Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Since alt fire uses 4 ammo each, why not make multishot work on alt fire to begin with? 4 times ammo, 120 multishot, but still 1 grenade every time???

^ agreed

3 hours ago, 3rdpig said:

You really should compensate your PC beta testers for the time spent solving issues and dealing with low and no scoring. Extending the time is nice, but you're extending it for console players too and they're going to get the full time at the full score and without most of the bugs that prevented scoring. Why you'd do this intentionally to the players you need the most to make the event playable for everyone is baffling to me.

Gift everyone who has participated 2x Umbra Forma Bp's, then add them to the store for 50k credits!!😎

On 2020-04-03 at 12:33 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Fix:
We’ve fixed a code change that resulted in numerous Kuva Lich issues:

• Fixed Kuva Lich Codex History and current Kuva Lich being incorrect (Names, Weapons, etc). 
  • Fixed missing Kuva Lich UI button.
  • Fixed having no Kuva Lich Influenced Nodes.
  • Fixed inability to birth a new Kuva Lich via Kuva Larvling.

This Hotfix will put everyone’s Kuva Liches back to the way they were prior to Hotfix 27.3.8.

Are you sure? 

THE LICH SYSYEM IS STILL BROKEN

I can't spawn a bloody larving at all!

NEED EVIDENCE?

1. The killcode tranmission from G to S is very nasty that everyone think we were using dialup to transmit those code. Should fix that.

2. Not-host players is getting a bug that makes them not receiving relic rewards at all (me and my clanmate checked it, I got 2 Lith M5 but he didnt)

3. We do demand a compensation for all the trouble. Do u know how palmface we were trying to reach 100/100 but failed at 73/100 because of YOUR GOD DAMNED BUG (1). 

В 02.04.2020 в 22:33, Voltage сказал:

Thank you for the update.

The score per minute on Ground vs Space heavily favors Space, especially with these changes bridging the gap to 300 points despite Ground taking atleast 8-9 minutes longer on an optimized run. I am not asking for Space to be nerfed, but could score per minute be made similar (buffing Ground), so there is a close reward per minute investment within the Operation?

So are there no new rewards from this Operation like the unreleased Arcanes from your Dev Workshop some time ago?

unknown.png

510866579475660801.gif?v=1

Hi. Can you tell me or whisper how to get quasars glyph? Don`t get me wrong i dont wanna look like a person who just wants to get a glyph. Actually Quasars clan always in my heart. Cuz i have been like 1 year in this clan during this time i participated in 2 events and finished in top 20 in clan. Then i retired from the game and left clan after removing raids. Then i came back to my friends clan. And i am still there. Coming back to the question do i need to be a clan member in order to obtain it.? if it is I also doubt that you distribute it to everyone in clan, so any challenges for that? And have a good day

On 2020-04-02 at 7:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a few tintmasks on the Wisp Delusion Skin to make her tint values consistent vs her various Helmets. 

please fix it finally. my Wisp is tired of waiting 

Spoiler

30093045.jpg

1 hour ago, Skullbeco said:

Slash and Gas statuses don't bypass shield anymore

Although, I am also a bit bothered that there isn't a warframe mod that disables shield entirely in exchange for good effects

I'd love to see a mod that converts all shields into equivalent health and armor. Good for frames who don't need their shields without making nidus and inaros even more OP.

So now that you've made arcanes worth next to nothing, when will you add loot that I actually care about to Eidolons?  Cause until you do, I'm not sure I'm interested in playing this game anymore.  And I imagine there are several hundred if not thousands of others like me in the Eidolon hunting community that will now walk away from your game.

Challenge matters, DE, and going for 6x3's is one of the few challenges to be found in this game.  R.I.P.

On 2020-04-02 at 1:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error occurring during a Host migration when playing a Defection mission.

speaking of defection missions could we get some sort of "unstuck timer" if a defector stays stuck in the same spot for too long?

Thanks for the hotfix!

Since you fixed a color discrepancy on the Tennogen, perhaps you can look at some other of your own content? Saita Prime comes to mind with its metallics on the sleeves.

FrostyNovaPrime also made a good topic addressing certain other coloring issues, even with NEWER items like Nova Atomica.

Also, still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and possibly the new Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate. You were quick to fix issues with Scarlet Spear in some regards, nerf frames and abilities that made the event "trivial," but there's still some heavy bugs plaguing general gameplay that creeped in since the first Scarlet Spear update.

1. Receiving 3,960 credits for 5/5 murex raid is working properly. Thanks! 🙂

2. Generally this event is good DE and you guys are being very generous with the rewards. People really need to consider how many hours it would normally take to farm Eidolons to get a fully ranked 5/5 arcane - not to mention a specific fully ranked 5/5 arcane of your CHOICE. This is a huge step towards making certain arcanes more accessible to players. I think you guys are moving in a good direction when putting things into a store with it's own currency (scarlet credits) where players can choose their reward. It really helps balance things out in terms of variability in time investment, so that no one player is particularly unlucky vs another player being extremely lucky in RNG. Thanks again guys for this, please continue doing it this way.

3. The lore and cinematic for this event is awesome. The animation on the characters faces is really impressive and does a great job at showing emotions and conveying subtle things like confusion and happiness. Well done.

