Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now the game experience of Murex Raid has competely become a disaster

People_have_3_Urgent

I do accept that DE weaken limbo or reforce the sentients, whatever. But why cant Murex Raids receive kill codes. It always takes several minutes to receive a single code even though there are lots of Ground Assaults has sent it. It seems that the bug had been fixed in last few hotfixes, now it returns again?

My experience with this is the same as normal matchmaking. 

if you have trouble connecting to others for trades, or playing with friends for extended amounts of time, its possible that the communication between client and server are not working correctly. is is not a bug of the game.  since technically speaking in most cases the event works correct for most people playing.  so the issues must be the user. 

to check to see if you have a problem,  please do these troubleshooting steps to clear any possible issue before accepting that its a DE server side issue. 

Verify your files, on the launcher options screen.  (this makes sure that all the files in your game directory are correct, have been downloaded and updated correctly)

Optimize cache ( this removes any old cache files the game uses to speed up loading times,  after a hot fix or big update, sometimes these cache files can cause all kinds of loading problems, including matchmaking.)

the ports available to DE's servers should be made available exclusively to the computer you're playing on. make sure that no firewall, either on windows or your router are blocking the ports needed to enable smooth communication to DE's server. 

I've checked these 3 thing (well the first two more so as the 3rd is set and forget) and its made my event experience flawless, with a few odd bugs like sentients getting randomly stuck in the wall of my railjack.  but otherwise. finding groups for either space or ground teams, trading, oplink placement, kill codes sending or receiving have all worked correctly after I checked those things. 

I had horrible issues with crashes, kills codes not working, not being able to find my Gear items, randomly loading into some mixture of two dojos at the same time, people joining quests with one frame and magically changing to another while halfway through the quest. (or seeing a rhino doing limbo abilities) then turning into a limbo. 

all are server - client communication errors. 

sorry for the long post.   I found keeping it short and simple, people become rude and attack my advice. I only wish to help you with your difficulty.

12 hours ago, People_have_3_Urgent said:

I do accept that DE weaken limbo or reforce the sentients, whatever

What's funny about this is the change doesn't actually affect the "meta" run.

Limbo specifically doesn't put down the Rift until all Sentients are dead and the Condrix has been beaten. Everybody puts down their OpLinks, Limbo places his 4, activates 2, and the group runs off to the next already-known Condrix location. Only Grineer are spawning at that point, not Sentients.

Mesa handles the Sentinets with her 4. Chroma and the 4th guy are both there to buff Mesa's damage so that she can wipe out Sentients more easily.

So really it's *Mesa* trivializing this content, not Limbo.

Granted, Limbo does make the Murex raids a lot easier, but I did a lot of Murex raids without using Limbo in the first week, so he's not really essential to it. Paracesis is what trivializes Murex raids. (I exclusively used Revenant with Shedu and Paracesis for all my Murex raids up til recently)

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1