Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

another concern I have about this update is that the lich I vanquished is different now.  I looked in my history and instead of "sinpuh ka'diz" I have "cidil avten" and instead of a kuva kohm it's a kuva brakk.  the only similarity to my original lich is the appearance.  How do you #*!% up this bad with a hotfix that doesn't even involve liches?

So the operation basically nerfed to the ground, with the hotfixes before (especially the ground assault). Now the creds are even more than before, and it was already a lot. Rare and legenadry arcanes added. Their prices is 0 with the increased rewards. 
Reason of the ediolons is doomed, operation turned into a joke, challange is literally 0, when it had the potential to be something since it sentient related. 
Whats next on the "lets destroy everything and turn it into a baby game" list?

Hello to anyone at DE reading.
Unfortunately a lot of people expected the rewards to be buffed and waited to play the event. I say unfortunately because the people who decided to go ahead and farm now have all the "exclusive" rewards (weapons, glyphs and cool Simulacrum skin) have done so at a clear disadvantage to people who were gambling on the change coming. Compensation isn't something we should need to ask for but upon logging in I've discovered... we didn't get any. This wouldn't be such a problem if it weren't the same patch the only other rewards we might be after were released. Basically those of us that have "done" the event are now inclined to return... After already doing "more" of the event than the people who are now about to?
Is this fair?
Not really. 
Please, I implore you, consider compensation. It would mean a lot. I personally believe it would show that you care for the loyal playerbase, as well as the vocal majority asking for "more" rewards. I don't have a problem with them asking, I just have a problem with not being treated equally.
Thank-you.

1 minute ago, TaiShuai said:

Did a 1x17 Ground Assault post-Hotfix only got 3,672 not the specified 4,104 credits

Same here.  The 17th scan did not add to the points awarded.  Seems to be a bug.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:

• 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
  • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
  • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

Imagine not letting people enjoy things and releasing a fully bugged operation

well I think the delayed kill code is fixed since limbo had been nerfed now.

one of the reason why I play limbo SOLO in this event is, simply because many players are leechers, joining the event but doing nothing. not helping to kill or protect the op link.

how will a player like me who have bad luck most of the time, meeting pubs that is toxic to play solo?

if the kill code havent fixed, then I just shall slowly play this game...

2 minutes ago, Melaneia said:

Hello to anyone at DE reading.
Unfortunately a lot of people expected the rewards to be buffed and waited to play the event. I say unfortunately because the people who decided to go ahead and farm now have all the "exclusive" rewards (weapons, glyphs and cool Simulacrum skin) have done so at a clear disadvantage to people who were gambling on the change coming. Compensation isn't something we should need to ask for but upon logging in I've discovered... we didn't get any. This wouldn't be such a problem if it weren't the same patch the only other rewards we might be after were released. Basically those of us that have "done" the event are now inclined to return... After already doing "more" of the event than the people who are now about to?
Is this fair?
Not really. 
Please, I implore you, consider compensation. It would mean a lot. I personally believe it would show that you care for the loyal playerbase, as well as the vocal majority asking for "more" rewards. I don't have a problem with them asking, I just have a problem with not being treated equally.
Thank-you.

Lol.  Not DE's fault, nor ours, that you and many others no-lifed your way to the end tier rewards before the change.  That's why the changes were made, so it wasn't as grindy.  There is no compensating for such a balance change, that's why the no-lifer's exist.  To help determine if change is needed or not.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased!

Can i assume you will run a script to increase the number of points people have? It has been more than a week since the game mode is on, doing it now hardly punishes player who betatested your game for you since day one. 

Ripperino Limberino... 
Now we will have a ton of frost/"exploiters" khora/gara... till you decide to "tweak" (nerf) them so we can "enjoy" even more this horrible repetitive and trivial  event 😄

Spoiler

Also rip the Alpha Bimbo Squad

41D33A511C83D45373D730A4B3D6FAB269F96AF5

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

This is not correct did 2x5 murex and every time i got 2820 each time

vor 53 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Oh my god, my wallet just went hiding. It knows, what happens next.

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8.1 is now live!

Kuva Lich Fix:
We’ve fixed a code change that resulted in numerous Kuva Lich issues:

• Fixed Kuva Lich Codex History and current Kuva Lich being incorrect (Names, Weapons, etc). 
  • Fixed missing Kuva Lich UI button.
  • Fixed having no Kuva Lich Influenced Nodes.
  • Fixed inability to birth a new Kuva Lich via Kuva Larvling.

This Hotfix will put everyone’s Kuva Liches back to the way they were prior to Hotfix 27.3.8.

Scarlet Spear Fixes:

• Potential fix for both Host and Client players not seeing Kill Code transmissions from other players, only Kill Code transmissions personally sent.
  • Fixed a script error when being attacked by the Aerolyst.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies becoming immune to all Status Effects when Titania’s Lantern and Spellbind is cast on them. 

Archived