Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

Did heaps of runs on the ground missions with an awesome well put together squad yet the relay went from 68/100 to 69/100 nothing was moving, even after doing multiple runs, in then out, in then out, x multiple runs what is going on, plenty of space mobs  plenty of ground crews, bugs are not fun while trying to get the flotilla to 100/100 is really getting frustrating.

edit:
We also had heaps on the timer when we started, strange. 

edit:
Forgot to mention we were doing 17 waves each run on earth so a lot of time wasted.

Hey, could DE do us players a favour? All I'm asking is not lying to us about them fixing the kill codes issue. Because here I was, in Flotila 11, doing the Scarlet Spear. First 2 Murex raids went alright. Then we did a Condrix raid before I jumped back into space to help the relay win.

Here's how it went down. The first kill code arrived after 31 minutes. I'm watching the relay tab and seeing the ground team working hard sending up kill codes after kill codes. What I barely see is the space team desperate for kill codes not receiving any. Maybe 1 or 2 teams. That's it.By the 31st minute, my team has all left and here I was defending the Oplink on my own. A couple of people came in but left after seeing only 1 kill codes received and 0 Murex driven.

At this point I'm too exhausted and disappointed at DE's behaviour for their players.

Just stop lying to us. Just tell us that you've never planned to really fix this mess. And yet, why do I even bother to keep playing the Murex raids.

3j14GjC.jpg

Seriously, how are the Kills codes been allocated to the space team....? so annoying to wait for 10 min and still no kill codes received.

I know there are ground teams doing the mission but why i dont receive any kill codes...?

Also, it seems like more people favour ground mission than space mission since they are not reliant on space team and earn more points. The same cannot be said for space team.

Frankly speaking. why can't DE make it similar to the old raid system where a team of 8 form one raid team and split to 2 groups to do both space and ground mission?

Of course the point system might need to re-calibrate again but it seems better in terms of game play experience, no? At least, space team knows that they will constantly receive kill codes than placing their bets on fate to receive one.

On 2020-04-02 at 11:33 AM, [DE]Megan said:

After: Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17!
After: Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5!

For anyone wondering, the math works out to be 9 points per Ground Kill Code Sent and 16 points per Murex Kill Code Received. Actually I think the formula is different than it used to be for Murex. My best guess for the current cumulative score per Murex (M) is 16*9M(2M+1)/2, but hell if I can be assed to actually test it in this environment.

Am 2.4.2020 um 18:33 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Titania Prime’s energy wings not applying to her Razorwing when other Skins are equipped.

could we get an option to remove the energy wings? They don't look good on her Deluxe skin and destroy its aesthetics.

vFMAX9r.jpg

and as GIF where they are more visible:

https://imgur.com/WFgG6B3

Tldr: Please Disable or give us a slider to disable her Energy Wings on her deluxe skin.

Edit: it isn't even possible to turn them invisible by changing the Energy color.... so annoying. Maybe you could change it to only show these wings if you have Prime Details toggled on.

please, up scarlet credit on earth ...  

point
1 mission in railjack = ~4000
1 mission on earth = ~4000

time :
1 mission on railjack : ~20 min 
1 mission on earth : ~40 min

conclusion, 
railjack mission is realy more worth ( 2x )
please equilibrate this .. 
my  solution for equilibrate this event : 
- divide by 2 the reward of railjack mission 
- double the reward of earth mission 
- lower the rewards by half in space and increase them by the same amount on earth. 

all time the event not work because all player going on space no one on earth ... 
please équilibrate this 

Everything was working fine earlier today minus the Hud in space and then suddenly space bugged out, i got the bug where i couldnt enter the murex, and if i managed to enter id get a black screen. After an hour of this squads in space started not receiving kill codes. Amazing 😊

On 2020-04-02 at 12:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

This seems like a flimsy reason. Conceptually it might seem consistent at a glance to someone, but there's a heaping world of difference between things that test material shear strength, tensile strength, corrosive chemicals, electrical discharges, fire, etc. — and stopping time itself. And if consistency is a concern, the Sentients are also weak to the void, which the rift is closer to by nature, too.

You should have gone how Jordas and LoR was, 8 players in same mission, not this crap which still does not work... kill codes should be generated no matter fi someone sends them. But meh, I should stop wasting my time writing here, since if it isn't something DE came up with they won't use it because they are afraid of admiting their own mistakes, and yes please delete another of my posts that hits you where it hurts

Operation: Scarlet Spear
Today at 10-11 AM (Central Europe time)
Server - English

The status of the operation - about 75/100. Remaining time 1.30h
Suddenly the operation was reset to 0/100 despite the remaining time. Time remained the same 1.30h for new one
The operation was lost.
Oh not nice DE

hace 6 minutos, FunYourself dijo:

Operation: Scarlet Spear
Today at 10-11 AM (Central Europe time)
Server - English

The status of the operation - about 75/100. Remaining time 1.30h
Suddenly the operation was reset to 0/100 despite the remaining time. Time remained the same 1.30h for new one
The operation was lost.
Oh not nice DE

It goes something like this...

