Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I keep having bad experience with the game

Sweg178

So DE decided to add rare and legendary arcanes in the SS market . Rare arcanes are being 2000 credits and legendary arcanes are being 4000 credits.My problem lies with the market value of these arcanes . These are the top arcanes in the game .Farming these should not be so easy . People are doing ground assaults within 20-25 mins and getting 4k credits which means they are farming for a fricking legendary arcane in just 20 mins. 

I remember doing eidolon for days and not getting a single legendary arcane drop and hell was it worth it ?? YES it was ..legendary arcanes were valued much higher and IT WAS worth the price , for those who selling as well as for those who buying. It was an well pay off for eidolon hunters who put time and resources to get the best out of it.

I know there are players who despise hunting eidolons but there are also players who love them and see it as a challange and an alternative way to farm platinum other than selling prime parts and  rivens. It encouraged them to get stronger , to minmax their builds. Those were the good days, at least for me . But now with the arrival of scarlet spear its the death of so called EIDOLON HUNTS .I still belive there is a vast majority of players who want eidolon hunting to take a step forward but now People are farming scarlet credits left and right without any daily cap and its breaking the arcane market. Ive even seen people with over 1 million scarlet credits.This is why the arcane market has little to no value right now.

And DE is this what you came up with with the 3 months of no content ? ..2 new weapons and some sigils? plus the already existing arcanes that you put in the game years ago ?Why are we not getting any new arcanes from this event?Mayb new legendary arcanes?new rares?this would solve everything.Even the new arcanes of arbitration where good enough for me.You cant just make an item that took weeks to farm and make it just a 20 min grind. Imagine if you hand everyone in your country 10 kgs of gold.

Give me one reason to buy platinum anymore only to see the market value of the items i bought with those go down the drain .Even buying rivens is a gamble right now, you dont know how much of a nerf it will get and the price along with it.Just take a look at fulmin/scoliac and what DE did with it and here i am looking at the prices of the arcanes that i spent thousands of plats on. DE, all you do is take the fun away from players .

There are people who has over tens of thousands platinums  only by selling primed items. What if i dont want to farm for prime parts and spend hours in kuva survival? How do you plan to make money DE if You just keep slapping on the face of those people who buys platinum.

(srry for bad english)

• Like 2

I have to disagree, I have alot of problems with things DE has been doing lately, but making arcanes more accessible is not one of them. For a newer player getting arcanes from Eidolons was way to difficult, with groups asking for 1k 5x3's before letting anyone into a group. Newer plays were forced to buy their arcanes from the market and this was not a good thing for the game at all.

• Like 6

Have to disagree with OP as well. Having arcanes locked behind the still buggy af Trilodon grind has always been a bullS#&$ decision.

DE creating artificial arcane scarcity by discriminating against people in places with non-optimal internet or computer setups was elitist. The overinflated prices that were being charged for arcanes as well was a huge disservice to the player base.

I stopped hunting Eidolons 6 months ago when the group I was in had the Trilodon sink through the ground to damage us, but not take damage in return. Hopefully players realize that Eidolons are not worth the frustration and grind and they get abandoned and DE removes them and fixes them before reintroducing them into the game. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Moraiel said:

I have to disagree, I have alot of problems with things DE has been doing lately, but making arcanes more accessible is not one of them. For a newer player getting arcanes from Eidolons was way to difficult, with groups asking for 1k 5x3's before letting anyone into a group. Newer plays were forced to buy their arcanes from the market and this was not a good thing for the game at all.

