: Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5!

We sincerely apologize for another day of unintended scoring results, and this will be fixed next Hotfix. We know this has been confusing and we regret that we’ve caused so many misunderstandings due to calculation errors. 

Apologies are cheap. Are you going to reimburse those of us who spent their time but didn't get the intended reward?

Archived