The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

DE: Please make the TennoGen items available via the ingame store. I haven´t used Steam to install your game - because, why should I, if there´s a standalone launcher?!

I am personally very offended by steam and try to avoid it as much as possible. Having to upgrade steam every couple days for absolutely no reason with a pretty slow internet connection is a pain in the youknowwhat.

Can´t you make them available internally? Please, I would love to have some of them. But I neither want to reinstall warframe via steam nor play via steam.

36 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

You know that the previous via Eidolons farmed Arcanes were only 3/3? (before the changed it to brute force SS participation)

You know that previously it took about 60 hours of just night cycle time to farm 21 energizes? Assuming you are using the most efficient methods possible.

it currently takes 3 hours to farm 21 energizes in the event. Clearly you see the discrepancy here?

On 2020-04-02 at 12:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Titania’s Exalted weapons appearing in the Codex Weapon section, as Exalted Weapons do not show here.

Why not? Isn't the Codex supposed to be for informational purposes? Knowing about Exalted weapons in the Codex makes sense, no?

VenariMod Venari  "nerf"

Venari's Heal posture is able to heal static objectives such as Cryopods, Excavators, and Kuva Harvesters. Place a Heal mark on the objective to have Venari stand guard over it providing healing to it and nearby teammates. It can also be used to heal moving objectives like defectors and hostages.

Batendopalmas GIFs | Tenor     wonderful job  Digital Extremes - Wikipedia

I am confuse is warframe not something used to fight against sentinels ?? are sentinels stronger than warframes is the story wrong or did something happens in new quest why nerf limbo and khorra for working as a warframe, too much chaos in storyline and people just using warframes like cattle.

10 minutes ago, Riratos said:

Make us able to skip the god awful little duck speak. I keep hitting it by accident forcing me to sit and stare at her say the same thing again and again.

She doesn't even speak realistically... like Grineer are breaking through to come for our OpLinks. What does Little Duck say?

"Grineer. Keep those OpLinks intact."

She has the same normal tone for both segments. You would think she would be like:

"Grineer!!!! Keep those OpLinks intact!"

Il y a 2 heures, Aznvasions a dit :

You know that previously it took about 60 hours of just night cycle time to farm 21 energizes? Assuming you are using the most efficient methods possible.

it currently takes 3 hours to farm 21 energizes in the event. Clearly you see the discrepancy here?

Yeah It's rewarding !!!!!

13 minutes ago, -LG-KaeYoss said:

Our flotilla (SS17) has just been defeated by the bugs. No, not by sentients. By bugframe being bugframe. All kill codes stopped being transmitted (even though they were generated) - and then the progress was reset from 88/100 to 0/100. Them bugs sure know how to sap all motivation out of their enemies...

Same thing on ours.

7 hours ago, a542557923 said:

I think we have to raise the $10,000 bonus limit, because you can get close to the limit in one game, so you have to switch channels all the time, which is pointless

Seconded.

Especially given how easy it is to lose your victory payout if you try doing anything in a different instance...

Healing AOE Review

We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn't communicate this properly.

General Changes:

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

Shortened: Registered losers were finding a way to make this event easy and less of a grind. GET THAT NOSE BACK ON THE GRINDSTONE LOSERS HAHAHAHA

First off, DE thank you for adding in the missing arcanes.

2) I like the event fine. I don't think the grind is too bad. BUT. But nerfing warframe abilities for being 'too good' at doing the event? What?! Why? DE, what do you play this game for? One of the reasons I play this game is for using the different warframes with their different abilities and the builds we create to play the game. So instead of making the game harder or easier or whatever, you nerf the warframe abilities that make your 1 new game mode easier then you intended? Khora, then Limbo and who knows what will be next? When will it end?

3) I think the grind is fine for the event. If you don't like the event just avoid it. I avoid aspects of the game I dislike (hello RJ) and there are plenty of things to do instead.

4) The bugs... DE please understand that most of the anger of your actually active player base comes from the bugs in your game. Bugs that your player base reports constantly, hoping that they will get fixed so they can play your game and hoping no other player will have to deal with them. The bugs that make your event, unplayable, unrewarding or flat out crash your game. The bugs aren't even limited to just your new event but extend to perhaps every aspect of your game.

DE, Warframes nickname used to be Warfarm due to the grind, but now its nickname is Bugframe. 

Please I'm asking as nicely as I know how, please focus on fixing your game...

I finish full ground assault run before daily reset (17 condrix sends away) and get 4131 points/credits for it, but few bad things happens while and after that:

1. during mission flotilla chat stop working, doesnt show any progress information, like who sends kill codes, who get them, number of murex sends away, etc

2. after back on flotilla relay i realize i dont get temporal rank of currect wave, no place on leaderboard,

3. and what even more strange and annoying is fact that short after i come on that flotilla relay all it progress, it was like 46/100 murex defeat, counter suddenly reset to 0/100, it was like around 40min to end of wave (i think that counter of murex was broke itself  because im almost sure it was 46/100 when i start ground mission) so no possible victory bonus

4. one good thing from all of this is fact that atleast credits that i get for mission points was added to my total amount

5. also i experienced a little strange bug (2 times for now), after i join a public team as client and load in on mission i suddenly get host migration which in the end made me end as host alone (but other players was able to join me still if i wait enought long on them) but the mission itself was broke because is happens to not have marker of condrix landing.

on the end im want thank you very much DE, for new scoring (less grind) and hope for soon eventually fixing above problems

(sorry for eventually grammatical errors, english it not my main)

10 hours ago, sappymoo said:

i cant copy paste to chat box. is that intented? or a bug?

it's an annoying bug that's been around for a long time. You just have to change your Display mode from A to B (example: fullscreen -> windowed) and then switch back to your preferred one and you should be able to paste the ingame chat boxes again

On 2020-04-02 at 10:03 PM, Voltage said:

The score per minute on Ground vs Space heavily favors Space, especially with these changes bridging the gap to 300 points despite Ground taking atleast 8-9 minutes longer on an optimized run. I am not asking for Space to be nerfed, but could score per minute be made similar (buffing Ground), so there is a close reward per minute investment within the Operation?

So are there no new rewards from this Operation like the unreleased Arcanes from your Dev Workshop some time ago?

well the scoring for time is why some people are even doing space tbh if both are same, people would probably prefer ground (which still are majority) because for most space is buggy mess, if the number is reduced the relay wont manage to get 100 murex completion 

On 2020-04-02 at 12:33 PM, Voltage said:

So are there no new rewards from this Operation like the unreleased Arcanes from your Dev Workshop some time ago?

I was excited to see the new Arcanes, especially the damage reduction while reviving allies, that one seemed really useful. 

Damage adapt are you kidding me which damage? What kind of damage? Limbo is cc are you trying to say tha any cc affect does not affect the sentients since today. This is the same S#&$ that you did with Viver, trying to show this as a fix instead a nerf we already know DE did this because the event is easier to play, whats next nerf titania in infested star, when octavia primed appear you will nerf? I said because not all the players has octavia.

15小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

The team is looking into the Corinth Prime Alt Fire not being affected my Multishot Mods.

The inability to receive code is again on a large scale。I don't know why, but it's disgusting. People are angry enough

Archived