Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, m0b1us1 said:

4k per legendary arcane...

Guess you guys really are trying to double down on lying about "not wanting to squeeze us for grind" and act as if you never said that huh?

Ehhh, it's awful but to be fair, the Legendaries are kind of above and beyond the other arcanes.  This is partly because most of the arcanes are terrible, but still.

I think 3k woulda been a fair cost.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:

• 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.

Ah, quick to fix the "Trivial" methods but taking forever on the other issues like Kill Codes not being received by space teams, despite ground teams outnumbering space teams 2 to 1, and the relay chat showing "So and so has transmitted a kill code" non-stop, but nothing is being received on the space end.

If it wasn't so grindy or monotonous, and compounded by glitches, maybe people would be less inclined to use trivializing options to begin with. First, the content has to be inherently rewarding and exciting in itself, and run smoothly, before you can expect people to do it repeatedly and feel happy. and confident that putting said effort would also be rewarding, and not wasted thanks to bugs and glitches rendering all the time spent pointless.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the update.

The score per minute on Ground vs Space heavily favors Space, especially with these changes bridging the gap to 300 points despite Ground taking atleast 8-9 minutes longer on an optimized run. I am not asking for Space to be nerfed, but could score per minute be made similar (buffing Ground), so there is a close reward per minute investment within the Operation?

well we also have to consider that space can only be optimised if the ground squad is also doing a great job, so giving them the exact same points per minute would probably put too many people of from space all to gether meaning that less murexes get driven away and the likly hood of getting the victory payout is less. I do think that ground should be buffed a little more to something like 4500 would be better and maybe inceasing the difficulty of space so that that part is actually a challange (which they kinda alewady did)

Yup liches are now broken.

My lich appeared on screen on login berating me as usual,but it's changed from female to male, i believe it has a different name, and it is no logner appearing on the 2 planets it was occupying before, it is appearing nowhere in the star map, Lich icon is also missing.

7 minutes ago, Revanx said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Curious if we will be reimbursed for grinding the event on release or not?

People already where the first week when they doubled the points, tho IMO that was a period where it would have been much more fitting to have a flat 15k appolopoints (because point scoring wasn't working) where as now would seem to be the time to retroactively adjust the payout. 

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

I appreciate the change and it's understandable.
However, for consistency sake about "adaptation", perhaps a review on Sentient's immunity to status procs can be checked too? 

Also, still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and possibly the new Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate.

1 minute ago, darknite323 said:

Yup liches are now broken.

My lich appeared on screen on login berating me as usual,but it's changed from female to male, i believe it has a different name, and it is no logner appearing on the 2 planets it was occupying before, it is appearing nowhere in the star map, Lich icon is also missing.

We're investigating Lich Be Gone issue - sit tight!

Like others have said above, my Lich seems to be gone. I can not access her tab, and all her territory seems to have vanished. WHen I hover over the former nodes I am instead contacted by a female Lich with a different weapon (Hind) named Agor Rok, which seems to be the default name?

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

The score per minute on Ground vs Space heavily favors Space, especially with these changes bridging the gap to 300 points despite Ground taking atleast 8-9 minutes longer on an optimized run. I am not asking for Space to be nerfed, but could score per minute be made similar (buffing Ground), so there is a close reward per minute investment within the Operation?

So are there no new rewards from this Operation like the unreleased Arcanes from your Dev Workshop some time ago?

unknown.png

510866579475660801.gif?v=1

It says the new arcanes have been added in the post bruh.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to Polarize the Dark Split-Sword with Stance Forma or Umbra Forma.

I do have to point out the hilarity of the one single melee weapon in the whole game that can theoretically benefit from the Stance Forma being unable to take advantage of it.

Archived