Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:

• 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
  • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
  • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

If this is to mirror the adaptation that sentients have, will you be able to cancel it with operator attacks?
Might make aoe operator weapons more viable

After the hotfix I have lost my lich lol, I was about to kill it when the HF deployed but after logging in found out that a different lich is talking to me and in navigation there is no lich coverage, also the lich button beside NW is gone too @[DE]Megan

Edit 1: Seems like I cant even get a new lich now, I was chasing my last weapon for MR-29 and now you broke the game. 😢

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.

Limbo makes any content without ability counters trivial, becasue he is poorly designed. Any mission with Infested or Grineer plays the way SS does. For years now.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Healing AOE Review

We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn't communicate this properly.

We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.

Apologies as well for the late reply on this topic. We’ll update everyone when we’ve dug deeper and have an action plan.

aka "We're doing a deeper review on how to make any healing abilities like the entire Vazarin Focus school even less relevant"

Cool, cool, way to ignore everyone's feedback on that, and continue to avoid calling it what it is, a nerf.

Using an BLATANTLY-RECORDED-IN-THE-ABILITIES-TIPS ABILITY AS INTENDED, IS NOT AN EXPLOIT.

Archived