Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

so, the pattern repeats.

Exploit early

Exploit often

Or you loose out BIG

As these events have gone from 2 days, to 7, to 14, to 28 the punitive action against taking it day by day has gotten bigger.

DE REALLY need to pick if Warframe is a power fantasy or a competitive PvE point scoring game and lean into it. At the least balance the resurgence of event to win by making the bulk of items bind on pickup because the early exploiters also get to make an in game platinum profit from having greater access to resources no one else can match and selling it on to those without. 

Well apparently my chat can't connect to the servers, and I've been loging in the game once every couple of hours to see if it fixed itself by any chance, but I guess the chat not working isn't on my side, since I can play any mission in the game and also squad up without problem. Just not use the chat. DE please hire more competent coders

wow  before it  was match making was a problem before  I was able to do at least 3 missions solo before it got hairy and had to go now you have a lot of enemies out the gate and they are destroying oplink before the first mission is over and you fail and then when you are with a group of 4 you get enemies but when you are alone you get as many enemies as if you were with a group of 4 and they are killing the oplinks to quick that's crazy whats a lone tenno to do to have some fun and get some scarlet spear done when theres nobody around to join.

5 hours ago, Warlord-biglug said:

wow  before it  was match making was a problem before  I was able to do at least 3 missions solo before it got hairy and had to go now you have a lot of enemies out the gate and they are destroying oplink before the first mission is over and you fail and then when you are with a group of 4 you get enemies but when you are alone you get as many enemies as if you were with a group of 4 and they are killing the oplinks to quick that's crazy whats a lone tenno to do to have some fun and get some scarlet spear done when theres nobody around to join.

It seems like this event is going from bad to worst, with how the kills codes issue not been rectified and above.

1 hour ago, OniGrimm said:

Space players aren't getting codes from Earth. Relay chat feed says that codes were sent, but not to a player. Is Little Duck snatching codes for herself?

Plot-twist: Little Duck is part of the sentient spies. She has the mission to ensure the survival of the sentients, while monitoring the tenno. (Thats why murex raid score reset out of nowhere...)

:crylaugh:  

Thanks DE.

Thanks for screwing the event for another solo player. I don't like Limbo, but I saw fit to use him as he made soloing the Murex missions a little easier and bearable. AND FOR THE RECORD: I end up soloing most of the time because our internet connection here is terrible (courtesy of our local telecom company), so if I join anyone or anyone joins me, SOMEONE'S always going to end up in a host migration (courtesy of the oh-so-wonderful Peer-to-Peer matchmaking DE still insists in using), and those have led me to a blue screen and a PC restart, quite a lot recently.

Sentients are supposed to, according to the lore DE made up a while ago, build resistances and adapt to the damage types they're hit with. Their only weaknesses were *supposedly* Tenno/Warframe abilities.

So what gives, DE? Limbo's Rift and Stasis are ABILITIES, not damage types.

You're retconning things just for the sake of a rushed event? Just so players play the game the way YOU want them to?

Why don't you just go ahead and remove the 'Solo' mode entirely while you're at it, since you apparently like looking down on solo players so much?

But cool Tennogen, I guess.

Fixing, fixing, fixing, fixing... Yet you are still fixing THE WRONG THINGS.

Remove the time gate. Let player log on and just PLAY THE MISSIONS WHENEVER THEY WANT without loosing out on points.

Remove the stupid, un-instinctive bonuses. Just GIVE US PROPER POINTS REWARD for our time.

You made a mind-numbingly boring event - the ONLY way to make it fun is to make it REWARDING. And what do you do instead? You nerf the only thing that was making this HORRIBLE grind slightly more bearable. The mission. Is not. Fun. Not because Limbo makes it too easy - IT'S NOT FUN BECAUSE IT'S NOT REWARDING. Why can't you understand this?! Even with this twentieth change to scoring - 4000 points for ONE, UNRANKED ARCANE? Your 'buffs' to points are so inconsequential to how horrible the grind still is the only thing you're doing is pissing me off even more. This was supposed to be a way for us to get arcanes after you MADE THE GRIND FOR THEM EVEN WORSE. And instead? This is far worse than Eidolons. A Tridolon Capture takes less time, is more fun and rewards MORE ARCANES than a SINGLE ground/space mission here. Why don't you see the problem here!?