4. I still agree with your rebalancing limbo's abilities on the sentients. I know a lot of people are losing their minds over it and getting aggressive and backlashing against you guys. But seriously...it was trivially easy with limbo cheese. I'm still bringing limbo in my squads for that extra layer of defense, so he is still valuable. But yeah, I do feel empathy for you guys because limbo as a frame makes things really difficult to balance in Warframe sometimes. You're doing pretty good with what you've got.

5. There's still some bugs, particularly UI bugs. As a host, I'm not seeing many issues, but my clients are having issues seeing the score. Just now one of them said he received a payout of 0 credits at the end of a 5/5 murex raid. I think it was just a UI bug, but I still want to let you guys know.

6. Next time you make an event like this, I would use different terminology instead of 25% speed, 50% speed, 75% speed, and 100% speed when dropping opslinks. Instead, use 100% speed, 200% speed, 300% speed, and 400% speed. The actual rate doesn't need to change - leave the speed to be exactly the same, just change the UI to say these numbers because psychologically it feels better to players to see 100% speed instead of 25% speed. It might seem like it really doesn't matter but human beings are fickle and just seeing a different number like that can have a big impact on people's reaction. This would help solo players feel better about doing it at "25%" speed because if they see 100% speed they will believe that is normal and baseline instead of believing they are working inefficiently. (look at what World of Warcraft did with "bonus xp" when it first launched. same thing)

7. Please don't forget about pets 2.0

8. Please continue to rebalance status effects. I don't mean to sound harsh but your work there is not done. Viral is still OP. Heat is still comparatively superior to corrosive in terms of it's status effects and stacking. Shotgun status chance doesn't really make sense with the x3 status chance divide by # of pellets - because it creates OP kohm and UP tigris prime. You guys could have done better there and there are players like myself still waiting for you guys to address it. at least communicate to us on this and tell us if you're going to leave it as it is because we don't know what's going on.

9. Bonus payout at 100/100 murex driven away can create some real disappointment and frustration with players when reaching that score is out of their control. especially if they hit 95/100 or something like that. I think you guys should just use a sliding scale bonus payout, where you always get a bonus, and it caps out at 2x when you reach 100/100. For example, this formula: bonus payout = (murex driven away/100)*2*(score earned on that flotilla). So if you get anything less than 100/100 murex driven away, you still receive a bonus payout, it's just scaled to the # of murex driven away, instead of this black and white scenario where if you get 99/100 you get nothing, and at 100/100 you get 2x bonus credits. At 99/100 you'd still get a bonus, it would just be = (99/100)*2*(score earned on flotilla) or 1.98x your score instead of 2x your score. I hope that makes sense.

12 minutes ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

Receiving 3,960 credits for 5/5 murex raid is working properly. Thanks! 🙂

What parrallel universe do you live in .. Just cause it works fine for you doesnt trivialize the fact that flotillas filled with players in space are waiting 20-30 mins per kill code ..  Also im nt saying it doesnt work at all .. It rarely works . IT DOESNT WORK AS INTENDED... It is NOT FINE

2 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

DE can you please remove Shield from all warframe's? Because that way for example, Oberon's 3 can be more useful. I just find Shield just overall useless, because all an enemy has to do is, hit you with a Toxin, Slash or Gas Proc and it by passes shield and goes straight to health. With that said, I just find it better with health only, then SHield an Health.

some frames do use shields, first. second, there's one frame that shields are her whole mechanic. Hyldrin says hi.

To all the crybabies crying about the Limbo tweaks:

- Ground Assault requires you to actually kill the Sentients, so Limbo is basically there to keep the Grineer in check and not shooting the OpLink to bits

- Murex Raid: Multiple casts of Cataclysm is required for the Sentients to adapt. In that time you can... you know, use your gun with your well-rolled riven, yeah, and shoot them.

so the only time Limbo was viable in a mission they went and nerf him. seriously, if the players carefully think of strategies to participate in an event using warframe abilities to make the repetition somehow bearable, why is that trivial. isn't it that"Abilities are special skills that all Warframes possess which are used to provide tactical advantages in battle"

and don't get me started that they went against their own lore when they made the sentients gain immunities against warframe abilities.

in any case stay safe to all of you, we love you all.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Flying_Scorpion:

2. Generally this event is good DE and you guys are being very generous with the rewards. People really need to consider how many hours it would normally take to farm Eidolons to get a fully ranked 5/5 arcane - not to mention a specific fully ranked 5/5 arcane of your CHOICE. This is a huge step towards making certain arcanes more accessible to players. I think you guys are moving in a good direction when putting things into a store with it's own currency (scarlet credits) where players can choose their reward. It really helps balance things out in terms of variability in time investment, so that no one player is particularly unlucky vs another player being extremely lucky in RNG. Thanks again guys for this, please continue doing it this way.

You know that the previous via Eidolons farmed Arcanes were only 3/3? (before the changed it to brute force SS participation)

5 hours ago, MacIntoc said:

No fix for Shedu, Paracesis and Operator not able to fully remove the resistance of Sentients ? And for Adaptation mod that not applying resistance to mobs capacities ?

After years of gameplay they have learned to resistance our resistance removing abilities. it's aircraft vs anti-air guns all over again. 

5 hours ago, kulow said:

are there any news on the "S E C U R I T Y - I S S U E" around the umbra forma ?

I assume once everyone stops hanging around murex ships it'll suddenly be fixed. 

Archived