the fact is that i dont have problems with newer players getting access to arcanes .yes im still frustrated about it but i cant deny the fact that its good for new players .But i have problem with how DE treats eidolon hunt.I see it as a skill based raid .Not everyone can efficiently hunt eidolons. I think it could be a good endgame content thats heavily skill based. As you said people asking for 1k captures for 5x3 is because of proper reasons. Mayb 1k is a little too exaggerating but the amount of caps  shows your skill level. You cant just do a 5x3 if you have only 50 caps.You can still do 2x3/3x3/4x3 and raise your skill level and equipment to the point to be able to do 5x3/6x3, But people got burnt out because of all the bugs and network issues  .There is no dedicated server for raids like this so it only depends on the host .DE has no plan to fix these it seems. They just throwing out this part of the game like it didnt have any effect and people didnt enjoyed it. For me i just want eidolon hunting to be revived again and be WORTH farming them for something. Mayb not exactly eidolons but something similar since a lot of people got burnt out already. Otherwise there wont be any difference between someone who put 3k hours in the game and someone with only 300 hours in game. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sweg178 said:

I see it as a skill based raid .Not everyone can efficiently hunt eidolons.

Eidolons are not a skill based opponent. They function as a gear check. Not only for the gear that you have in game, but also for the computer and internet connection that you have.

Do you have a meta frame? Yes? Then proceed.  Do you have meta focus? Yes? Then proceed. Do you have meta arcanes? Yes? Then proceed.

The visual clutter and spam during a trilodon fight is horrific on top of all the bugs and network issues. I hope that people stop running Trilodons so DE realizes how much of an ungodly mess they are and get around to working on completely overhauling them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChiefJefe said:

Eidolons are not a skill based opponent. They function as a gear check

Lol. Such an ignorant comment. I guess you are one of those who get carried all the times, in a skilled team, by just playing harrow and pushing 4. That's the only reason i could imagine for someone to have such a biased vision of Eidolon captures.

For the OP. The reason for arcanes being in the SS event is to lure players into playing that. It's a pure marketing move. If it were for the weapons only, people would have stopped playing already given how buggy, shallow, monotonous and, frankly, pointless this event is (the oplink experience is franlky pointless). By negating our "max rank" achievement on arcanes with 2 more ranks they just found the succesfull formula to inflate participation with minimum effort. They don't care about providing skillfull gameplay and a compelling experience.

Regarding arcane market prices, the decision of flooding the arcane market with offer maybe stems out of the their consideration that that slice of market was actually not important/profitable compared to all the rest (rivens and prime parts). By flooding the offer and sinking prices many more early players will be encouraged to buy. Remember, early players are the ones more inclined to buy platinum direcly from DE. Marketing move.

Edited by DebrisFlow
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, DebrisFlow said:

Lol. Such an ignorant comment. I guess you are one of those who get carried all the times, in a skilled team, by just playing harrow and pushing 4. That's the only reason i could imagine for someone to have such a biased vision of Eidolon captures.

I love how you have decided to immediately jump to name calling and accusations rather than actually responding to the statement in a mature and grown up manner, and your assumptions are completely wrong. Trilodons are a gear check only.

1 hour ago, ChiefJefe said:

I love how you have decided to immediately jump to name calling and accusations rather than actually responding to the statement in a mature and grown up manner, and your assumptions are completely wrong. Trilodons are a gear check only.

As expected of someone with little to no knowledge about eidolon hunting . No wonder DE going downhill trying to service people like you. 

• Like 2

On 2020-04-03 at 3:13 PM, Sweg178 said:

Otherwise there wont be any difference between someone who put 3k hours in the game and someone with only 300 hours in game. 

I suppose that's what DE exactly want this game to be, and i don't think it's bad.

We don't really need so called end-game it seems.

2 minutes ago, Kamachi said:

TL;DR - I spam farmed Eidolons and/or spent thousands of platinum buying arcanes and now I'm salty.

youd be salty too if u spent 200 dollers on a jordan and find out its on sale the next day 

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb ChiefJefe:

Trilodons are a gear check only.

That's why with the right gear everyone can do 6x3s, right. No skill required at all. Just don't bring your Ignis and the right Arcanes and you're all set.

/s

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Test-995:

We don't really need so called end-game it seems.

"We" need more of where the money is. More players means more money. And most of the players are going to be casuals in the mid-MR ranks who don't need any end-game.

• Like 3