Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constructive Feedback On Pvp, Separate Modes?

ThaSfinx

Hey guys!

Lately i have seen so much whining about the pvp part of the game, that i decided to think about ways to fix it.

I think this is going to sound very upsetting to a lot of you, but please read on and leave some constructive feedback. I really think this could make this a good way of implementing PvP.

So to get to the point, my suggestion would be to seperate the two gametypes. Make a separate ''mode'' if you will that can be selected in the solar system. If you enter this mode, you will still see the different planets, with different levels you can play on, yet only PvP. The conclave levels will be removed from the PvE map

The idea behind this is that you do not have acces to the mods, frames etc. you have in the PvE mode, but have to start all over again. This way DE will be allowed to build it up piece by piece, just like the PvE. This will allow for balancing the weapons one by one once they get added to the PvP mode, instead of having to do them all at the same time, like the case is now.

I know that this idea is very lackluster in the details such as how to aquire frames in this mode, but please leave some feedback and maybe building it from the ground, starting from the core, will help!

Cincerely,

ThaSfinx

Hey guys!

Lately i have seen so much whining about the pvp part of the game, that i decided to think about ways to fix it.

I think this is going to sound very upsetting to a lot of you, but please read on and leave some constructive feedback. I really think this could make this a good way of implementing PvP.

So to get to the point, my suggestion would be to seperate the two gametypes. Make a separate ''mode'' if you will that can be selected in the solar system. If you enter this mode, you will still see the different planets, with different levels you can play on, yet only PvP. The conclave levels will be removed from the PvE map

The idea behind this is that you do not have acces to the mods, frames etc. you have in the PvE mode, but have to start all over again. This way DE will be allowed to build it up piece by piece, just like the PvE. This will allow for balancing the weapons one by one once they get added to the PvP mode, instead of having to do them all at the same time, like the case is now.

I know that this idea is very lackluster in the details such as how to aquire frames in this mode, but please leave some feedback and maybe building it from the ground, starting from the core, will help!

Cincerely,

ThaSfinx

Call of modern warframe? This does sound interesting though.

Edited by alphex