Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Animation Disappeared From Paris Prime

Trento

As such there is no animation of any bow shooting, including removing arrows from his quiver. Archery is now similar to the firing of a machine gun, there is only a movement of the string without any hand movements. Generally something is clearly wrong.

On my Dread bow, i have nearly the same problem. The only animation i have is for firering an arrow. New arrows just magically appear in my warframe's hand instead of showing reloading.

EDIT: I actually have the exact same problem as you now.

Edited by Frenzlin

Paris is really buggy now after the mini update. Charge animation sticks (=no arrows leaving the bow) and the bow and arms shake like a happy dog on redbull..

Does not always show the charge reticle, and about a seventh of the shots nonregs.

Other people got the same problems as well, according to the in-game chat menu.

Both on Rhino and Excalibur

The bow glitches are for every frame currently. There was an update aimed at fixing the firing animations for bows not always going correctly, and not everything has gone according to plan. I, personally, have not seen any negative function in the bows so far, only that the animation is glitched. Others have reported they cannot use their secondary, and when trying to switch back to their primary, they are unable to use any combat techniques other than melee. A temporary possible fix is to use an ability, but all I saw was this suggested somewhere by another forum user and have not specifically confirmed this myself.

There are currently a plethora of threads regarding these issues, and I'm sure DE is working on a solution.

I'm seeing the bow shaking now when lining up a shot. Just holding down right mouse button triggers the shaking. The reticule stays fixed though so it doesn't affect aiming, it's just an annoying animation glitch. This is new as I've been using the paris prime the last couple of days and only noticed it today after the most recent update (10.3.2 I think).

Yeah, I have the same problem. I'm not sure, but I think they said the problem with bow animation is fixed... I'ts not, the bow flickers when I'm lining the shot or when I'm sliding. Pretty horrible to look at it, but at least it's not affecting the accuracy. I hope they will fix it soon. Hang in there, Tenno!

Edited by Noobstein