Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Equipped Dragon Key Effects From Non-Derelict Runs Pls!

H0PE

Just noticed that if the dragon key is equipped the negative effect (i.e.:-75% shield/hp, etc.) is in effect, when you run other type of events than derelict.

Please remove the effect so we don't have to constantly add and remove the key from equipped items. Update just started and its already a headache. Thank you!

I doubt I'm the only person that have forgotten to unequip one before joining some other non OD mission, yes it's not hard to unequip it but it's something you need to remember to do, and then equip it again, it's a quality of life thing, and should be an easy fix for DE to implement, 2 above me, what's the point of telling him something he already knows how to do? Not the point.

That's the kind of mistake you're only doing once. I see no problem with it.

Plus, if they had no effect outside the derelicts, how could people do boss runs with -75% damage, for the lulz? (and I predict there will be threads, and videos, of people doing all sort of missions with dragon keys equipped, "for GLORY!")

I see no problem with it.

I sincerely hope you're not being serious, it's an inconvenience having to swap it in and out all the time as you move between mission types and you're likely to forget to do so, what's with people that don't realize that just because you can get around something doesn't mean it's something that could and perhaps should be fixed?

You can swerve around potholes on the road, does that mean they shouldn't repair them?

Edited by KriLL3

If you jump from void to derelict and alerts and back, etc, this is very tedious. Play a couple of hours then tell me its not frustrating when you forget to take it out, or put it back (well put it back you wont forget of course since you communicate with the team what key they need, but still).