After leaving the second murex mission because you werent receiving codes anymore

ryGtcLc.png

After leaving a third mission trying to reach 5k just in case it was a UI bug (again, no more codes)

9SUfgSa.png

After waiting a while in the  lobby

h4dTUO3.png

A little while later

S7fi2fp.png

When does the Scarlet Spear beta end so we can play then?

21 hours ago, mikakor said:

some frames do use shields, first. second, there's one frame that shields are her whole mechanic. Hyldrin says hi.

It can still happen to Hyldrin too, just put it to a % were she cant go below. Like for example 100 HP or 50 HP but the catch being, she can get one shot  at this point if your not careful. 

On 2020-04-03 at 12:25 PM, Skullbeco said:

Slash and Gas statuses don't bypass shield anymore

Although, I am also a bit bothered that there isn't a warframe mod that disables shield entirely in exchange for good effects

Yes they do, Slash Is a Bleed Proc and Gas is Gas Cloud Proc, Which are both Dots towards Health. Same with Heat and Viral, Heat is a Dot and Viral increases health damage.

1 hour ago, LemmingOfTheBDA said:

When does the Scarlet Spear beta end so we can play then?

Well Warframe has been in beta for seven years so far....so...probably never...

Just tried to do Scarlet Spear and at 1PM EST there were seven instances with about 2 hours 10 minutes left...one was "Empty" and the rest were "Calm"...went into one of the "Calm" instances...0/100...ONE ground squad...ZERO space...THREE Tenno in the lobby.

Planned to get a PUG and do space...but...nope...not gonna happen.

Thanks for extending the event...if only it worked and people felt like playing it...kill code bugs, arcane prices, horrible flotilla instance management, victory bonus still capped at 10k...everything says Scarlet Spear needs to run as long as Nightwave Intermission 2...174+ days...so people can get credits to buy things.

5 hours ago, Razgris05 said:

Seriously, how are the Kills codes been allocated to the space team....? so annoying to wait for 10 min and still no kill codes received.

I know there are ground teams doing the mission but why i dont receive any kill codes...?

Also, it seems like more people favour ground mission than space mission since they are not reliant on space team and earn more points. The same cannot be said for space team.

Frankly speaking. why can't DE make it similar to the old raid system where a team of 8 form one raid team and split to 2 groups to do both space and ground mission?

Of course the point system might need to re-calibrate again but it seems better in terms of game play experience, no? At least, space team knows that they will constantly receive kill codes than placing their bets on fate to receive one.

One fix I've found is we had everyone in the relay stop and restart. Dunno if it'll work for you but worth a shot.

Stasis  Stasis     sentients "nerf" 

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

Sentients were originally developed as terraforming tools bound for the Tau system. The Orokin crafted them with the ability to adapt to any sort of damage that they would encounter as well as the ability to replicate from damaged components, however the Void was "poison" to them, later revealed to interfere with their adaptation and replication.

and now I ask what kind of damage this ability does to the sentient so that they can adapt?

thinking think GIF

This makes, what, at least 3 significant apologies in the last few weeks due to poor / hasty decision making? Apologies mean nothing when clearly the root of the issue isn't being dealt with. 

Do better. Those of us that have been here since the beginning know DE is capable of far more than has been shown to us lately. Stop making excuses. Stop taking shortcuts. Stop scrapping your efforts and starting over shortly before launching something. Do. Better.

That limbo nerf is dumbest thing i ever  saw made by DE and that excuse i also nonsense cause warframes where designed to fight agains sentient invasion so making them able to adapt  against warframe abilities is like teling that sentient are vulnerable  for void but only in lore 

Warframe: 2019-2020:
The Big 3:

Railjack: one mission repeat. Boring. Commandment when? So we can "hire" people for fixing our railjack in that one mission. Need the missions that you showed in tennogen 2019. (Not going to happen) 
Kuva Lich: As the big adversary to the tenno. Repulsive as you face your adversary for no less than 5 minutes total in a two hour grind for thralls so that you can take 3 good weapons and if lucky an ephemera.
The New War: part 1 Scarlet Spear: A boring and Repulsive mobile defense grindfest event with more bugs and fixes than the previous two. A supposed "War" with the sentients and our confused step mom aka "The Lotus" with lovely cut scenes and bad game play which shows not a "War" but just a mission. P.S when i first saw the trailer for "The New War" I thought that we are going to have an endless battle against the sentients in plains/fortuna. What we got is a bug mobile defense mission part 1 of 2.(and dont tell me that the corpus one is going to be better its not.)
So as new player (i haven't finished a year) what i see in this game is that the artists(art,voices etc) of this game do a much better job than the coders and the ones that develop the ideas of game play as my favourite quests was the sacrifice , war within and chains of harrow. (what the hell happened to ideas and stories like that)
Me: If not for my hours spent in this game and the "need" to see stuff break/killed i would have left already since they are other games (free+pay) that can give me my needs.
Also me:
dd5efb1487a3966e7445429bd967961e.gif

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad "

Content will be the new hydroid prime trailer theme.

Be Strong my Fellow Tenno in these hard Times

Archived