Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints Expiring In A Week.

MRCENARY

Question

Hi guys, i'm a fairly new player and i would like to know if you recommend buying the blueprints that are going to be removed from the market in 6 days.

I already have the gorgon bp from login rewards but none of the other weapons.

Also, will the gorgon bp i currently have be removed ?

I only have 430000 credits and i dont know if it's worth buying them with that amount of credits.

9 answers to this question

If DE ever gives benefits to mastery ranks, especially higher ones, the 9,000 extra experience points you'd get from the Ether Daggers, Machete, and Boar would be helpful. They only amount to 60,000 credits, so if you find it easy to make the money (a couple of Void runs and alerts could earn this back in a day) and you care about your mastery rank and future rewards, I'd say go for it.

I'm personally getting them for collection purposes and the mastery points.

wait there removing all the bps from the market? why? where is the post?

It's only a few weapons that are mentioned in this thread. If you go to the market in-game, it will say that they are being retired in a week.

Edited by Aramet

Hi guys, i'm a fairly new player and i would like to know if you recommend buying the blueprints that are going to be removed from the market in 6 days.

I already have the gorgon bp from login rewards but none of the other weapons.

Also, will the gorgon bp i currently have be removed ?

I only have 430000 credits and i dont know if it's worth buying them with that amount of credits.

Leveling each weapon to max rank gives you extra 3000 mastery points, so there is a reason to buy blueprints and build these weapons for getting mastery points. But all of these weapons are useless trash now anyway

Boar, Ether daggers, Gorgon, Machette.

I recommend buying all the blueprints even if you don't build them. Later on, you'll care about mastery and those 4 blueprints will give you access to another 12,000 mastery points that you otherwise would have permanently lacked.