I'm sorry about all the caps but I've reached my breaking point. This stopped being funny, or forgivable, about a week ago. You seem absolutely deaf to our feedback and all these nerfs and 'fixes' feel like a slap in the face. I've been playing this game for 5 years, through good and bad moments it had. But this event, the way you're handling it, ignoring the actual issues we are trying to show you, ignoring our feedback, disrespecting our time and effort put into playing your game, the money we've spent over the years supporting you - this is honestly doing far worse than kill my enjoyment of the game. It's making me stop caring. Because you, DE, clearly doesn't care about us. 

ok. still getting problem with no codes being sent. reading flotilla logs there are plenty of ground squads sending codes but only one space team is recieving them. the rest of us are waiting 15, 20 minutes for no codes. players are leaving squads getting upset. 

why make space squads reliant on something completely outside of their control and at the mercy of bad matchmaking/person to person connections. 

this isnt a one time problem it has happened to me and others multiple times as you can see in this thread. 

Forget the bugs because we get tons of more rewards from the unplayable event.

Stop doing frequent "downdates"  that have bugs that are so obvious that we can't but think that the devs haven't debugged. Do you even think that someone with a sane mind can tolerate the game at it's current state? 

Just let us fcking play the game.

On 2020-04-02 at 6:42 PM, ShortCat said:

Limbo makes any content without ability counters trivial, becasue he is poorly designed. Any mission with Infested or Grineer plays the way SS does. For years now.

Yes, but he was overlooked because he wasnt a popular frame. Now that people are seeing his value as an easy cheese warframe, DE suddenly guts the stasis for sentients? Not only sentients doe, mind you. I was doing index yesterday and after 2 hits on enemies affected by stasis, they became unaffected by stasis. I really do hope i am tripping or smth, otherwise Stasis is gone.

>log in wf

>open ss relay list

>a bunch of 10 less murex driven/100 with only one hour left

>enter one with 15 groud team and poorly 3 space team

>people complain about couldnt receive codes

>try myself and wait for the first code with 30min

just want to know how long it takes to slove killcodes problem.

On 2020-04-02 at 8:12 PM, xRufus7x said:

The rift plain is not the void.They are separate.

Rift is in between the normal plane and the Void, serving as a blend of both, but in neither of them. So technically it is Half-Void? IDK MANG

DE seriously, can you do something about this Instance redirecting, instance player limit, instance 100 murex limit. IT IS SERIOUSLY SUPER ANNOYING WORST EVER!!!!

Trying to get into a channel with less than 50 so i get a seirous chance to actually get the 10k bonus. BUT NO ALWAYS REDIRECTED INTO CHANNELS WITH 80+ murex dead or 100/100. It is seriously SUPER SUPER SUPER EXTREMELY RIDICOLOUS. THere is an event, and YOU CAN'T EFFIN PLAY IT CUZ FOR SOME UNNECESSARY REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT IS ONLY 80min INTO A WAVE!!!!!!!!!! So now I need to wait 2h to actually do this event ?!?!?!?!? -.-

first comment on the forums so hope this works properly..

Here is my feedback:

1.operator arcanes are disabled if i'm hosting and doing a second space run on the flotilla . every time its like this and its annoying as hell.

2. plenty of "network not responding" today

3.yesterday i had the issue of not receiving codes

4.zombie flotillas are still a thing. had a few today.

5.how about making a script that will purge your RJ from enemies and damage after you finish the mission? cause every time i do the second run i still have the first run enemies on board.

6.why some murex are spawning upside down? that's silly.

7.how come the floating red orb damage in the murex tile-set goes through warframe abilities? like frost bubble and limbo rift. honestly for high ranks its a mere inconvenience, but it doesn't suppose to happen.

8. upon starting a second run with the crew from the first one , 100% one of the teammates and even all of them get migrated every time. regardless of ping.

9.yesterday i had a funny glitch where a cruise ship was stuck between the flotilla window and my RJ, this prevented me to approach little duck and it basically threw me away through the flotilla walls into the pitch black void. i just couldn't get close to ducky.

10. obviously the UI disappearance of the event during missions. and players panicking they will lose rewards.

11. inconsistency in rewards in the following example : join a random space mission , they made about 260 points progress with codes , my screen shows 260 points acquired upon arrival, i finish the mission and i don't get the 260 points. (yeah i understand that logically i shouldn't get them cause i joined afterwards, but if it was any other mission i.e defence and a player would join on wave 4 , he would still get the 5 waves reward.) either fix it visually or fix the overall rewards.

Archived