Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just can't get myself to play the event whatever i do

DonGheddo

First thing first, sorry for my english... it's really bad but i'll try

So i just can't get myself to play the event... i do not feel like playing it at all... whenever i join a match i can't stand it and quit in the next second...

Might be that i'm burned out ? Or what is it... i don't feel like playing at all... i get excited, i log in the game ,then suddenly every joy i had goes away and i end up logging off 

Any ideas , please ?

Thank you , 

DonGheddo

• Like 9

I've hit a similar reaction.  

If like to get the new weapons but I don't want to spend the time grinding and dealing with meta minded players, but a lot of the people I game with either refuse to play or have already completed their grind. 

Nothing about this event is inspiring nor motivating. 

• Like 6

Maybe it is burn out. Maybe the rewards. I see that counter where you need to get 50k points and then you get a medal or something.

When Steam released the achievement feature some friends wanted to get those achievement stickers for their profile.

I just asked myself "What the kitten do I do with these stickers?".

Probably burnout. The gameplay itself is objectively really good, and I've been enjoying it a lot. I just don't see anyone who likes the base gameplay of the game not enjoying this event. It's just a more exciting and better excavation mode with infinitely better rewards. I guess if you hate excavations, you will dislike this? Pass on the event, or take a break from the game. If you're having trouble earning credits, I'd say improve your builds. Everyone should be going to wave 15-17 with little to moderate effort.

Edited by Ikyr0

made 50k event points in 3 days ..... stopped playing after then ....

its such a long drawn out shallow "mission", i was hoping for another stage to it this week ...... pfft

given the scoring is still broken and now they made the suffering of space teams worse by nerfing limbo theres literally zero interest in this event now. i havent even tried limbo on the ground team now with his nerf but because he made the space team trivial now the ground team go hit with the nerf bat collaterally .... GJ ! 

The speed at which the space team can send the codes is a lot quicker than the ground team can send them..... of course the space team is going to have an easier time...but they made the mission literally fly as fast as you can in a straight line..... fly into murex face - board it and sit there waiting for codes...

Mesa also makes this part of the event trivial ...... but she didn't get a nerf .....  

and my complaint isn't about the actual nerf but the reasoning behind it.

Nerf a frame because it became the meta on a boring event..... rather than just make the event more enjoyable and have more to do instead of just sitting there with our thumbs up our asses waiting for codes.......

this nerf culture has to go ...... nerfing items and frames because of an oversight in event planning is poor design.

Just look at the mess of defense targets being healed...... EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THIS FEATURE IS FINE..... but because of spaget code.... and it affecting oplinks..... because fk paying 75k for repairs ..... that hardly anyone does..... has now had lasting wide range implication on the rest of the game as a result.

ITS CALLED CUTTING YOUR NOSE OFF TO SPITE YOUR FACE

pity.... past events have been so good. They dropped the ball on this one. 

Edited by SilverRook
  • Like 3